Two books (so far), Dear Emily, Dear Tabitha and a third (Dear Juliet) on the way! And from the comments I’ve received, loved by many (including my BFF)! I hear these are beautifully written, highly emotional stories about life, love. And adoption.
Tara: Dear Emily by Trudy Stiles is right up your alley. Tears, angst, drama. AND it’s a totally different story. It certainly isn’t like anything that I’ve read before. Trudy tells the story in a very unique way that drew me in immediately. … OMG!!!! I went through a box of tissues with this one. SOOOOO SOOOO Good!!!
Jennifer: Dear Emily by Trudy Stiles. Its really something special and I know you get a ton of book recommendations but this one is amazing!
Lesley: It was one of the most emotional books I have ever read.
Sherry (my BFF): OMG!!!!!!! …IT’S SO GOOD!!! This is A book I think you’ll LOVE….
From the blurb I had no idea where it would be going, or what it was that “brought these women together” (I still don’t, really) but from the hints of the adoption premise etc… makes me even more interested now.
And guess what? The author, Trudy Stiles, has sent over some fun facts for today’s Book Bash Author Spotlight.
- I (Trudy Stiles) am an adoptive mother of 2 beautiful children
- These fictional stories came from my need to feel what our birth mothers may have experienced in making the life changing decisions that they did
- The letters to Emily in the first book are my own letters to my adopted daughter and some were written after we had been selected by her birth family
- Carly’s best friends (Callie, Becca and Manny) are ‘inspired’ by my best friends
- Wine Wednesday’s really do happen (and sometimes Wine Monday’s, Tuesday’s … LOL )
- (side note from Maryse) —> PLUS! She just had a cover reveal for book #3 so I’m going to post it here (below).