Here’s the latest “READER TBR LIST QUIZ” answers. Tonight, Grace is up!
Grace: I’m eyeballing that list of questions. I may take a crack at it, but it’s not stressful in itself just that I’m stressed because my face isn’t pressed to my iPad finishing Radiance!
1. Book(s) you can’t believe you haven’t read yet? I’m scared to admit this, but…Me Before You. I know, I know, you all probably think I’m crazy, but I just could not bring myself to be in that much pain voluntarily!!! I refused to read The Fault in Our Stars for the same reason.
2. Book(s) that the cover grabs your attention? Adam, Enough Said - Lynda LeeAnne! Omg! That cover is like crack to me! It’s the This Can’t Be Happening Series – all really great books and Adam is the third one, but drool starts running down my face if I look at that cover too long.
I’m a sucker for a couple in a romantic looking clinch. Either in a bed or maybe just standing together. Some clothes or no clothes with sheets – not pornographic just hot and very amorous looking. I like it better when you can’t see their faces, so I can build my own face when I read it.
3. Book(s) from buzz/review? Too many to mention. This website has steered my reading choices for the last five years!
4. Book(s) from book buddy book talk? Most recently – Radiance!
5. Book(s) you are hesitant to read? Anything I know going in is going to really hurt. Well, hurt without making me feel better. I can do hurting, just not without getting better.
6. Book(s) in part because the author makes you feel you are in that locale? Wow! That happens a lot. The opposite matters more to me. I find nothing will make me quit on a book faster than when the author has no clue about the locale, but writes it anyway? I quit on a book a few days ago where the characters were driving a “few” hours out of NYC and they were in Montana getting hit by a Hurricane??? No. Just, No! There was a lot more wrong with it besides that, but I was done.
7. Book(s) you really hope is what you think it is going to be? Jellicoe Road! LOL!
8. Book(s) that randomly pop into your head and you think yes I need to read that? Any Kristen Ashley. It’s disgusting. I read every possible kind of book without preference to any particular style, but she owns me. There are days when I’d rather read one of her books for the 4th time then start a brand new one by someone else cause it just won’t be as good.
9. If your weekend read had to come from this list what 1 or 3 would they be?
The mistake I made? – if that’s on the list. This question confused me. Maryse liked it and I’ve not even looked at it yet, but I’ve been piling up this week so I’m loaded.
Ok! That was fun, but Radiance! I gotta go!
Get Free Email Updates from me :)