Christine: How about some book recommendations for: One night stand or relationship leading to pregnancy/child Hero never knew about- finds out years later and ………… HEA s
Norma: I’m looking for books with one night stand that end up in a pregnancy…
Keryn: I’m interested to see the list too
Maryse: What is with me and the single pregnant heroines these days?? I just love that scenario, ’cause it’s just rife with potential angst.
Rachel: Obviously Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers #1). And I’ll be watching for the rest of the list! And Anastasia agrees! “Chocolate Lovers series for sure!!”
Carrie: Didn’t one of A.L. Jackson’s books have something like this?
Emily: Yes! “Take this Regret”
Melissa: I loved Lexi, Baby (This Can’t Be Happening Book 1) by Lynda LeeAnne (and all of the series) it’s exactly what your are asking for!! Trust me!
Barbara: Thin Love by Eden Butler
Lori: this is not usually my thing, but I loved Thin Love!!!
Heidi: There’s an older book exactly like that by Judith McNaught. One of my FAVORITES! I will try to find. No I want to reread it
Letitia: Secret Maneuvers (Ex Ops Series Book 1) by Jessie lane. I read it last year but it has stuck in my mind as an awesome book
- Heidi McLaughlin Forever My Girl (The Beaumont Series Book 1).
- Brei Betzold My Misery Muse.
- Jennifer Apodaca The Baby Bargain (Entangled Indulgence) (Once a Marine Book 1).
- Love’s Rhythm (Heart of Fame Book 1) Lexxie Couper
- Lauren Dane Never Enough (A Brown Family Novel Book 4)
- Jennifer Foor Love’s Suicide: Love’s Suicide
Rochelle: Until Lilly: Until Lilly (Until Series Book 3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Lisa: Almost Perfect (Fool’s Gold series Book 2) by Susan Mallery though I know I read something pretty recently. Trying to find it now.
Kandace: The Sweet Gum Tree <— and TK Rapp agrees! “I LOVE this one!!”
Kandace: One Pink Line
Mar: The Buckhorn Brothers Box Set: Sawyer\Morgan\Gabe\Jordan, book 2, Morgan…the series is awesome, but book 2 fits this senerio.
- How to Love by Katie Cutugno,
- A Delicate Truth by Judith McKnight,
- Home Again: A Novel by Kristin Hannah,
- Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught and
- Mosaic (Dragonfly Book 4)by Leigh Talbert Moore. Mosaic is from the Dragonfly series and you do need to read the series in order. it is really good.
Jessica: The Dark Light of Day
Tetou: Black Lies by Alessandra Torre. Best book I’ve ever read.
Elizabeth: It’s not years later but the second book in Shannon Stacey ‘Kowalski Series series. The couple crosses paths 6-8 months later when she is very pregnant.
- A Redo (The Sterling Shore Series #6) by Cm Owens,
- Passionate Bid (Blue-Eyed Four Book 1) by Tierney O’Malley,
- Taming Mad Max,
- Three Wishes by Kristen Ashley,
- Simply Irresistible (Chinooks Hockey Team Book 1) by rachel gibson,
- toni aleo Trying to Score: An Assassins Novel (The Assassins Series Book 2),
- Tagged & Ashed (The Sterling Shore Series #2) by cm owens,
- Whiskey Lullaby (Love Song Series Book 1) by dawn martens,
- Poles Apart by kirsty mosely,
- Foolish Games (An Out of Bounds Novel Book 2) by tracy solheim,
- Good Girl Gone Plaid (The McLaughlins Book 1) by shelli stevens,
- Hold on Tight: A Returning Home Novel by serena bell
Maryse: Thanks guys!!! Some fantastic options here!! *hug*