Happy Reader Favorites Saturday, my friends! Joy just sent us this one and wants to indulge us in her own favorite 5-star book list!!! In fact, so many people agree with her choices (so I added some of that extra reader enthusiasm)!
P.S. Joy is a frequent “reader question” asker, and I LOVE that she’s always got new stuff for us to investigate!!
“Hello everyone, let’s each do a fave book list! I am looking for new books to read in the New Adult, Sports or Romantic Erotica. Here is a list of my fave 5 star reads (in no particular order)”
JOY’S 5-STAR FAVORITES LIST:
1. Needing Moore Series by Julie Richman <— SIDENOTE: and Bonnie agrees, saying: “My book fog was because of the Needing Moore series by Julie Richman. Could not put it down and recommended it to everyone I know that likes to read.”
2. Master of Menage series by Shayla Black & Lexi Blake
3. Doms of Her Life by Shayla Black
4. The One Night Trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— and Niki agrees! “I love Jodi Ellen Malpas’s books so much!!! When I’m in a book funk I always re-read her books!!…Ok just thought everyone should know ”
5. Ainsley Booth has three books that I’ve really enjoyed: Prime Minister (Frisky Beavers Book 1) is her best. Dr. Bad Boy (Frisky Beavers Book 2) goes live October 18, 2016. She also has 2 releases in her Forbidden Bodyguards series titled Hate F*@k and Booty Call!
7. Teach Me: The Complete Collection – Vol. 1-5 (erotica) by Raven Dark
8. Teach Me Dirty by Jade West
9. Eighteen (18): Based on a True Story by J.A. Huss <— SIDENOTE: And Allison was loving it, too! “I am at 91% in Eighteen and am looooooving it! Another one I don’t want to end! I love the characters, the guessing that I’ve done throughout the book, the second guessing of who I thought should have ended up with whom. The hotness. Yowza.”
10. Three, Two, One (321): (A Dark Suspense) will flip your lid!!! It’s twisty like Alessandra Torre’s Black Lies!
11. Bared to the Billionaire: The Complete Series by Sylvia Pierce (4 books)
12. BOSS Brothers: A Twin Menage Romance by Olivia Long
13. Thrust by Victoria Ashley
14. The Beyond Series by Kit Rocha has 8 books, 3 novellas (Beyond Series Novella Bundle), as well as 3 Beyond Happily Ever After novellas (Beyond Happily Ever After: Beyond Denial) <— SIDENOTE: Michelle F agrees! “…the Beyond series by Kit Rocha (holy hell hotness where nothing is off limits it seems)…”
15. I can’t forget Christina Ross’ Annihilate Me Series and the 2 spin-offs!!!! <— SIDENOTE: Lisa agrees! “I read Annihilate Me and it was pretty good too!!”
16. The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You: Laurelin Paige and Hudson (Fixed Book 4) (His p.o.v of the Fixed Trilogy). The spin-off (Hudson’s brother) Chandler: A Standalone Contemporary Romance is going live on September 20, 2016. <— SIDENOTE: Quite a few of our fellow readers loved this one!
Jess: I’m currently reading The Fixed Trilogy Laurelin Paige (on sale all 3 books for $3.99) and Hudson fits into this category. Just finished #1. Has a 50 Shades/ Gideon Crossfire feel. Soooo good
Cheryl: Maryse I just finished The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You by Laurelin Paige that was on your previous book releases list. … I really enjoyed it. Hudson is a hot alpha guy who says right off the bat that he is incapable of love and combined with Alayna’s obsessive “love’ disorder, you just know a train wreck is coming.
Kristina: …was reading the #2 “half of forever with you” with tears in my eyes … now I am obsessed with Hudson Pierce
17. Her British Stepbrother by Lauren Smith (3 books)
18. The Reasonable Doubt Series by Whitney Gracia Williams (aka Whitney G) 3 books/a must read. <— SIDENOTE: and Jean agrees! “I started the Reasonable Doubt series this morning and couldn’t put it down! Now I’m running late for work…… Damn.”
19. RED LOVE (A British Billionaire Romance) trilogy by Kristina Weaver (3 books)
20. The Hacker Series by Meredith Wild: Hardwired, Hardpressed, Hardline, Hard Limit and Hard Love <— SIDENOTE: Isa loved it, too! “I just got done reading “The Hackers series” by Meredith Wild after reading FSOG and I am hooked. Similar to FSOG but with a deeper story line to it…”
21. The Driven Series and everything else that K. Bromberg has written! <— SIDENOTE: SO MANY in our crew LOVE this series and this author. Michelle says: “I agree the Driven series is fantastic and Colton is the pinnacle of the love to hate type of guy!”