Ohhhh you guys look who’s up next in Saturday’s “Reader Favorites” list!!! Marit! My fellow-squeeeeeer!!! I just LOVE her love of books. When she finds one she loves, she is SO enthusiastic! Ecstatic, even!
Okay let’s take a book-look into “Marit”. Here are a few things about her, and some memorable quotes!
- She’s been with us since 2013!
- She’s European!
“I’m from Norway”
- Do you know how they celebrate Easter in Norway? Tee hee!!! We all got a kick out of this tidbit:
“Do you celebrate easter in the US? In Europe we do and It’s right around the corner! In the easter people go to their cabins in the mountains or woods and read enigmatic thrillers while they eat easter eggs filled with candy. We would love for you to write us a reading guide with scary books!”
- She’s just like us looking for that “book-rush”
“I haven’t got this feeling since FSG! So I would really recommend you to read The Afterlife saga. I’m always chasing THAT feeling when I start reading new books.”
- She’s part of our “peanut gallery”
“I totally understand the feeling when a book is SO good and you want the whole world to read it. Let’s throw some peanuts! “
- About her own love story?
“You will not believe this, but we did it in all secret. Nobody knew and then we postet a picture on Facebook and said ” Just got married” Haha! We didn’t want a big wedding with lots of attention and stuff, so we did it very simple.”
- Okay and… I haven’t even read her Top Favorites list yet, and I just bet #1 will be “The Afterlife Saga” She has read and re-read this one and I love how much she can’t stop gushing! <— She is as voracious about “the Draven” as I am about “the Travis”. LOL!!!!!!!!
“I have just started The Afterlife saga again, and I cannot stop LOVING the Dravens Just saying..<3 I’m still looking for books in the same league.”
Okay. This is not easy, but it’s a perfect opportunity to look back at all the books I have read and pick out someone who gave me something special.
I am very weak for protective men in a uniform! (doctors, firefighters, police officers, Special Force etc.) *Squeeeee* And fragile heroines who have a strong personality Okay ladies. Here is my list:
1. Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer. This is a classic and I was obsessed with this series. I’m also weak for the cold ones (read: vampires)
2. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James. Aaaaah, I love it! All three books. Christian Grey in my heart. This one opened up a whole new world for me. I wanted more and found Maryse’s blog
3. Afterlife Saga by Stephanie Hudson. This is a paranormal series. It has a strong female heroine and a sexy alpha male that I cannot get enough of! He’s a scary beast but so weak for the heroine. I love stories like this. And I also love when it’s more than a love story. Things that are going on around the main characters. Not just love
4. Rook and Ronin Series by J.A. Huss. I have read this series twice. God, I loved it. The characters are awesome, the story is refreshing and it just sucks you in. I love it when there is friendship and love in a book. One of my favourite series!!
5. King’s by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff. This book took me by surprice! It was not what I expected and I didn’t know that it was paranormal. The story was one twisted roller coaster ride and KING was a scary and mysterious guy. So unpredictable. I recommend the whole trilogy.
6. Release Me (The Stark Trilogy) by J. Kenner. This book drew me in. The heroine is hiding something from the hero, and I love secrets It captivated me and I remember the book well. It’s a long time since I read it, but I can’t forget this book. The whole series is good.
7. Checked by Jennifer Jamelli. This one is special. It iluminated an area I know nothing about. It put so many different emotions in me and I thought I was going crazy at times. Our mind is deep and this book shows us that
8. Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan. This is a beautiful story that makes me warm on the inside. The book shows us the beauty and importance of kindness and showing other people human dignity. I will never forget how this book made me feel.
9. King by T.M Frazier. This is the best book I have read this year (so far). I could not put it down. I adore the fragile heroine and the way she’s making a stone hard guy, soft. I have not read book 2 yet, but I will
10. Naked: The Blackstone Affair, Book 1 by Raine Miller. I almost always love book one best in a trilogy. When the characters are getting in touch and everything is new in the story. I love the way the hero is protecting the heroine in this book. He’s a security guy and have to protect her from danger. Oooh, I love that