Looks like my fellow readers are antsy for more personalized reader recommendations! This is getting to be a weekly favorite. I knew it would, ’cause there’s nothing better than 1.) Getting to know our book-buds and 2.) finding out what their favorite books are. After all, if we have similar tastes, these very books might just rock our worlds, too!
Grey: So, I’ve got my butterfly net out and I’m ready to collect all of the thrown peanuts. I’d love to get suggestions…and this is my trusted spot for recommendations. It would be awesome if everyone just posted with their favorite or couple favorite books.. *throws peanut* LOL!
Amy: Ooooh Grey, you are just asking for it with that kind of request…you’re bound to get bombarded with recs now!! Maryse has started posting readers’ favorites lists on Saturdays…I can’t wait to see whose list is up next!
I got just the thing, Grey (and crew!!). MichelleS has been a long-time member of our community and loves a little bit of everything! Historical, fantasy, paranormal and of course contemporary romance. Take a look at her list (and notes). I have read and absolutely LOVED the majority of her favorites on this list so I know those that I haven’t read will be awesome!
MichelleS: I am SURE I have left off something fantastic. I am only including the genres and titles that I think may interest fellow readers of this blog. If I go way back, I will never get through the list. These are the books I have read more than once – which is kind of my big decider for 5 stars.
- The Tairen Soul by C.L. Wilson. – Read all 5, best Fae series, hands down
- A Hunger Like No Other by Krelsey Cole – best of Immortals After Dark
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – my book husband, Jamie Frasier
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons - achingly beautiful WWII in Russia
- The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley – had me at page one
- Transcendence by Shay Savage - who would have guessed?
- Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 2) by J.R. Ward – My fave of this series
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan – just stuck with me
- On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves – best beach read
- Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan - best MC Club book
- After Hours by Cara McKenna – how is this so hot?
- Surviving Raine by Shay Savage – best gritty beach read
- Real (The REAL series Book 1) by Katy Evans
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon – best coming of age
- Take (Temptation Series Book 2) and Try (Temptation Series Book 1) by Ella Frank – best m/m
- Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy Cherry - best teacher student
- Roam Series by Kimberly Stedronsky
- Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
- The Highlander Series - by Karen Marie Moning (Adam Black & Daegus MacKeltar)
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs – love all of the Mercedes Thompson Books