Oh YAY!!! Robyn is up next, and there are a ton on here that I haven’t read (or even heard of!!). Plenty of new-to me (new to us?) to discover and I can’t wait to explore this magnificent favorites list!
Robyn has been with us since 2014! Wanna know more about Robyn’s book tastes?
- Kristen Ashley is one of her favorites! “She’s my go-to author…“
- She’s also a big fan of paranormal, mafia and biker romance.
- She loves angst!! “I know it’s going to be a sob fest just like the other two books, but I’m going in…” and “I was a puddle of goo!” and “My heart is a squishy mess right now.” (different books!!)
- AND!! She loves when books *smack* her! “I got towards the end and was literally smacked in the head with a surprise I did not see coming at all. That’s how I know I’ve read a great book!“
And now she’s sent us her very own favorites list!! And there are TWENTY on here!!!
“I’m so excited to share my most favorite books and series with you Maryse! I just hope I can stop at 10! Hehe Okay, here goes”
1. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon. I mean this is Jamie Fraser we’re talking about. This fueled my love for all things Scottish!
2. The Bride (Lairds’ Fiancees Book 1) by Julie Garwood. One of my all time favs! I loved the romance (Scottish) again and it was so funny. I even named my son after the main male character!
3. Blood Ties That Bind Series by April Ezell Wilson. It’s the ultimate Italian Mafia series. It spans time and is full of family, love and bad boys! I loved this series so much I made friends with the Author.
4. The Seven Series and the Mageri Series by Dannika Dark. Geez, this Girl can write some good Paranormal. The Seven series is about wolf shape shifters and tells the story of each of the family members and how they met their Mates. So romantic and very funny. The Mageri is about a Girl becoming a Mage and of course falling in love!
5. The Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz. All I can say….Best books ever! I’m so in love with Soren it isn’t funny. I love books that span time and build upon each other and these books do that. Plus there’re HOT as heck too!
6. Bonds of Blood & Spirit: Loyalties Series by Wendi Kelly and Deborah Dorchak. This is a beautiful written shifter series that spans time. The story is so wonderfully written by these two women, it left my heart thumping. The books have such a poignant message throughout….love is love and is universal and should be shared freely at all costs. Don’t let the hugeness of the books put you off, it’s a story you’ll never want to end!
7. The Infamous Series by N A Alcorn. Okay…I have literally never laughed so much in my life reading these books! The ultimate RomCom books. You are so missing out if haven’t read these books.
8. Carnage books 1&2 by Lesley Jones. Book one broke my heart and I had ugly tears for Georgia Rae and Sean. I was literally in shock for days. But then Book 2 came along and I perked up a bit. Georgia got her HEA, but I still needed her with Sean. Heartbreaking but so good!
9. Rock Chick Series by Kristen Ashley. Gosh what’s not to like about this author. Whatever she writes is Gold! This series was funny, romantic and spanned time. All my favorites! The Chicks are badass just like their guys. The Hot Bunch are HOT and possessive men. Can’t go wrong here!
10. The Significance Series by Shelly Crane. This is a paranormal romantic series. At first touch the main characters imprint on each other and they see flashes of their future life together. Who wouldn’t want that! They have to touch a lot to strengthen their bond….sigh. Great books and a Tv series is being made around these books! Yay!
11. Dartmoor Series by Lauren Gilley. I have to get a MC series in here. This is one of the best out there. The books are huge! It all good because you will not want them to ever end. Once you meet Mercy and his crew you will fall in love. Mercy even has a Cajun accent that I of course had to imitate in my reading!
12. Roam series by Kimberly Adams. This series justs makes my heart flutter. It’s another one that spans time. It’s paranormal and so romantic. West and Roam and their family will capture your heart. I’m so in love with these books!
13. The Three Series by Kristen Ashley. This Author is Gold I tell you! The books are about Vampires, Werewolves and a Hybrid Werewolf Vamp. They meet their mates and must all come together to save humanity! Love!
14. No Mercy Series by Lea Griffith. This is another Author who can write. The books are about 4 girls who were trained at a young age to be killers. Its full of action and romance. Defiantly a page turner!
15. Lani Lynn Vale. Any of her books! I just discovered this author and have plowed through most of her books. They are light, funny and romantic. The badass hotties aren’t too bad either!
16. The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning. Jericho Barrons! Enough said!
17. The Alexa O’Brien Huntress Series by Trina M Lee. Another great paranormal series. I will drop any book I’m reading to start a new book in this series. Alexa is a wolf who meets her twin flame Arys who is a Vampire. She is also in love with her wolf boyfriend. Alexa is a magnet for trouble and hunky Arys gets to help her out.
18. The Bound Series (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles) by Cora Reilly. Mafia series some right. These mobsters meet their loves and have their hands full because their loves are all sisters from the same family. Loved this series!
19. The Preternaturals Series by Zoe Winters. If I’m not mistaken this is Tiffany Reisz’s alter ego. This women can do no wrong! She can write paranormal good too! (sidenote correction… it is actually “Kitty Thomas” that is the “alter ego” of this author. And we LOVE her too!!!)
20. The Avoiding Series by KA Linde. JACK! I could have killed him throughout this whole series! Well he did redeem himself in the end finally! I loved these angsty books.
I will force myself to stop at 20! I could go on and on. Thank you for letting me share some of my favorite treasures. Rock On and keep reading!