Merry Christmas-Eve my friends!!! Only one more sleep!!! *squeeee*!! But, in the meantime, I’ve started another “countdown”. We’re counting down to our new year, with daily “top 2015″ lists from our fellow readers and Theresa is up next!
Here’s a little about her book preferences (and some of her favorites):
Meredith Wild - Hardwire, is good erotic with a good story line.
I like the biker books as well. I like paranormal as well, but less than I use to. So I mix those in. I also like series. I know the waiting!!!!!!!
Have read and enjoyed all of Alessandra Torre books except the latest scary ones- just can’t the get nerve for the erotic murderer .
I have read many great books this year but I narrowed down books that came out this year or series that are still going with books that came out this year in the series. In no order.
- Becoming Rain – K A Tucker
- The Bourbon Kings – J R Ward
- When I Was Yours – Samatha Towle
- The Fall Up – Aly Martinez
- Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark Book 16) – Kresley Cole <— “Hands down IAD is one of the best paranormal series…”
- RUSH (City Lights: New York City) – Emma Scott <— “…i have found all of Emma Scott’s work great… Everyone should read Rush and the novella from Noah point of view. Must read on both. The novella is not a re-telling. The two together makes more sense!!!!”
- Hollywood Dirt – Alessandra Torre
Series- because I like them all