So many of us are in a specific series “book-fog” right now and we know… that Suanne Laqueur’s The Fish Tales Series is one of THOSE series, that deserves it’s own “What to Read After…” list.
We’ve fallen hard in love, become attached, GASPED in horror (and disbelief) cried our eyes out, and grinned with glee over their journey, and now that it’s complete, we want more!!! P.S. Here are my reviews, just to give you an idea.
- Book Review – The Man I Love by Suanne Laqueur
- Book Review – Give Me Your Answer True by Suanne Laqueur
- Book Review – Here to Stay by Suanne Laqueur
So maybe some of you have read this one, and have more suggestions? What has hit you THIS hard? Let us know, and I’ll start the official list.
LisaS : Maryse- I think you may need a new link for “What to Read after the Fish series.” I still feel like I’m just walking [reading] through my days with such aloofness. I just want to find THAT book to make me get lost in the experience again!!
Dawn: Maryse… i just finished The Fish Tales! I have never felt so emotional that I had to get up out of my bed chuck my kindle under the covers then go into the kitchen and start the dishwasher JUST to take a little breather. Have you that was 1:15 AM!!!! But I ended up running back to my room and finishing up by 2:30…then I couldn’t even fall asleep thinking about how in the world to recover!!!!!I loved this series and have no idea where to go from here… and I am an avid reader! I have over 3,300 books on my kindle! HELP!
Maryse: Let’s see what we can come up with. The Bronze Horseman Trilogy (even though the story is not similar), the epicness and feel is. What else…?
LisaS: Maryse- Gosh, I wish I knew as many that touched me like this series did. I mean, if EVER (Oh know, here come the waterworks again…no, no, no!!). Okay, I’m back Let’s think….
- Badger was on a whole different level but the emotions between the two leading characters definitely had me THERE.
- Off-Campus Series, Shatter Me Series, and the Tristan & Danika Series. Those are the ones that have stayed with me in the last 6 months when I started doing some serious reading, again.Maryse: The Tristan and Danika series definitely came to mind!! YES! And someone just asked me for a “What to Read After Shatter Me” list. LOL!!!