Guess what guys? Have you seen the new cover for J.R. Ward’s next Black Dagger Brotherhood release? (thank you Jacque!!) “The King: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood” is already up for pre-order, with an expected release date of March 25th 2014.
Wrath and the Brotherhood are locked in an epic battle over his throne and the very future of the vampire race.
*Squeeeeee* We’re heading back to Wrath’s story and I couldn’t be happier. Okay maybe if it were “Z” I’d have squee’d myself into a faint . Hehe. But as many of you know, my top three brothers include Wrath and to be able to spend a book pining for him (and hurting for him) again, thrills me to no end.
As I stalked the author’s Facebook page, I found a BIG post in regards to the future of BDB and her Fallen Angels. These sort of contain “spoilers” as she hints and what’s coming up next for certain characters, and I chose some of the tidbits that seem relevant to this upcoming book:
- “Next book is about Wrath and Beth and is called the King – it will be about him having an heir…”
- “Beth’s pregnancy may be more in line with humans given she’s a half breed”
- “How will it work with Qhuinn and Blay, Layla, Xcor and the baby – KEEEEEP REEEADING!!”
- “Will the SV be in The King? She doesn’t know but something will need to be done with her.”
- “Wrath still owes the SV that favor…”
- “There WILL be more about Jane and V – she’s also talking to her publisher about revisiting each couple in full book form.“
- “Will Havers be in The King and deliver Wrath and Beth’s baby – KEEP READING (but over the WARDen’s dead body!!!)”