Whoa! Bad boy enough for you? I have to admit, I haven’t yet read the books of which he graces the covers (bad-boy athletes).
Ummm… but pro athletes are sorta like rock stars too, right? Might be a nice little genre-addition to my bad boy collection, and he’s been (*woops*) I mean the books he is on, have been recommended a few times. He might be missing the prerequisite bad boy tattoos, but I won’t hold that against him
So let’s learn a bit about Jed Hill, before we objectify him so!
- Height: 6′ 3
- Black hair and green eyes
- I think this is his personal blog
- His Facebook Group page
- He models for: MasculineMag.com
- His model portfolio lists the following info: full-time fitness model and certified Personal Trainer/Wellness Coach.
- Former Penn state football player
- all natural athlete promoting natural health & fitness
- He is handsome. Oops! That was my own “opinion”.. not technically a “stat”
Oh boy… looking the “stats” up on these cover models always feels creepy, but there it is
And with a bit of internet research, it appears this is him on these covers!
And now, some pictures!!