Reader Confession – Carly deleted her baby photos, for more books.. ;)

by Maryse on April 12, 2017 · 6 comments

in Editorial

Tee hee!!! :P

You guys… Carly needs a serious group hug. Here’s her reader confession, and it’s a little bit scandalous. And yet I feel like SO many will relate. ;)

Carly: I don’t really have any bad habits. I don’t think…

…except I cried when I had to give the majority of my paperbacks away, and when I lost three tablets. Three. Of course, both because of the devil child.

Now I’m stuck reading on a crappy phone. All. The. Time.

I’m not ashamed to admit I deleted my whole photo album so I could download some books. Bye-bye baby photos.

I’m not so bad, they’re all on Facebook/in an actual photo album. But I’m never going to let the kids forget this. Ever.

Snort!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!! Carly, sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. ;) After all, it’s for our books, and you’ve given up enough. You have.

*snuggles Carly*

So what crazy thing have you done for more books? Or what book-thing do you blame on your kids? :P

R. Renee April 12, 2017 at 7:39 PM

Don’t feel bad Carly! I’d delete my own kids for more books!

Maryse April 12, 2017 at 7:46 PM

:D !!!! *giggle*

Leslie M April 13, 2017 at 6:55 AM

You know what I hate? When kids or husbands expect meals or clean clothes or anything at all when I’m trying to read. I mean REALLY?! How selfish of them!!!

I’d sell my soul to the devil for my book collection. No joke!! Reading is the only thing that keeps me somewhat sane.

Danielle Leitner April 13, 2017 at 9:29 AM

And I never gratuated from reading on my phone. I keep treatening my kids I’m going to take their tablet for my own use, after about the hundredth drop on the floor. I love me some kindle unlimited so I dont have to store them on my devices and if I puchase outside those books they stay in my cloud account. But I hear ya. You got to do what you got to do.

DG April 13, 2017 at 2:48 PM

Leslie – I thought I was the only one with a hubs and kids expecting meals and a clean house…when I am reading. Geez! How dare they!!!

Leslie M April 13, 2017 at 8:43 PM

* shakes head *

They just dont get it, DG!