Happy Sunday and end of the week. I hope your weekend was full of awesome reading! Let’s take a look at some of the latest author news, from this last week, shall we? You know me, I love making lists and rounding up info.
<— Now of course today’s biggest news is that one there to the left. Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian on SALE TODAY (ONLY?)
- Okay… how about what I’m currently reading and LOVING? This book is freaking AWESOME already and I have a feeling I’ll be 5-starring this. The writing quality, the dialogue, the internal monologue, the slow and steady start (that is just perfect!!!!!). I’ve already been infuriated twice (*gasp* The indignation!!) and yet I know my heart will be melting in it’s own puddle of love-goo soon. RUSH (City Lights: New York City Book 3) can be read as a standalone too!!! Thank you for the recommendation Jillian. So far SO AMAZING!!!! *big squeeeeeezy hug* to you!!!
- Author Emma Chase is having a giveaway on Goodreads!! She says: “If you haven’t entered the Sustained Giveaway yet – get on that now!! 30 early print copies up for grabs (US only).”
- Author Bonnie Dee just released a new book a few days ago that missed my “new release” post, but it’s still news so here it is! The Tutor (both m/m and ghosts!) She’s always been SO unique in her story telling. I just love her!
- Author Penelope Ward will be releasing a new book shortly, entitled “Sins of Sevin”. FORBIDDEN LOVE my friends!!! It will be releasing September 2015 and while it’s not up for pre-order as of yet, but the cover will be revealed VERY soon. Just check out this “mini-blurb”. OMG!!!
From the New York Times Bestselling author of Stepbrother Dearest, comes a new kind of forbidden love story…Matthew 5:28 “But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”What happens when the one you want is the only one you can’t have?
- Author Mia Asher is currently working on Sweetest Venom!! She tells us… “I’m writing. I’m writing. I’m writing.” She estimates her book will be released in the fall. She also says:
“My deadline for SV is fast approaching, and I really need to pour all my attention and focus on Blaire and her men so that you can have her story in your hands soon. ”
- Congratulations to author Jill Shalvis for her RITA award! She just announced her win!! “Bringing home a Rita award from NY for One in a Million in the contemporary category!!!”
- Author Gretchen de la O just released her student-reacher romance series as a bundled box set! The Wilson Mooney Box Set: Bonus Max Prequel
- Dr. Seuss surprise!!! WHOA! A blast from our past. Guess what??!! A BRAND NEW Dr. Seuss book has been discovered and will be released this Tuesday!! What Pet Should I Get? (Classic Seuss) <— *gasp* You can see the news report about it, here. Featuring the kids from One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish!!