Wow! This Monday starts our week off right! Just look at the latest book released (right over there to the left). I know this series makes SO many in our crew crazy-happy! Plus, our favorite authors are smiling big time right now… and I think we will be, too!
- Jennifer L. Armentrout has released a scene!! She says:
“An early Christmas present for those who’ve asked for it. Here is the “real” wedding between Daemon and Kat.”
- M. Leighton posted about her upcoming new release and “Down to You” book giveaways!!! MORE CASH. Er… the “character” Cash, that is. She says:
“…let’s enjoy the week that leads up to the posting of the story on December 21st because at that time I’ll also have a Cash-related announcement to make. Eeeeeeeeeep *bounces* I think you’ll like it. ”
- Olivia Cunning is re-releasing one of her stories!! It used to be part of an anthology. She posted:
“The anthology is no longer available, so I decided to release One Starry Night (Sinners on Tour Extras Book 1) on it’s own.”
- Ella James is working on a new series! She says: “Sloth is the first in my new Sinful Secrets series. Each intense, erotic story is inspired by a sin, and centered around a life-altering secret. Each “sin” stands on its own…” and she tells us more about it, and calls this one her “ugly baby”. LOL!!
“I’ve written a few books. All are different—just like children. Some are nice and orderly, with tidy bows and pretty little ribbons. Others are more twisty. Harder to look at. Harder to love.
Sloth is my ugly baby.
I’ve considered, many times, not taking this story out in public. It is what it is, and what it is…is ugly. It’s ugly because it’s different, and it’s ugly because it’s HARD.”
- Aly Martinez has some news too! She’s one of my FAV authors and she just posted the details on her upcoming fighter book (FIGHTING SILENCE)!!! Gorgeous cover and blurb! Here’s a snippet and all I have to say is OH WOW!!!
Growing up, I didn’t have anything I could call my own, but from the moment I met Eliza Reynolds, she was always mine. I became utterly addicted to her and the escape from reality we provided each other. Throughout the years, she had boyfriends and I had girlfriends, but there wasn’t a single night that I didn’t hear her voice.You see, meeting the love of my life at age thirteen was never part of my plan. However, neither was gradually going deaf at the age of twenty-one.They both happened anyway.
- K. Bromberg just announced some fun news!!
“Book #7 Sweet Ache is complete….60k in a month…I need a drink to celebrate this one!”
- Just RELEASED! Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen Book 2) by Tillie Cole <— SO MANY LOVED “It Ain’t Me, Babe like crazy, and book #2 is now out! Here is my review of book #1.
- Just RELEASED! All I Want by Heidi McLaughlin, L.P. Dover, S.L. Scott, K.A. Robinson, Jennifer Foor, HJ Harley,Tijan, J.M. Darhower, BJ Harvey <— MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US!!!
- Just RELEASED! One Love (Gypsy Brothers Book 7) by Lili St Germain!!!!
- Just RELEASED! Broken Promises by Kelly Elliott! (I’d be posting snippets of the blurbs, but these are all series continuations so I don’t wanna ruin it for us).
- Just RELEASED! Black Out: (Hawks MC Club Series Book 3) <— “After three weeks of seeing a gorgeous redhead in a café, he refuses to let the opportunity pass him by. Building a tentative relationship with Clary is no easy task; she’s damaged…“
- Recently RELEASED! Savage Stalker (Savage Angels MC #1) by Kathleen Kelly <— Famous female rock star that has an accident and becomes a recluse… and the president of an MC that wants to take care of her and “…has been waiting for her to come to him but he’s had enough of waiting. He’s decided it’s time to make her his. But so has her Stalker, he’s been waiting for far too long…”
- Pushing the Boundaries (Picking up the Pieces Book 3) by Jessica Prince <— Looks like a standalone by this blurb, Here’s a snippet: “After watching her date every loser in town he’s finally decided enough is enough. Thanks to a drunken weekend in Vegas, he finally has the one thing he’s always wanted…Lizzy as his wife. But just because he caught her doesn’t mean he’ll get to keep her.”
- Lies Unspoken (Flawed Love Book 1) by Lisa De Jong <— Love triangle!?? “My new roommate, Blake, is a jerk—an unemployed artist with a chip on his shoulder. I can’t stand him unless his hands are on me. He makes me desperate for him, and everything he makes me feel. And then there’s my new boss, Pierce–successful, charming, and extremely good-looking. He goes after what he wants, but what does he see in me?“