“When is the sequel coming out?”
What sequel? Any sequel, ’cause if we loved the book, we want more! LOL! Here are the tidbits I’ve found so far.
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! Sylvia Day just announced the THIRD book in her amazing “Crossfire” trilogy. Title —> Entwined with You (A Crossfire Novel) – expected release date is December 31st 2012 and IT IS ready for pre-order!!! (thank you, Christina, for that update). Don’t forget, book #2 Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel will be out Oct 2nd.
- Christine Zolendz is writing a sequel to Fall From Grace as we speak. Here is her latest blog post (as of August 4th 2012):
“Okay. I’m writing way too fast and now I have HUGE holes in the entire plot and it’s like reading a different language now. I had to go back and make someone die. I bet some of you are screaming at me right now. Sorry, plot holes suck. And not in a good way.”
- JM Darhower of the “Sempre (Forever)” sensation is also working on it’s sequel as we speak. Here is an update from her blog as of May 2nd 2012
“”I’m writing a sequel to Sempre right now, which means a lot more editing in my future… real editing, where I have to make srs bsns decisions about what to cut and where to condense and if a scene is REALLY necessary (*struggles to accept it’s not ALL necessary*).”
- —-> FREEBIE ALERT!! & RELEASE Update: The sequel to The Future of Our Past (The Remembrance Trilogy) by Kahlen Aymes has JUST been released!! It is called —>Don’t Forget to Remember Me. Oh right and to celebrate the new release, the author is giving away book #1 free, right now on Amazon. Go get it!! —> The Future of Our Past (lots of great reviews, and this one has been mentioned to me quite a few times. You guessed it! It’s now very high on my TBR list).
- Fans of “Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers)” by Tara Sivec REJOICE!!! She has just announced that the sequel, “Futures and Frosting” is expected to be released October 1st 2012. <—– Thank you Marcia, for that update!!! P.S. Yet another book that is high on my TBR list. I have heard nothing but awesomeness about it, especially just how funny it is. Ahhhhh if reading could be my day job… just sending my wish out there LOL!!
- Jamie McGuire has just updated us on a “Walking Disaster” tidbit (the sequel to my absolute favorite “Beautiful Disaster“):
“Over 36,000 words in four days. I am going to finish this book before I deliver this baby even if my fingers are whittled down to tiny nubs, so help me God.”
- Fans of TJ Klune’s Bear, Otter, and the Kid and the sequel Who We Are? I am!! And guess what. He’s just finished another book. UPDATE NOTE: Not related to Bear/Otter series but here’s what he had to say:
“Oh, and on the 33rd day of writing it, I finished my next novel, Just The Way You Are.!!!!!!!!It’s a little bit shorter than WWA, but in my opinion, 10x funnier. I pulled out all my funny tricks for JTWYA and I hope you all will laugh at Paul, Vince, and Helena Handbasket as much as I did (there might be a tear or two there as well… I’m a jerk like that).What’s next? Finishing up the BOATK short to celebrate BOATK’s birthday on 8/12/12.
- Anxiously awaiting the sequel to Crow’s Row by Julie Hockley? I know I am! The author has just recently had a baby (she now has 2 kids, under 2!), but has updated us with this tidbit on her newly designed webpage:
“… busy writing the sequel to Crow’s Row! Check back often for news about my progress. So far, a few chapters into the sequel…still no title!”
- Karina Halle has just updated us with some exciting news about a new book (not EIT related) but OMG rock stars! “The Devil’s Metal” is expected out in September and here is what she told me about it: “… it follows an aspiring college-aged music journalist who gets to tour with her favorite band and gets close to the alcoholic, enigmatic singer that she’s been crushing on for years.”
here is the official awesome sounding book blurb. Blurb? Why does that word make me laugh?:
It’s the summer of 1974 and 21-year old Dawn Emerson has only three things she wants to do: compete one last time in the Ellensburg Rodeo, win back her ex-boyfriend Ryan, and become the best damn music journalist at Central Washington University. But all her plans are left in the dust when she’s contacted by Creem magazine to go on the road with one of her favorite groups, the up-and-coming metal band, Hybrid.
At first the assignment reads like a dream come true. Not only will Dawn land some much-needed credibility as a female music journalist, but she’ll finally get to experience life from the other side of the stage, and maybe crack the drunken, enigmatic code that is guitarist Sage Knightly. Instead, Dawn finds herself on an aging tour bus filled with ego-maniacs, band politics and a whole lot of sex, drugs and rock n’ roll. When monsters start showing up in dressing rooms and some of Sage’s groupies become increasingly strange and dangerous, Dawn discovers the band is not only going places – they’re going straight to Hell.
And Dawn has a backstage pass.
- OH RIGHT!! You want Karina Halle Experiment in Terror Series news, too! Okay, well The Dex Files will be out in just a few days (August 13th). It will contain scenes from the books we’ve already read, but from Dex’s POV. Lots of great stuff in there. My review is coming up shortly. And the HIGHLY anticipated (considering the ending of book #5 – ACK!!!) “Into the Hollow” – Book #6 is expected to be released October 23rd 2012
- One of my most received questions—-> when will “Reckless” by S.C. Stephens be released (book #3 in the Thoughtless series). Still looks like a “December 2012″ release date. I know you want sooner… I do. I understand, but that’s the latest news, and I’m sticking to it. So… we get Kellan for Christmas. What a gift that is!!
- K.A. Linde makes an official update as to book #2 – Avoiding Responsibility (sequel to Avoiding Commitment). It has been mentioned that it is expected to be available in a couple of months, however this is her official statement on her Facebook page:
“I don’t have a release date set for the next book, but I’ll be sure to keep everyone posted along the way.”
- Rebecca Donovan (author of the “(The Breathing Series)” series) said this about book #3 in July:
“Still writing! I will release the date in the fall… sorry!”