Found some goodies and some VERY SERIOUS ADAMANT reader recommendations (you’ll see ‘em below). Can’t miss ‘em. PLUS! I just found yet another one that I was dying to read like… half a year ago, and totally forgot (the one where she’s hiding her pregnancy and the hot military medic discovers her secret at a party they’re both at). Well it’s back on sale, I added it below AND I’m putting it on my TBR list (I’ll be posting my latest TBR list tonight).
And for this of you that missed it, here is my latest review for a new rock-star romance release that I LOVED!! My Book Review of Beat by Vi Keeland <— So of course, I HIGHLY recommend it on today’s list. This is my own personal recommendation.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Rocker Who Hates Me (The Rocker… Book 10) by Terri Anne Browning <— JUST RELEASED!!! ROCK STAR BOOK ALERT!! and Jean is excited!! “The next Rocker book!!! I’ve been waiting for Liam and Gabriella’s story for a long time! How did I not know this was coming out?” PLUS here is The Rocker Series Reading Order.
- Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian by E.L. James <— JUST RELEASED YESTERDAY so in case anyone was MIA off the internet… and the news… and stores that sell books and by chance didn’t know… Look what just came out. LOL!
- A Life Worth Fighting (Fighting to Survive Trilogy Book 1) by Brenda Kennedy <— JUST RELEASED!! FIGHTER ALERT & SOUNDS HEARTBREAKING! He’s a pro boxer and they just lost their 3 year old child… but she gets pregnant again and “Leah realizes that Robert won’t stop his crusade to fight Kennedy until he gets a second chance to fight him, although Kennedy has already killed one opponent in the ring. And then Leah and Robert receive devastating news that could tear their world apart, forever.“
- The Only One for Her by Carlie Sexton <— JUST RELEASED!! & BOTH LOST THEIR LOVES… He broke up with his fiancé and she’s a widow and they end up at the same vacation resort. “After his relentless pursuit, Lindy and Trace begin to find healing…only to have that endangered by a secret threatening to tear them apart…“
- 1,000 Kisses to Sanity by Kattie Macko <— JUST RELEASED!! Sounds like it could be fun. After heartbreak, she sets up a blog to find love again… “In retaliation I have written a blog about my past loves in hopes that maybe I could heal…maybe find new good love…and maybe embarrass them in a viral kind of way. It may not be healthy and it may not make sense…but here goes nothing.“
- Impulsive (Felony Romance Book 3) by by Jeana E. Mann <— JUST RELEASED!!! & SOUNDS LIKE A WEEKEND OF SEXUAL DEBAUCHERY ALERT! That blurb made my eyes bug out! She’s really into her best guy friend and they have a “friends w/ benefits” thing and then… “And then Elijah Crowe, notorious rock star, stumbles off his tour bus and into their lives. He’s ready to self-destruct, and he wants to drag Luke and Tasha into the abyss with him. When the three of them come together, the line between friends and lovers blurs. What begins as a harmless weekend of fun, ends in a dangerous game where she’s both the victim and the prize. Secrets tumble out, relationships crumble, and hearts break.” <— WHOA.
- When You Make It Home by Claire Ashby <— SHE’S HIDING HER PREGNANCY ALERT!! This super-bargain sounds AWE-SOME!!!! I remember this from a few months ago, and I wanna read it so bad! “Embarrassed and unwilling to discuss her situation with friends and family, she wears layers to hide the pregnancy. When Meg gets sick at a party, she’s mortified. Even worse, Theo Taylor, the guest of honor, discovers her secret. Theo, an Army medic wounded in the war, agrees not to reveal her condition, and the two forge a bond of friendship that blossoms into love.“
- Love In Rewind (Audio Fools Book 1) by Tali Alexander <— ONE FROM THE MUST-READ “Peanut List” ALERT!!! It’s on SUPER-SALE today!!! Plus I’ve got a special announcement coming soon about book #2… AND AND!! The author says that THIS version has been updated to reflect a new cover AND an excerpt of LIES IN REWIND to the back of LOVE IN REWIND!! And Lauren says: “Love in Rewind is in my all time top 5….favorite….wonderful….best books ever!!!!” Robin, too: “Oh my goodness! Maryse I just read Love In Rewind by Tali Alexander! You need to move this up on your TBR. I LOVED It! I’m on a total book hangover right now!!!“
- My Time in the Affair by Stylo Fantome <— MARRIAGE ISSUES ALERT!! Tessa found us this super-bargain and it’s a book I loved! She says: “For 48 hours Stylo Fantome’s My Time in the Affair is 99 cents!” (my review)
- Reed’s Reckoning by Ahren Sanders <— FOOTBALL STAR DUMPS HER & THEN SHE HAD HIS BABY WITHOUT HIM KNOWING ALERT!! “A chance encounter brings Reed to the realization that Ari Williams not only hid a life changing secret from him…” AND Linda loves it! “…it was AMAZING!!”
- King by T.M. Frazier <— DARK READ ALERT!! Niki just “tried-and-true’d” it for us! “Just finished King and I loved it!!! The heroine was really awesome and definitely made me love the book even more!! Does have a cliffhanger though…” Oh!! OH!!! AND AND! Look what’s up for pre-order: Tyrant (KING Book 2) - releasing in August 17th!! —->
- Meet Me In The Dark: (A Dark Suspense) by J.A. Huss <— DARK READ ALERT!! I’m bringing this one back ’cause Marit’s going nuts for it! “I’m 50 percent into Meet me in the Dark by J.A Huss!!! This is for all of you who are into monsters that kidnap/abduct. This book is sooooo twisted and scary But do I love it? YES “
- Raising Landry by Andee Michelle <— SHE’S RAISING HER BEST FRIEND’S DAUGHTER ALERT!! “When a car accident takes her best friend LuAnne, Carson finds herself the guardian of LuAnne’s five-year old little girl, Landry. Between mourning the loss of her dearest friend, raising Landry, and trying to get justice for Lu, her life becomes a whirlwind of drama…” including the mess with the guy she’s starting to date…
- The Fortune Cafe (A Tangerine Street Romance Book 1) by Julie Wright <— THREE WOMEN & THEIR “FORTUNE COOKIES” ALERT! Emma doesn’t want to look at her fotune cookie ’cause it’s rumored they all come true… magically. Lucy’s fiancee dumps her (and she has to turn to the unluckiest guy alive) and Stella meets a single father…
- In Your Heart (Willow Creek Book 3) by Micalea Smeltzer <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT! She finds her fiancee in bed with another woman and turns to her best friend… the drummer of a band! “…there’s only one person she can turn to—the guy who has been by her side ever since their best friend’s fell in love and became inseparable…“
- One to Leave (One to Hold Book 5) by Tia Louise <— SUPER-BARGAIN for the weekend only!!
- The Ground Rules by Roya Carmen <— TWO MARRIED COUPLES & A JAW-DROPPING PROPOSAL ALERT!!! This new release from Tuesday gave me a SERIOUS blurb-jolt, i put it in my “highlights” and now it’s getting RAVE reviews!!
Amy: The Ground Rules…now THAT is all kinds of messedupedness just waitin’ to happen. Perfect!!
DianeM: You guys should try The Ground Rules!! … it was SO good! Finished at 2am, could not put it down or sleep. It totally felt like Indescent Proposal (remember with Robert Redford?!) Gah! So good, I haven’t stayed up all night to read since last year lol… it’s 100% unapologetic swinging and both couples have kids AND it’s gonna be a trilogy FYI (cliffhanger wasn’t bad, felt complete)
Kandace: Maryse – I’m feeling really shouty right now. I picked up The Ground Rules by Roya Carmen from your list this week and I freakin’ loved everything about it. I think this is the authors debut book and it was sooooo good. The Ground Rules is a sensual story about a normal couple (Gage and Mirella) who one day cross paths with the alluring and enchanting Weston and Bridget. And oh boy…. their world is about to change because of this chance meeting (it’s sooooo good, did I already say that? LOL!!). The rules seem simple enough, but as emotions and bonds form, slowly the rules become muddled. We slowly start to see the cracks in their plan. This story is very erotic, sensual and forbidden. I found myself rooting for a certain couple. Their chemistry was off the chart HOT. I was a little nervous going into this book. I picked it up in a whim and read it straight through in one sitting. I can’t wait for the next book. I’m totally obsessed. Now I’m stalking poor Roya for the next book.
Sally: Okayyyy that’s ALL I want to know. Going to go in blind , it’s the only way I roll (have to finish what I’m reading first)…
Amy: Diane, that’s good to know about Ground Rules! How’s the angst level in it? Once again, my moral book compass just went *pblttt*!!!
Diane: It was high angst for me Amy, had a bit of an Arsen feel but the husband is the tattoo covered bad boy
And for AUDIOBOOK LOVERS
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT A BARGAIN-PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
PRE-ORDERS (This month!!)
- True Devotion (The True Series) by Liora Blake – June 22nd 2015
- Shards of Hope (Psy/Changeling Book 14) by Nalini Singh - expected release June 23rd 2015
- Dream Of You: A Wait For You Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - expected release June 23rd 2015
- The Girl I Was Before (The Falling Series Book 3) by Ginger Scott – June 23rd 2015
- Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1) by Michelle A. Valentine
- On My Knees: A Stark Novel by J. Kenner - expected release June 23rd 2015
- Up in Smoke (Crossing the Line) by Tessa Bailey – expected release June 23rd 2015
- Fighting for Forever (The Fighting Series Book 6) by J.B. Salsbury - June 23rd 2015
- Sins of the Innocent: A Novella by Jamie McGuire – June 28th 2015
- Four Week Fiancé by Helen Cooper - June 23rd 2015
- Breaking Stars: The Celebrity Series by J. Sterling – expected release June 29th 2015
- When You’re Back: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 12) by Abbi Glines - expected release date June 30th 2015
- Better When He’s Brave: A Welcome to the Point Novel by Jay Crownover - expected release date June 30th 2015
- Ride Steady (Chaos) by Kristen Ashley – expected release date June 30th 2015
- Insider (Exodus End World Tour Book 1) by Olivia Cunning - expected release date June 30th 2015
- Fighting Shadows (On The Ropes Book 2) by Aly Martinez <— July 7th 2015
- Tyrant (KING Book 2) by T.M. Frazier – release date August 17th 2015
- Walk Through Fire (Chaos) by Kristen Ashley – October 27th 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).