Fabi: Hey guys, it seems like I’ve so many amazing books already this year. I was wondering, is it just me or are we getting some super duper writing published this year?
Agreed Fabi!!! This year, we are hitting a ton of awesomeness, and my TBR list is loaded in what appears to be tons of “tried and true” reads. AND!! I’ll be reviewing the latest fabulousness that is “The Mistake (Off-Campus Book 2)” very shortly. The LOVE for it just keeps coming…
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
AND a reminder: for those accessing my blog via their mobile device (phone or tablet) you’ll notice the look of it has changed (for now, that’s the “mobile compatible” version and I’m hoping we can get it close to the usual “look” while still keeping it “mobile friendly”). On a desktop computer/laptop the look of the blog is the usual one.
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah <— EPIC READ ALERT!!! This is one I LOVED LIKE CRAZY!! (my 5-star book review), and I paid almost $12 or $13 for it! And guess what??!! It’s on sale right now AND AND!! It’s back on the list ’cause Sally just read it and went nuts (LOL!!!) saying: “FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ladies you MUST read Nightingale by Kristin Hannah!!!! If you loved The Bronze Horseman there is NO WAY you won’t love this book too. If you want an EPIC read TRUST ME this is the book. It’s the book that makes you go back IMMEDIATELY to read that first chapter again when you have finished. I was a blubbering mess at the end… SO good! I am not even going to bother trying to find my next read like I usually do when I finish a book , I KNOW there is just no use……….” Yep!!! AND HERE IS HER BOOK LIST: Kristin Hannah’s Awesome Book List
- The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 13) by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD ALERT!! Eeeeep!! her latest release is back on sale!!! Supposedly, it’s gets so crazy that it needed a spoiler forum just so that readers could get it off their chest and “understand” things. WOW!!!
- Love, Lust & A Millionaire by Sandi Black <— JUST RELEASED!!! SINGLE FATHER MILLIONAIRE NEEDS A NANNY ALERT! “I worked as a waitress in a greasy diner by day and, by night, I performed my music in small clubs around the city and on the streets of New York. That was until a man and his daughter stepped into the diner and changed my life forever. He hired me to be his daughter’s nanny, but I have a feeling he wants more from me…“
- A Beautiful Kind of Love by Ellie Wade <— BEST FRIENDS SINCE BABIES/SOULMATES ALERT!! TONS of great reviews on this one already! ”What we have is so rare, one would think our story would be written, our fate sealed. But, unfortunately that’s not how life works. Life offers us many choices that can turn destiny into chance.” Oh… I wonder what that means.
- Diamonds (All That Glitters Book 1) by K.A. Linde <—INTENSE ANGST ALERT!!! Bringing it back ’cause Tessa LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! “I just finished it and it was Sooooo good. The more I read, the better it got. I know it’s taboo, but it wasn’t read like that. The taboo was more of a gut clench, but it wasn’t the main part of the story. So many secrets and intensity, and sadness… So many feels! Yes, CH, but I loved it. I can wait for July if it means more like that. It was just… wow type good….Diamond keeps coming back to my head. *sighs* One of THOSE types of books.“
- The Rocker Who Holds Me (The Rocker… Book 1) by Terri Anne Browning <— Tessa also recommends this one! “…read the Terri Anne Browning’s The Rocker That Holds Me. That one is a big heart tug. It’s one of my favorites.“
- Cold Burn of Magic (Black Blade Book 1) by Jennifer Estep <— JUST RELEASED/PARANORMAL YA!! And Tessa is happy about this one!! Saying: “Eeep, there were so many good books that came out, I missed one I wanted to read, Cold Burn by Jennifer Estep. I have to wait to buy it, but next week, it will be MINE! *grins*” Yep… this does sound good! “It’s not as great as you’d think, living in a tourist town that’s known as “the most magical place in America.” Same boring high school, just twice as many monsters under the bridges and rival Families killing each other for power…“
- Sincerely, Carter by Whitney Gracia Williams <— JUST RELEASED/BEST FRIENDS ALERT!! “Just friends. We’re just friends. I’m only saying this until I figure out if she’s still “just” my best friend…“
- Hold Me (Fool’s Gold series) by Susan Mallery <— JUST RELEASED & SOOOOO MANY AWESOME REVIEWS ALREADY!!
- Brie’s Mile High Club (Submissive in Love, #7) by Red Phoenix <— JUST RELEASED & the author says: “The latest Brie installment, including a glimpse of some of my characters!”
- NEVER IS A PROMISE (Never Say Never Book 2) by Winter Renshaw <— JUST RELEASED/ROCK-COUNTRY STAR ALERT!! plus it’s super-bargain priced. Can be read as a standalone and… “Country music god Beau Mason has just announced his retirement from the business at age 30, and I’ve just scored the interview of a lifetime. My network is flying me to Kentucky for his final interview, and at his request, I’ll be spending a few days with him at his ranch.“
- Always You (Second Chances Book 1) by Stephanie Rose <— Trisha found us this one and calls it a GEM!! AND it’s super-bargain priced. She says: “Found this gem of a debut! …Last month I saw this one come across my Facebook feed, it caught my attention, I picked up the sample and the next thing I knew, I was clicking “buy now”. I was caught up in their lives from the very start, and just needed to know how this all played out. ***Great mix of second chance romance and friends to lovers***“
- Never to Hope by Aimie Grey <— JUST RELEASED!! NEW NEIGHBOR ALERT! Raised by addicts and she’s starting life over… “Alissa believed that love was out of the question for her…that is until the day Carter Smith moves in to her apartment building...”
- Ruined: A She Who Dares Standalone Novel by LP Lovell <— JUST RELEASED!! BAD BOY/GOOD GIRL ALERT! “I don’t care about anyone really, certainly not women. Except her. I care about her, which is why I pushed her away.“
- Adrenaline: An Ode to Love and Heartbreak by Sunniva Dee <— JUST RELEASED!
- Sweet Seduction Boxed Set (Thirteen NEW Erotic Romances by Bestselling Authors to Benefit Diabetes Research plus BONUS book!) by Lexi Blake, Mari Carr, JS Cooper, Nicole Edwards, Karen Erickson, Megan Hart, J Kenner, Julia Kent, Elisabeth Grace, Lauren Hawkeye, Nina Lane, Roni Loren, Avery Aster and foreword and a bonus book by New York Times Bestselling Author Lisa Renee Jones!! <— JUST RELEASED!!! WOW!! MANY of our favorite authors have contributed their stories to this anthology!!!
- Center Mass (Code 11- KPD SWAT) by Lani Lynn Vale <— JUST RELEASED!! BevA says: “Hot Alpha SWAT Guy. All her books are great.”
- Sweet Dreams Boxed Set (Thirteen NEW Thrillers by Bestselling Authors to Benefit Diabetes Research) by Brenda Novak, Allison Brennan, Cynthia Eden, JT Ellison, Heather Graham, Liliana Hart, Alex Kava, CJ Lyons, Carla Neggers, Theresa Ragan, Erica Spindler, Jo Robertson, Tiffany Snow, Lee Child (Foreword) <— JUST RELEASED!!! And even MORE of our favorite authors have contributed their stories to this anthology!!!
- Get Even by Amanda Heath <— JUST RELEASED!! TWIN SISTER JUST DIED & SHE’S MAD! “I want to get even for every single lie I’ve been told. I want to get even for all the things people have hid from me. Mostly I want to get even for this black hole my heart has been turned into…“
- Nobody’s Dream (Rescue Me Saga #6) by Kallypso Masters <— And Jean is enjoying this one: “Nobody’s Dream by Kallypso Masters. She is so broken but about to be saved by a hot cowboy who rescues abused horses. Love this series!”
- The Beginning of Never by O. E. Boroni <— SUPER ANGSTY ALERT!!! Plus it’s super-bargain priced! A few in our crew are loving this one that was kind of a “surprise” on last week’s list. So it’s back. Joanna: “The Beginning of Never is soooooo gooood. Saw it on your list yesterday and finished it this morning! Super angsty and left with a cliffhanger – argh! Seems like it’s going to be the first of a trilogy and by the Amazon blurb of the second book it doesn’t sound like the angst is going to stop soon, but it’s really well written, great characters (leads & secondary) and just really good first love, heart-melting sweetness!“
- Kissing Madeline (Dearest Series Book 3) by Lex Martin <— RECENT RELEASE & LOTS OF GREAT REVIEWS ALERT!! Cheryl is into this one! “Kissing Madeline by Lex Martin releases tomorrow. It is the 3rd book in a standalone, somewhat connected series. I read book #2 Finding Dandelion and book #1 Dearest Clementine is free.” Oh!! No more famous athletes for her!!! But then… “I won’t let anything get in my way, not even the new “it boy” of the NFL and my hot-as-hell neighbor.“
- My Time in the Affair by Stylo Fantome <— COMING OUT TOMORROW with that oooomphy blurb!! This is the one we’re all buddy reading together, right?? Riiiiiiight?
- PUCKED by Helena Hunting <— May 3rd 2015 (Tee hee on that title!!) FAMOUS HOCKEY PLAYER starts to text her…
- The Gentleman Mentor by Kendall Ryan – May 5th 2015 <— Sounds good. She’s being “trained” for another man but… “Six lessons … with the most gorgeous man … who happens to be a Dom. The only problem … now that I’ve experienced his brand of delectable domination will anyone else ever compare?“
- Holding You (Love Wanted In Texas Book 3) by Kelly Elliott – May 5th 2015
- Two of Hearts (Between Breaths) by Christina Lee – expected release date May 5th 2015
- Cat’s Lair (Leopard series Book 7) by Christine Feehan - expected release date May 5th 2015
- Kane (Slater Brothers Book 3) by L.A. Casey - expected release date May 5th 2015
- Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher - expected release date May 17th 201
- 21 Stolen Kisses - May 26th 2015
- Beautiful Sacrifice: A Novel (Maddox Brothers Book 3) by Jamie McGuire – May 31st 2015
And for AUDIOBOOK LOVERS
Nancy just found out one of her favorites is in audiobook now! The Vixen and the Vet: A Modern Fairytale, Book 1 by Katy Regnery on Amazon. She said:
“The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery is now available in Audible Audio Edition with 50% of the gross proceeds going to UCLA OPERATION MEND. I loved this book when I read it & hubby heard me talk so much with my fellow book buddies, that he decided he would read it & after he read it, said he wanted to make a donation to Operation Mend. So I “helpfully” suggested he buy me the audio edition & they would be contributing. We also contribute monthly to Wounded Warrior (But I don’t get any books out of that).”
Speaking of audiobooks: for those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! ——> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT A BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
- Taken by Dee Henderson <— GREAT PRICE on this new release audiobook!!
- Total Surrender by Rebecca Zanetti <— Good price for this new release and it’s over 25 hrs worth of listening!
- Guardian for Hire by Christine Bell <— sounds like fun, and well priced.
- Wife for Hire by Christine Bell <— he needs a fake wife… (pretty good price)
- Lethal Consequences by Elisabeth Naughton <— great price and GREAT reviews!!