A Few Super-Bargain e-book Alerts & Highly Anticipated New Releases!

by Maryse on February 25, 2013 · 54 comments

in eBook Deals

NOW live on Amazon!!

<—– ALERT!! This one should go live like… any minute now!!

So while we wait… I made us a NEW RELEASE & SUPER BARGAIN (and a few awesome freebies) NEWS POST!!!  I couldn’t contain myself… had to announce now since we’re getting the good stuff early, and much of it, at a discount!

NOW live on Amazon!!

First! In anticipation of Kristen Ashley’s upcoming release in her “Unfinished Heroes” series (Raid will be released in just a couple of days), she has put the first two books in the series on sale!! Knight and Creed. Thanks to Tammy who put me in overdrive today when she told me…

It took awhile but Amazon has finally posted the sale price (and thanks to Julie who alerted us that they were finally on sale!)

• Knight (The Unfinished Hero Series) by Kristen Ashley
  • Creed (Unfinished Heroes) by Kristen Ashley
  • Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding Series) by K.A. Linde <— we anxiously await her upcoming novella (Avoiding Intimacy (Avoiding Series novella – Chyna’s book) to go live on Amazon!! I’ll update us RIGHT here as soon as it happens!
  • Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines in anticipation of the 2nd book in the series (Never Too Far) that will go live on Amazon any minute (or hour…) now. I’ll update us RIGHT here as soon as it happens! (OMG I loved the first one!!)
  • Tasting Never (Never say Never) by C.M. Stunich <— (Trina said: “This story was crazy good!! A great surprise!!! Cant wait for book 3!!”
  • Finding Never (Never say Never) by C.M. Stunich <—
  • Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle <— (I loved this one!! And more in the series is coming very soon!)
  • Contessa (Choisie) by Lori Otto (I just finished the series and loved it, and this is the 1st spin-off book!!)<—
  • My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise Sinclair <— just dropped in price and Aimee recommends it saying: “I would rate this at least a 4.5 if not higher…Cherise Sinclair’s writing is similar to our beloved Olivia Cunning, Cherrie Lynn or Shayla Black. YUM!!”
  • Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett <— cute “hockey” romance freebie that I just heard about (Helen said: “Loved this!!!!! Awesome short story with HEA.”)
  • Slammed #3?? (Will’s POV) teaser is up on Colleen Hoover’s Facebook!!!
  • And another teaser!! Kirsten found us this one (by Charles Sheehan-Miles) saying: “For all you Thompson sister’s fans, here’s a preview from Charles Sheehan-Miles Last Hour.”

Jamie February 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Come on Amazon!!! This is worse than trying to fall asleep as a kid on Christmas Eve! I am dying for Never Too Far….

Kristina February 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

OMG, I am dying over here….cant wait for the release of Never to Far and Avoiding Intimacy!! I finished Ten Tiny Breaths last night and have been holding out all day!! Come on Amazon. Heehee

Jeanie V February 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Just finished Offsides today – soooo good!!! I wish it didn’t end! Love, love Danny & Ryan. :)

LaurenB February 25, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Seriously…what is amazon waiting for? Ugh!!!

LucyLou February 25, 2013 at 8:22 PM

WhooHoo, holding my breath for “Never Too Far”!!!

Annie February 25, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I read Contessa already – it is a good book and a wonderful continuation of the story of Jack and Emi…..as parents!!!

BTW thanks Maryse- All I have to do is look at your blog and there I am downloading more books!!!! Just bought 4 more- TEE HEE can’t wait to get reading tonight!

Annie February 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

OK make that 5 books I bought tonight! Just bought Never too Far for my nook!! Guess which one I’m starting with?!?!?!?!

Erin M February 25, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Thank you!! I love .99 books….especially ones on my must read list. I can’t wait for Never too Far…loved the first one too.

Maryse February 25, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Gah!!! I’m jealous of you Annie!!!

Maryse February 25, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I just got a couple of these .99 cent ones, too!! :)

Bev February 25, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Just finished Never Too Far. I liked the book, but I didn’t like the way it ended. I wanted more. Too bad the other books in this series won’t be focusing on Rush and Blaire.

Maryse February 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Bev.. Never Too Far or Fallen too Far? I know Fallen left us on a cliffhanger so we are anxiously awaiting #2 (which should be live tonight) for more… but maybe you had an advanced copy of #2?

Bev February 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I bought Never too Far (book 2) on Smashwords earlier today. I already finished it. It was kinda short like the last one.

Maryse February 25, 2013 at 9:04 PM

ahhh ok. :D

Marie February 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Never Too Far is live on Barnes and Noble!

LaurenB February 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Well I downloaded creed. I should have held out to get knight because I could have saved three bucks!

Sawyer Bennett February 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Thanks so much Maryse for mentioning my book, Off Sides. I so appreciate everyone giving it a chance. Oh, and I’m dying for Never Too Far to publish!! Have a great night.

Debra S H February 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I hate waiting! Amazon please hurry!

Audrey February 26, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Thanks for all the updates Maryse! I loved Contessa! Lori Otto is awesome. :)

Audrey February 26, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Couldn’t resist, just bought four .99 cents books! :)

Lauren R February 26, 2013 at 2:54 AM

On amazon it says publication March 7??? This can’t be happening right? :(

jenni February 26, 2013 at 5:05 AM

My husband and the dog are both snoring. My eyes are burning because it’s currently 2:05am and I keep checking Amazon like a crazy person. Come on Amazon, it’s time for Never Too Far to be live! My “Buy now with one click” finger is twitching.

Maryse February 26, 2013 at 5:46 AM

I think that’s the UK version… (Picked up by Simon & Schuster UK)…

jennifer February 26, 2013 at 6:18 AM

Never too far is not even showing up at all for me. I’ve read that some people are seeing it says march 7th but I don’t even get that. Come on Amazon!!!

Lisa February 26, 2013 at 6:30 AM

I love free be fridays now Mondays look good too! THANKS:)

Megan February 26, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Where is never too far for my Kindle?!?

teri February 26, 2013 at 7:04 AM

just bought Never Too Far…how am I supposed to concentrate at work now?

Shannon February 26, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Never Too Far is already on Barnes and Noble! I have an Ipad so I can play them and Amazon off one another : ) I didn’t think it came out until March so I’m uber excited!

Anna February 26, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Come on Amazon!!!

Ericka February 26, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Amazon says this won’t be released until 3/7????

Tamara February 26, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Anyone who lives in the uk or Australia and is having to wait till the 7 th of march for Never To Far don’t worry you can get it today at http://www.smashwords.com and download it to your kindle and it works I have done it and just finished reading x

Lisa76 February 26, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Just picked up Creed & Finding Never. I got Comfort food yesterday and can’t wait to read all of these. I’m about to snatch up Never Too Far as well. I’ll be a book zombie by the end of the week!

Sawyer Bennett February 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I just saw post that said Abbi Glines says she has no idea what the problem is but she has contacted Amazon to get it resolved. So hopefully soon!!

KathyB. February 26, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Still nothing on Amazon. I read on Abbi Glines blog that the UK version is March 7.

Jennifer W February 26, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Never Too Far was a great book!!! I just hate how it ended. I NEED MORE!!!!! I don’t understand why she ended the book like she did. Oh well, maybe we will have a novella or something???? (fingers crossed!)

Amy D February 26, 2013 at 9:18 AM

loved, Loved, LOVED Knight and Creed….cannot wait for Raid. And can’t wait for Never Too Far!
Thanks as always Maryse.

Amy D February 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Forgot – just finished Bullet by Jade C. Jamison (was on your bargain list last week or so ago). WOW. This one is great for you rocker lovers. Angsty, lusty, sweet, rough…everything in one. Not one, but many rock gods in this book.

Sweeta D February 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM

OMG! What is going on with “Never too Far” on Amazon! I’ve been checking since last night! I might take a visit over to smashwords….

Jules February 26, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I am still waiting for Amazon to release “Never to Far” … its almost my lunch hour and was sooo looking forward to getting some quality reading time:) Maybe I should pick this up on Smashwords.

Jules February 26, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Thanks for the heads up on Kristen Ashley’s Creed … I read Knight and it was an awesome read. Love your “freebies and bargains”!!!!

Rachel S. February 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I saw Abbi Glines posted on facebook yesterday afternoon that “Never too Far” was like on Barnes & Noble. FINALLY, having a Nook was in my favor!! Usually I try to buy your suggestions, Maryse, and they’re not offered through B&N. SO – read Never too Far in about 4 hours. I freaking LOVE Rush. Love him. And I actually hurt for him a few times in this book. I wish that book was like 3000 pages, because I could just read and read about their lives forever :) Now on to the next. This is like the best book release week!!! I think I have 5 on my list just waiting to go live :) Wahoo!!!!!!

Kristine February 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Really Amazon?? I’m trying real hard to be a loyal customer but with every passing minute it get’s more and more difficult!! Dare I say I might have to visit my NOOK :(

Kristine February 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Well….my impatient self could not wait any longer. I contacted Amazon myself and this is the feedback I received after a live chat with Sushant from Amazon…..
Sushant:You’re welcome Kristine ! Thank you for waiting. And I am really sorry to say that this book is currently unavailable with Amazon. Actually it entirely depends upon the publisher on which platform they publish the book. It isn’t available with us at this moment. However, as soon it will be available, it will definitely be listed on our website. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced in this case.
Me: So the issue lies with the publisher?
Sushant: Yes, it is a known issue and we are receiving a various customer’s feedbacks in this case. And I’ll be sure to pass your message along to the appropriate department as we continue to improve the Kindle experience for our customers.
UGH!!! So really nothing good but hey, at least they are aware right? It has to be fixed soon right??
Nope, trying to be positive still doesn’t work for me :(

Tobie February 26, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Just finished Never To Far (I gave up on Amazon I couldn’t wait and got it on iTunes) It is so good I wanted more at the end because I didn’t want to stop reading.

Hollie February 26, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Any amazon updates on Never Too Far? This is driving me crazy!! Surely they won’t make us wait until March 7, will they? I may just load it from itunes like the previous poster mentioned.

Maryse February 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM

It will supposedly be up within the next hour… they are on it. I will link it up as soon as it’s live. :)

M.Ana February 26, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Isadora February 26, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I am dying to read Never too far!! I cant find it yet….

sandy sciacca February 26, 2013 at 7:01 PM

just got never too far, so guess i’ll be reading tonite:), wait i do that every nite LOL< can't wait to get started…..

LaurenB February 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM

So I gave up and read Never Too Far on iBooks. I loved it and I’ll be looking for your review! The only thing I would change is to make it longer! I hope we get a little bit of them in Grant and Woods’ books :)

Jamie February 26, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I thought it was just me and I was typing in the name wrong … I love Amazon but umm they are making me butterflying mad ;)

Carmend February 27, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I was looking forward to download this one, just to find out the book is not available for purchase in AFRICA (I am residing in Johannesburg South Africa):-(

Melissa February 28, 2013 at 12:28 AM

OMG!!! I hope we don’t have to wait as long as we did for amazon to get the book up as we do for the next book!!!! Can’t believe of ended like that!!!!!!!!

Melissa February 28, 2013 at 12:29 AM

When’s the next book due?