Michelle found us these!!
- Play Dead (Elise Sandburg series) by Anne Frasier <— She’s a detective… this one involves “real-life” zombies…
- Stay Dead (Elise Sandburg series) by Anne Frasier
- The Book of Life: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy 3) by Deborah Harkness
- Shadow Spell (The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy, Book 2) by Nora Roberts “Plenty of women have found their way to Connor’s bed, but none to his heart until now.“
- City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments Book 6) by Cassandra Clare
- FaCade (Deception series Book 1) by Ker Dukey <— and we’re getting great feedback so far!! Just look!
MichelleS: “I decided to start FaCade (Deception Series 1) that Michelle recommended…. WHOA…. it’s a combination of The Tied Man, and Mud Vein, and Captive in the Dark… has elements of each… it’s a doozy, that’s for sure. Will keep you posted. Michelle, did you read this? They were not kidding with the “dark erotica” description.
Cheryl: Michelle(s) is FaCade part of a series? Is it complete?
Michelle: Cheryl I just checked – CADEnce Book 2 and the conclusion to Book 1 FaCade comes out Dec. 5th.
MichelleS: I have no idea if it is part of a series. It says it is “Deception Series Book 1″, but I don’t know if it’s a continuation of their story or new ones for each book… I am at 62% now, will finish tonight and report back if it is a cliffhanger! At this point I have NO IDEA at all what’s going on. Haven’t figured it out yet. I love it when that happens. Can’t figure out if he’s a good guy, bad guy, or what. Wicked good!! And it was 99 cents!! Thank you Michelle.
- Almost by Anne Eliot <— “At a freshman party she doesn’t remember…Jess Jordan was almost raped….Almost. Very nearly. Not quite. Three years later, Jess has managed to make everyone believe she’s better. Over it. Because she is….Almost. Very nearly. Not quite.”
- The One (The Selection Book 3) by Kiera Cass <— dystopian YA
- Written in My Own Heart’s Blood: A Novel (Outlander, Book 8) by Diana Gabaldon is 3.75 (and MichelleS LOVED this one, too, saying: “Speaking of old series that I love, did you ever read the latest in Outlander series? (Writtenin my Own Heart’s Blood)… it’s the ONLY one in that series, besides the first book, that I would re-read! Loved it.“) and Cheryl agrees! “Finally finished Written in My Own Heart’s Blood- so GOOD, but now the wait begins for book #9!”
- Written In Red: A Novel of the Others by Anne Bishop
- The Beautiful Mess Series by TK Leigh (the bundle!!)
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer
- The Undead Pool (The Hollows Book 12) by Kim Harrison
- Take Care, Sara (GOOD! here’s my review) and Unlit Star by Lindy Zart. Andee says: “I just finished Unlit Star (ugh – really emotional, but beautifully written)”
- Fracture (Blood & Roses Book 2) by Callie Hart
- Twice in a Lifetime (Love Found) by Ruthie Henrick”…they marry and live their happyish-ever-after – until Ben’s death reveals a betrayal that rocks Allie’s world. The sidelines. Where Jake has hovered for the past fifteen years, business partners with his best friend, in love with his best friend’s wife. He’s shocked by Ben’s duplicity, overcome by the guilt of a deathbed promise.“
- Degradation (The Kane Trilogy Book 1) and Separation (The Kane Trilogy Book 2) by Stylo Fantome <— Tessa recommends it! “Got hooked with the sample from Degradation and, omg. So good. Now, I’m 19% in and loving it. Normally, when someone writes the rebellious slutty girl who becomes hard, I sincerely don’t like her, but Tate is awesome and real. I hope the book continues like this.” and then she says: “…you should read Degradation. It’s definitely your type of book, angsty, jerk type hero, and a little more.”
- Forever, Jack (Eversea #2) by Natasha Boyd
Shell found us these!
- Allure by Lacey Weatherford
- Smitten (Crush series Book 2) (book2) ,LOVE (Crush series Book 3) (book3), Smolder (Crush Book 4) (book3) by Lacey Weatherford
- The Complete Memories Series by Emma Hart
- ‘Til Death by Bella Jewel
- Knockout (Wayward Fighters Book 1) & Tapout (Wayward Fighters Book 2) by JC Valentine
and Bev found us these:
- Starting from Scratch (Bitterthorn, Texas) by Stacy Gail <— Bev: “I’m going to be starting From Scratch by Gail Stacy in a bit. It is a Christmas novella. He was injured in war and has selective amnesia and can remember everyone but his wife. One reviewer gave it an A & one gave it a C. It seems that the C was based on the husband maybe being too much an a$$ & too much info dumping in regards to some of the military aspects.”
- House Of Payne: Payne by Stacy Gail <— Bev also found this one! “Then just saw a rec for another of hers called House of Payne that looks good”
And then here are random finds!
- Me Before You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes <— One of my (our) absolute faaaaaaaavorite sob-inducers is on sale right now. Absolutely 5 stars my friends! (my review)
- When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity) by Alexandra Ivy <— 10 books in the Guardians of Eternity Series are on SUPER SALE! Michelle found us this DEAL! “Hey Maryse: 10 books in the Guardians of Eternity series by Alexandra Ivy are on sale today in the Amazon daily deal’
- Dirty (The Five-Part Serial Bundle) by Cheryl McIntyre <— Kat found us this one saying: “All parts of the serial in one bundled book”
- Playing Games (A Games Novel Book 2) by Jessica Clare/Jill Myles <— Aimee found us this super-sale!!
- Heated: A Most Wanted Novel by J. Kenner <— and this one! Aimee says: “been watching this one for awhile” … “One look and I was in trouble. One touch and I was hooked. One night and I became his.And now that I’ve fallen, there’s no going back.“
- Beautiful Failure (Beautiful Series Book 1) by Mariah Cole <— Aimee found us this one, too, saying: “…rated pretty high and looks interesting…anyone read it?”! Here’s a bit from the blurb: “…my mother’s dying words to me were “You’re going to end up just like me one day. A beautiful nothing.” She was right.“
- True Love Story by Willow Aster <— One of my angsty favs from a year or 2 ago and it’s on SUPER-SALE!! (my review)
- In the Fields by Willow Aster <— and this one, too! I haven’t read it yet… but Aimee found it, too saying: “..not sure who recommended this book last year…but rated 4.9 stars and looked interesting.” and Amy loved it! “In the Fields was very different for me (set in 1971 and deals with racism) but so worth the read. Think Sweet Gum Tree feels. Small town, old-fashioned views and opinions, heartbreak, etc. Solid 4 stars.”
- At Your Beck & Call by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— Rose recommends it and it’s on super-sale! “Maryse have you ever read Jane Harvey-Berricks at your beck and call? It’s about a male escort. It’s a bloody fantastic read. Plus it’s on sale.”
- Tease by Missy Johnson <— speaking of MALE ESCORTS, Lauren went nuts for this one! “Have you ever read Tease by Missy Johnson? It’s about a male escort…most of his clients are wealthy and/or famous (one is a famous 19yr old pop star who is always in the tabloids) & his sister’s best friend (who he’s always had a crush on) shows back up in town after a divorce (they are all in their 20′s) & they become roommates since she needs a place to live & he has the room….they sleep together then start dating…I won’t tell anymore but it’s SOOOOO good! Oh, his family has no idea he’s an escort, he does it because his mom is sick & her treatment is expensive. There’s a sequel featuring his client, the famous pop star.“
- Saving Dallas: Book 1 by Kim Jones <— Mary Ann found out these are on super-sale: “Book 1-3 Saving Dallas by Kim Jones are on sale