Cyber Monday e-Book Freebies & Bargains!!

by Maryse on November 26, 2012 · 15 comments

in eBook Deals

The deals and freebie finds just keep coming, fast and furious! Considering it’s “Cyber Monday” (the internet’s version of “Black Friday) and since Lynn asked:

“Any good book deals for cyber Monday?”

I couldn’t resist yet another post. ;) <—- P.S. I think the bargain book listed to the left might just be my next read…

Oh and an update! I just added this brand spanking new release to the bargains list: Wallbanger by Alice Clayton (I’ve been keeping my eye out for this one!!)

Okay so here are everyone’s “finds”:
Sandy found us this Kindle Fire Cyber Monday deal on Amazon!!!

Our $159 Kindle Fire (Kindle Fire 7″, LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB) is available for $129 today, limit one discount per customer.

Cyber Monday Savings
Today only, Kindle Fire is available for only $129 ($30 off). Enter promotional code FIREDEAL at checkout.”

BARGAINS

• The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle <— AMAZING DEAL!! My favorite rock star book of the year!! MUST READ. Angst, romance, intensity, angry moments. OH YES!!!! Only 0.99 cents today!
  • Rock the Heart by Michelle A. Valentine <— only 0.99 cents!
  • In the Band by Jena Haus <— still getting recommendations for this one! Susan says: “I’m reading In The Band by Jean Haus and I am loving it!!”
  • The Final Piece by Maggie Myers
  • Temptation (Club Destiny #2) by Nicole Edwards <– recommended by Chrissy! She says: “Finished Conviction and Temptation by Nicole Edwards. Smoking hot books with a storyline to go along with them. The first one is about Logan and Samantha(Sam) and book 2 starts off with his twin brother Luke and where book 1 ends. No cliff hangers YAY!!”
  • Conviction (Club Destiny) (book #1)
  • Addicted (Club Destiny) (and the latest release – a novella)
  • Shadow’s Edge (A Night Prowler Novel #1) by J.T. Geissinger <— Lao recommended this one: “Over the weekend I finished J. T. Geissenger’s Shadow’s Edge and Edge of Oblivion, Nightprowler 1 and 2.  Excellent reading for PNR or Urban Fantasy romance readers. Both books were great stories.”
  • Edge of Oblivion (A Night Prowler Novel #2) by J.T. Geissinger
  • Schooled by Deena Bright <— enjoyed by quite a few of our fellow readers, such as Debbie: “Just finished it. It was a good quick read…but it has a cliff hanger at the end… ” and Katie: “I just finished and enjoyed it also!”
  • The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski <— the bargain of the century, if you ask me. One of my favorite books ever and you’ll hear it often. ;)
  • Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha <— I reviewed and loved this SUPER STEAMY one a couple of months ago, and the feedback is still coming back strong: Kylie says: “I just finished Beyond Shame, amazing! I didn’t thing anything would be as graphic as captive/seduced, this def was”
  • Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Christina November 26, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Thanks Maryse!!

PS Conviction is the first book and Temptation is the second book :)

Cynthia Watson November 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM

And don’t forget, WIND, YA Paranormal Romance is only $0.99 today only!!

B Palmer November 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Running Barefoot is one of my favs!!!

Minha (BrazGirl) November 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Thank you Maryse. You’re the best!!! :)

Kimberly November 26, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Is it just me but do you get almost ever free book that is on the list????

Maryse November 26, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Woops! Lemme fix. LOL!

Melissa November 26, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Thank you so much for directing me to “The Edge of Never” . Not to sound conceited…but hubby of 16 years and I had something along these lines. I couldn’t believe it when my heart started pounding and my stomach started doing flip flops…and I woke my husband up at 4am to remind him how awesome he still is. :-)

Julie November 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Just got Wallbanger. Been waiting for that one to be released.

Kelly Bauer November 27, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Maryse I think what your doing with this wonderful blog is keeping all us ladies very entertained , and I love it! now I am happily addicted to reading!

Takisha November 27, 2012 at 2:25 AM

The Final Piece was soo good! This was the book that brought me out of my funk after reading TEON

Sharon November 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Hi Maryse…thank you for taking the time to put up these lists. I may not have found “The Final Piece” by Maggie Meyers. It is a great story dealing with deep subjects ; angst; and love. (Why can’t I ever find a comma key on my kindle? )

Maryse November 28, 2012 at 2:42 PM

*hug* Thank you Sharon for that!! Very anxious to get to it. I hear I will need tissues. hehe. It’s crying time again…

Angie Reyes November 28, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Ok, I just read, Because you’re the First. Loved it.

This book takes you through a life time journey. You feel what Cameron and Kassandra. It a love story that keeps you at the edge of your seat. You literally want to step in and say, Hey dont listen to that, listen to your heart.

I really loved the characters, this is a heart wrenching story. But like the love sickos we all are I am sure this our group here will love it.

The price is right, FREE.

Nnolan@wi.rr.com November 30, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Just read Because You’re the First, which was on your freebie list. Thanks for passing that on! I almost wouldn’t call it a romance novel; it’s so much more. There’s MAJOR angst and I’m still thinking about it!

Nat November 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Just read Because You’re the First, which was on your freebie list. Thanks for that… It was great! I almost wouldn’t call it a romance; it’s so much more than that. Major angst and I keep thinking about it!