“Any good book deals for cyber Monday?”
I couldn’t resist yet another post. <—- P.S. I think the bargain book listed to the left might just be my next read…
Oh and an update! I just added this brand spanking new release to the bargains list: Wallbanger by Alice Clayton (I’ve been keeping my eye out for this one!!)
Okay so here are everyone’s “finds”:
Sandy found us this Kindle Fire Cyber Monday deal on Amazon!!!
Cyber Monday SavingsToday only, Kindle Fire is available for only $129 ($30 off). Enter promotional code FIREDEAL at checkout.”
- The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle <— AMAZING DEAL!! My favorite rock star book of the year!! MUST READ. Angst, romance, intensity, angry moments. OH YES!!!! Only 0.99 cents today!
- Rock the Heart by Michelle A. Valentine <— only 0.99 cents!
- In the Band by Jena Haus <— still getting recommendations for this one! Susan says: “I’m reading In The Band by Jean Haus and I am loving it!!”
- The Final Piece by Maggie Myers
- Temptation (Club Destiny #2) by Nicole Edwards <– recommended by Chrissy! She says: “Finished Conviction and Temptation by Nicole Edwards. Smoking hot books with a storyline to go along with them. The first one is about Logan and Samantha(Sam) and book 2 starts off with his twin brother Luke and where book 1 ends. No cliff hangers YAY!!”
- Conviction (Club Destiny) (book #1)
- Addicted (Club Destiny) (and the latest release – a novella)
- Shadow’s Edge (A Night Prowler Novel #1) by J.T. Geissinger <— Lao recommended this one: “Over the weekend I finished J. T. Geissenger’s Shadow’s Edge and Edge of Oblivion, Nightprowler 1 and 2. Excellent reading for PNR or Urban Fantasy romance readers. Both books were great stories.”
- Edge of Oblivion (A Night Prowler Novel #2) by J.T. Geissinger
- Schooled by Deena Bright <— enjoyed by quite a few of our fellow readers, such as Debbie: “Just finished it. It was a good quick read…but it has a cliff hanger at the end… ” and Katie: “I just finished and enjoyed it also!”
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski <— the bargain of the century, if you ask me. One of my favorite books ever and you’ll hear it often.
- Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha <— I reviewed and loved this SUPER STEAMY one a couple of months ago, and the feedback is still coming back strong: Kylie says: “I just finished Beyond Shame, amazing! I didn’t thing anything would be as graphic as captive/seduced, this def was”
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton