SATURDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! DEALS, DEALS & MORE BOOK DEALS!!!
- Sloan Brothers Series by Calia Read <— Each book in this series is on super-sale this weekend!! Amy says: “…y’all know how much I have gushed about the first book!! Don’t read the blurb for the second (but DO one-click it!) or else it will spoil the first one. I still have to read the third so YAY!“
- When I Was Yours by Samantha Towle <— Nancy found us this one on super-baragin price sale, saying: ”it is a 2nd chance love story.”
- No Safeword by Claire Thompson <— JUST WENT LIVE! Oh that title gives me chills…
- Never Loved: A Dark Obsession Novel by Charlotte Stein <— BAD-ASS & innocent girl and it’s super-bargain priced today!
- Transcendence by Shay Savage <— ONE OF MY FAVORITES ON SUPER-BARGAIN!!! One click it now ’cause it’s awesome!!! Seriously. (my review)
I am VERY excited about this Valentine’s Day weekend. Why? ‘Cause one of my favorite angsty-love-story authors (Leylah Attar) just put all of her books on super-sale, so anyone that hasn’t read ‘em yet? I IMPLORE YOU to do so!!! Perfect weekend to discover her!!!
<— And and!! Another one of my favorite romance authors (he’s a man!!) just released that one up there to the left, and it sounds PURE “Charles Sheehan-Miles” (<— my reviews) and I want to dive in. I mean, come one… her little sister’s school teacher but “Matt has secrets, hidden in the dark three-ring circus of his past…” Ruh roh. This author knows how to bring it! I can already imagine where this one will go.
Couple that, with the fact that Amazon appears to be having a Kindle reader super-sale right now, and it’s just gonna be a great weekend, all around!
So what are you guys doing for Valentines Day? Me? Reading.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
JUST RELEASED!!!! SURPRISE!!!
- Matt & Zoe by Charles Sheehan-Miles <— ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS ALERT!! He can write super-emotional romance stories. She’s leaving the military to take care of her younger sister and HE’S her sister’s teacher!!! “Matt Paladino is Jasmine’s 3rd grade teacher. Handsome and athletic, Matt’s deeply concerned about Jasmine’s welfare. But Matt has secrets, hidden in the dark three-ring circus of his past…” <— OH YES!!! PLEASE YES!!! LOL!!!! With this author, I can only imagine the angst that’s about to hit me!!
- Alpha One Security: Harris by Jasinda Wilder <— JASINDA WILDER ALERT! He’s a mercenary with a security company and he’s been hired to retrieve the tiny daughter of a famous couple but… “The twist? The mercenary and Russian mafioso who snatched the sweet, innocent little girl is a vicious, evil, sadistic thug with a grudge against Nick.” Oh oh.
- Live Without Regret (A Touch of Fate) by K.L. Grayson <— SHE’S AFRAID TO LOVE AGAIN BUT… “then Connor Jackson came into my life. He’s the complete opposite of my ex. From his shaggy hair, scruffy beard, sexy tattoos, all the way down to his Chucks T’s. I want Connor.“
- Shattered by Diana Nixon <— LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT & SHE BETRAYED HIM ALERT! ““I will make her fall for me again. And then, I will ruin her, just like she ruined me…”
- Marked by Rebecca Sherwin <— TWISTED STORY ALERT! It even warns us that we won’t see it coming until it’s too late! Oh I love the sound of that. They find each other… but… “We were two victims. Two loveless souls searching for something to live for. We were monsters. We were evil. We were doomed.”
- Pole Position by Sofia Grey <— BAD BOY RACE CAR DRIVER, A LIBRARIAN & HER BEST GUY FRIEND LOVE TRIANGLE! “…her best friend since childhood, Danny Webster, is only too willing to help. And then she meets Jon. He completes her in a way Danny never could. She doesn’t expect the men to hate each other on sight.”
- A Virtual Affair by Tracie Podger <— SHE FELL IN LOVE & LOST IT ALL ALERT! “Jayne was mid forties when she experienced the worst and the best times of her life. She fell in love, so desperately in love. She lost everything overnight.”
- Master of the Game (Black Lace) by Portia Da Costa <— BDSM ALERT! “Uninspired by her mundane office job, Joanna Darrell decides to throw herself into a new way of life that revolves around giving and receiving punishment…”
- Unravelled by Alice Raine <— HER FAMOUS ACTOR BOYFRIEND IS IN LOVE WITH HIS CO-STAR ALERT! And she… “finds herself drawn towards an enigmatic stranger only known as Jack, who may be hiding a few secrets of his own…”
- Flawed (Blaze of Glory Book 2) by <— SECRETS!!! Oh this one is intriguing! Okay, so in three weeks he’s going to end his life (years after having lost his fiancée and unborn baby during 9/11) and she’s got a BIG secret “I have a secret, one that tears me apart and threatens to consume me. It was just one night. One stupid, messed-up, drunken night. The consequences will live with me forever.“
- The Spirit Room (Rebel Heart Book 2) by Trina M. Lee <— Tessa found us this one saying: “Spirit Room by Trina M Lee was released. *grins* I had it pre-ordered for a while so yeah! The first one of the series was Crimson Sin, which is free. “
FIVE-STAR READER RECOMMENDATIONS (and bargain finds!) (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar <— DARK-READ KIDNAP with such a TWIST ALERT! AND!!! OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK AND THIS AUTHOR AND!!! AND! All of her books are on super-sale for Valentines weekend. *happy wiggle* I MEAN ROCK-BOTTOM pricing of awesomeness!! (my review) It made a ton of best of 2015 lists, including Amy’s: “The Paper Swan…*sigh* Finished it and loved it. LOVED it. It ended on a different tone from where it started, but for me it worked. I know I keep going on about her writing but something about it just makes it so easy to slip into the story, no adjusting or adapting to it necessary. Kind of like slipping into a warm bubble bath with a glass of wine. Weird analogy? Whatever…it’s the best I’ve got. “
- 53 Letters For My Lover by Leylah Attar <— MARRIED WOMAN FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE ALERT! ANOTHER ONE THAT I LOVED!! Oh the angst and drama, and amazing writing. MUST READ!! Also super-bargain priced for the weekend. GAH!!! Happiness. (my review)
- From His Lips: A 53 Letters Short Story (#1.5) by Leylah Attar <— And this one, too!!
- Act Like It by Lucy Parker <— FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT! Super-bargain priced and bev loved it! “Last year I read Act Like It and it was just the CR fix I needed. … I did like this book. Great chemistry, heroine, banter and flirting. No over the top angst, no ugly crying, no the mc is not a serial killer, or have split personalities. No Mauray needed because she loves too much. I’m not sorry to say. ” And actually… tons here loved it.
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh <— This one’s blurb has my attention!! I posted about it yesterday in the last reader question post, and carlotta LOVED it! “Hi Maryse! I read this book a few months ago….is fantastic! I recommend it to everybody!!!”
- Needing Moore Series Boxed Set by Julie Richman <— THE WHOLE SERIES BUNDLED & BARGAIN PRICED!
- Compulsive (Liar Duet Book 1) by Lia Fairchild <— TABOO ALERT!!! And my BFF Sherry loved it! Okay… I’m in. Plus, it’s SUPER-BARGAIN priced too. Actually, all of her books are this weekend. She says: “I couldn’t put it down. Different, but not!. Give it a try! I finished it quick going to start number two now” <— Well that’s promising indeed!
- The Taker: Book One of the Taker Trilogy by Alma Katsu <— TEAR-JERKER ALERT! Amy couldn’t remember the title of this book, but she loved it! And bev guessed it right off! Amy said: “Ladies, help me out here…I can’t remember the title of a book I read and it’s driving me nuts. A doctor is on working in the ER when a woman is brought in by the police and is suspected of murder, then she starts telling the doctor about her story. She is immortal, and her story is absolutely tragic and what led up to the “murder” was just heartbreaking. Yep, you guessed it…it had me crying. And now I can’t remember what the title is!“
- HOLD (A Gentry Boys Story) by Cora Brent <— GENTRY BOYS ALERT! Fabi loved this recent release: “If any of you read and loved the Gentry Boys as much as I did, the new release, Hold, is fantastic. I highly recommend it.” AND it’s super-bargain priced AND…
- GENTRY BOYS (Books 1-4) by Cora Brent <— While we’re discussing the Gentry Boys, it looks like the first 4 books have been bundled and are also super bargain priced!
- The Captive Prince Trilogy by C. S. Pacat <— M/M ROMANCE LOVERS ALERT!! When our crew was getting antsy over the last one in this trilogy, I posted the series order, and now Katia is bringing it back with her HUGE recommendation! “I highly recommend Captive prince trilogy by C.S.Pacat. This is historical romance with very intriguing plot and so captivating caracters! It is slow burn but very very worth it! Check it out!!!”
- Legend (The REAL series Book 6) by Katy Evans <— BAD-ASS FIGHTER ALERT! Kimberly just finished this recent released it and loved it! “Legend was delish, read it in one day. Katy Evans never disappoints !”
- How to Save a Life by Emma Scott <— ANGSTY SORT-OF ABANDONED KIDS THAT FALL IN LOVE & BECOME ADULTS ALERT!! Scoti loved one that I LOVED!!!! She says: “I finished! So very beautiful. I love reading books were puzzle pieces are scattered throughout and at the end all of the pieces fit together. Definitely a 2016 favorite!” (my review)
- Grave Visions: An Alex Craft Novel (Alex Craft Series Book 4) by Kalayna Price <— TRIED & TRUE BY TESSA!!! She says: “ It was awesome and just as great in writing as her last books were.”
- Kindle super-sales are on today!! Happy Valentines weekend to us!!
- And for AUDIOBOOK LVERS
- For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —>Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT AN AH-MAZING PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
PRE-ORDERS (over the next few days!! )
- Act of Command: An Immortal Ops World Novel (PSI-Ops / Immortal Ops Book 4) by Mandy M. Roth – February 11th 2016
- Loving Dangerously by Laramie Briscoe - February 11th 2016
- Identical Disaster (The Sterling Shore Series Book 8) by C.M. Owens - February 14th 2016
- Over You (A Mr. Darcy Romance Novel) by H.M. Ward & L.G. Castillo - February 14th 2016
- Fade Into You (Shaken Dirty) by Tracy Wolff
- The Billionaire by J.R. Ward - February 15th 2016
- Frigid Affair by Jennifer Foor - February 15th 2016
- Unfinished Business by Nora Roberts - February 15th 2016
- You’re Still the One (Country Blues) by Rachel Harris - February 15th 2016
- Cowgirl Bride by Susan Mallery - February 15th 2016
- The Lie by Karina Halle - February 15th 2016
- Unfinished Business by Nora Roberts - February 15th 2016
- Emergency Engagement (Love Emergency) by Samanthe Beck - February 15th 2016
- Trouble Maker: A MacKenzie Family Novel (The MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart - February 16th 2016
- Yes, Mr. Van Der Wells (Not Another Billionaire Romance) by S. Ann Cole - February 16th 2016
- Ghost Talker: The Ghost Seer Series by Robin D. Owens - February 16th 2016
- Unexpected Rush: A Play-by-Play Novel by Jaci Burton - February 16th 2016
- One Day Soon by A. Meredith Walters - February 18th 2016
- Black Widow by Lauren Runow <— February 23rd 2016 (and Nancy already read it and loved it so she recommends saying: ”it is so good. The only part I was uncomfortable with is the sex scenes at the club with multiple partners, but the story and mystery, so make up for it.”)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).