In the meantime, my own personal recommendation is for this sexy-sweet and surprising angsty romance read. Love triangle, surprise twists, heartwarming but not before tearing out your heart a little… and a few times. —> Here’s my book review for Undeniably You by Jewel E. Ann.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Hidden in the Stars: HITS (a Falling Stars novel) Book 2 by Sadie Grubor <— JUST RELEASED ROCK STAR BOOK that can be read as a standalone. Suffering heartbreak, acting like a rock star in public, sex drugs and rock and roll. And now he’s a judge on a TV show… OMG I just CLUED in to what series this was. So many loved it like crazy about 2 or 3 years ago and there hasn’t been a release in a while. WOWEE!!! LOL! Very cool!
- Everything I Have (Everything I Want Book 3) by Natalie Barnes <— JUST RELEASED ROCK STAR BOOK!! (not a standalone from what I gather from reviews and blurbs)
- Coveted (Pandora’s Playground Series Book 1) by Alannah Lynne <— JUST RELEASED & DEAD HUSBAND’S BEST FRIEND THAT CAN’T TOLERATE HER ALERT!! & super bargain priced!! She’s a submissive that has been grieving the loss of her husband, and is now ready to find her new Dom… OH!! And the one she wants can barely tolerate her alert!!!! “…there’s only one man who makes Muriel yearn for the intimate Dom/submissive connection the way her husband did, and that’s his best friend, Mathew Galindo … a man who can barely tolerate her presence…” FUN!!! *waggles eyebrows*
- Seaside Nights (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers, Book 5) by Melissa Foster <— JUST RELEASED EMOTIONAL SCARS ALERT!! She owns her own tattoo shop, and he’s a boxer that plays guitar on weekends in a bar… “He’s honest, loving, sensitive, and potently virile–but boxing goes against everything Sky believes in. The closer they become, the more she realizes that her alpha boxer is waging his own emotional battle–only the battle she thinks he’s waging isn’t the one that threatens to tear them apart…“
- Firestorm (The Elemental Series Book 3) by Shannon Mayer <— JUST RELEASED!
- Sanctum: A Motorcycle Club Romance Novel by Sienna Valentine <— JUST RELEASED STANDALONE BIKER BOOK! ”I have no right coming back here. No right asking for help. Not after the way I left everything – the way I left Jase. But what choice do I have? I’m dead if I don’t.”
- Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC Book 1) by <— JUST RELEASED BIKER BOOK! She’s on the run with her sister, and HE finds her bloody and battered… “He’s gorgeous, rugged and too cocky for his own damned good. But he’s a biker – exactly the type of man I’ve been running from. I have no business getting involved with a man like him…”
- Bane by Kristin Mayer <— JUST RELEASED BROODY PROTECTOR ALERT! Rage can become just like a fire, clearing all in its path, killing anything that gets in its way. That’s what happens to a man when the woman he desires is put in harm’s way.
- Wrecking Ball by B N Toler <— ROMANCE HEARTACHE ALERT! Yep… this is from THAT list… and Cicely LOVED it! “OMG! Whoever recommended Wrecking Ball… THANK YOU!!! I’m still recovering from that beautiful book!!! I think you should read it Maryse!!!”
- Dirty Deeds (Dirty Angels #2) by Karina Halle <— ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS ALERT! And this one is on super-sale today…
- The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies #1) by Tarryn Fisher <— ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES ROMANCE ANGST LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! <— ALL THREE BOOKS in one of my FAVORITE series ever!! Check out my review
- Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies #2) by Tarryn Fisher <— and this one!! check out my review (only if you’ve read #1)
- Thief (Love Me With Lies #3) by Tarryn Fisher <— annnnnnnd this one!! check out my review (only if you’ve read #1 & #2)
- Chronicles of the Warlands Series by Elizabeth Vaughan <— BOOK-BUDGET BLOWER (BUT MUCH LOVED) ALERT!!! I keep hearing about “Warprize” since the “What to read after Game of Thrones & Golden Dynasty” post, and everyone is LOVING it. MichelleS is hooked!! “Sniffle Sniffle. Just finished second book in The Chronicles of the Warlands series. Stupid plague. At least Simus is living it up at the castle that randy guy! I love all the supporting characters in this series. Moving on to the next one. Why are these still 8 bucks? This series is 8 years old!!! ARGH! Book budget blown with this series.” (wow… it MUST be good!!)
- Louder Than Love (Love & Steel Novel, A) by Jessica Topper <— TRUELY AWESOME ROMANCE READ ALERT! It has everything I love… and just enough of it. One of my favorites from a year or two ago and Lisa just discovered it! “I just wanted to share….just finished Louder Than Love by Jessica Topper and it was sooooo good. The cover and blub made me think it was another light rock star read but it is so much more. Just beautifully written, sad and tender and hopeful. Lovely.” (I gave it 4.5 stars! My review)
- Station Eleven: A novel by Emily St. John Mandel <— POST APOCALYPTIC FAVORITE ON SALE ALERT! Amy found us this one on sale and I know TONS loved it, here. “ I forgot to mention this but Station Eleven is on sale right now for anyone who hasn’t picked it up yet! ” THIS one’s on my TBR list. Like… my MAIN one. MichelleS says: “Station Eleven is one of my top reads this year so far. It’s so DIFFERENT. I remember all about that one, though. And I find myself recommending it a lot and talking about it a lot.” and Fabi agrees: “I read Station Eleven too at Michelle’s suggestion. It was a slow start for me but once I got going with it I love love loved it.”
- The Heart Has Reasons (A romantic-suspense thriller) by Martine Marchand <— Nancy found us this one! “I know I have posted this before, but it remains one of my favorites even though I read it a few years back. The Heart Has Reasons (A Romanic Suspense Thriller) by Martine Marchard is on sale… If you haven’t read it yet, now is your chance.“
- Hawthorne & Heathcliff by R.K. Ryals <— AMAZING REVIEWS ALERT!! Back on the list ’cause Anne loved it too! “Finished Hawthorne & Heathcliff and loved it! It has a SGT feel to it so you know its special. The writting was beautiful and oh the feels! It’s one of my favorite books of 2015. Highly recommend it!” ‘kay… I totally just one-clicked it.
- Fourth Debt (Indebted Book 5) by Pepper Winters <— RECENT DARK RELEASE & TESSA LOVED (or … hated? LOL!) ALERT! Yep.. Tessa is making fun of some of us!! She says: “All you sillies scared of starting the Indebted series before it’s complete. I’d be scared to feel all that torture with no break. My review of the last book involved the F word… a lot! I’m petrified of the last one. Though, that second debt was probably the worst to me. *shudders*“
- Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen Book 3) by Tillie Cole <— HOLY MOLY TONS OF REVIEWS & ALMOST ALL 5 STARS ALERT!!! And our very own Ela loved this recent release, too! “Get ready for Flame’s story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was powerful, emotional, and VERY intense! I even shed a few tears! But overall WONDERFUL!“
And for AUDIOBOOK LOVERS
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT A BARGAIN-PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
- Something Beautiful: A Novella by Jamie McGuire – August 16th 2015
- Tyrant (KING Book 2) - August 17th 2015
- Sinful (Bad Boy Rockers Book 5) by Lexi Buchanan – August 18th 2015
- Never Say Never (Sniper 1 Security Book 2) by Nicole Edwards – August 18th 2015
- Sustained (The Legal Briefs Series Book 2) by Emma Chase - expected release date August 25th 2015
- Until Friday Night (A Field Party) by Abbi Glines - expected release date August 25th 2015
- Illusive (Storm MC #5) by Nina Levine – August 25th 2015
- With Brave Wings (Breaking Free Book 2) by Cara Dee - August 25th 2015
- Nightwalker by Jacquelyn Frank – August 25th 2015
- Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest Series Book 5) by Tijan - expected release date August 25th 2015
- Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Jarvis-Graves – August 26th 2015
- Rule (A Mafia Romance) (The Corruption Series Book 3) by C.D. Reiss <— August 27th 2015