BREAKING NEWS UPDATE! I just posted my book review of Corrupt by Penelope Douglas
We found us some Friday goodies, and a few of them are brand new releases (like that whole Evan Arden book bundle from Shay Savage that got cancelled). It finally went live!! *happy dance* I LOVED that series.
Plus… while having fun looking for new book deals and releases that I may have missed (old and new alike) look what else I found. I posted these on Facebook yesterday but in case anyone missed them, these are just PERFECT. HOLY MOLY I WANT ONE!!! Infinity book scarf with a quote from the “The Raven” by Edgar Poe. It is SO perfect!! And another one that I love… Infinity book scarf with a quote from the “Alice in Wonderland”. Who am I kidding? I want them all! All the gorgeous book scarves! I never even thought to look for cool things like this. What other book things (that aren’t books) have I been missing? Oh. I’ve been missing these. Banned Books Socks. LOL!!! Too cute!
Tessa: I want the Raven or the Alice in Wonderland one. Those are so cool.
Maryse: I even love that some of the colors are “old paper” color. LOL!
Leeann: Perfect gift for my daughter! Thanks for sharing.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie <— JUST WENT LIVE & Kyle found us this one!! “Long Way Down by Krista and Becca Richie is live today!!! It is the last book in the Calloway Sisters Series!! I am soo excited for it, but also so sad it is over!!!” ***Author’s Note*** It’s possible to only read the Calloway Sisters spin-off series without reading the Addicted series, but you MUST read Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3) before reading Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4). It’s highly recommended to read the books in the recommended reading order, which is in tangent with the Addicted series. (series reading order)
- Evan Arden: The Complete Boxed Set by Shay Savage <—- THE COMPLETE SERIES BUNDLED and on super-sale!!! Finally just released!
- Rage: Fate #5 by Elizabeth Reyes <— JUST WENT LIVE BASEBALL STAR ALERT!!! (The “Fate” series is a Moreno Brother’s spinoff!!) “Having fallen so fast and hard, he agrees to respect the understandably protective single mother’s wish to forever keep the identity of Clair’s absent father unknown to everyone—including AJ. But when the ugly truth about Clair’s dad begins to surface, the fire in AJ’s fiercely possessive heart is lit.“
- Unraveling You Series: The Complete Set by Jessica Sorensen <— THE WHOLE SERIES BUNDLED and on super-sale!
- Hearts of Blue by L.H. Cosway <— JUST RELEASED!! COP & A THIEF FALL IN LOVE ALERT!! ”Hearts of Blue is a standalone contemporary romance that tells the story of star-crossed lovers, Karla Sheehan and Lee Cross, a police constable and the thief who steals her heart.”
- Hit and Run (Hot-Lanta Series Book 4) by Meghan Quinn <— JUST RELEASED!! And she’s put all of the books in the series on sale!!
- Stutter: A Dark Billionaire Romance (Bleeding Hearts Book 2) by A Zavarelli <— JUST RELEASED! I skimmed the blurb and it sounds exciting, (but I shouldn’t have read it!) so here’s book #1, next:
- Echo: A Dark Billionaire Romance (Bleeding Hearts Book 1) by A Zavarelli <— BOOK #1 and it’s on super-sale today, too!
- Thirty Nights (American Beauty) by Ani Keating <— HER STUDENT VISA IS DENIED AND HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIX THIS FOR HER… JUST RELEASED and Niki found it for us! “Thirty Nights by Ani Keating came out today as well and sounds good!!” Oooohhh I shall investigate… Oh it does!!! It sounds WONDERFUL! “A starving science student by day and an artist’s muse by night, Elisa has slowly built a new life. She never dreamed she would lose everything again. She’s one week from graduation when her visa is unexpectedly denied. Given thirty days to leave the country, she must face the one thing she cannot survive again—saying goodbye and leaving her home. Yet within minutes of her world shattering, she meets a man with the power to piece it back together…”
- Seth (Damage Control Book 3) by Jo Raven <— JUST RELEASED!! CURSED BAD BOY IN LOVE ALERT! “Madeline. She’s gorgeous, she’s sexy, she’s goddamn perfect. Plus – minor detail – she has a boyfriend already. Not that she’d want anything to do with the likes of me. Apprentice tattoo artist, former homeless person, covered in ink, without a penny to my name…“
- Command (Storm MC #7) by Nina Levine <— JUST RELEASED
- A McKenzie Christmas by Lexi Buchanan <— JUST RELEASED!!
- One Insatiable: Alpha Shifter by Tia Louise <— JUST RELEASED!!
- True Love: A Songbird Novel by Melissa Pearl <— JUST RELEASED! BEST FRIENDS THAT CROSS THAT LINE ALERT! They’ve been best friends since they were teens, and are now hitting it big with their band but… “the two best friends have a one-night stand that will tear their relationship apart. On the run from Jimmy’s rejection, Nessa takes off on her motorbike, but an accident brings her escape to a tragic end. Now trapped in a broken body, Nessa has to face a future stripped of the one thing that’s gotten her through every past challenge—playing the drums.”
- This Is Falling (The Falling Series, Book 1) by Ginger Scott <— SOMETHING TRAGIC HAPPENED TO HER ALERT! And… “An All-American baseball player, Nate wasn’t supposed to notice a ghost-of-a-girl like me. But he did. He shouldn’t want to know my name. But he did. And when he learned my secret and saw the scars it left behind, he was supposed to run. But he didn’t…“ On super-sale today!!
- Comfort & Joy: A Novel by Kristin Hannah <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED TODAY! SOUNDS WONDERFUL!!!!!! JUST DIVORCED AND “RUNS AWAY” ALERT! PLUS IT’S KRISTIN HANNAH!!! “…without telling anyone, she buys a ticket and boards a plane bound for the beautiful Pacific Northwest. When an unexpected detour takes her deep into the woods of the Olympic rainforest, Joy makes a bold decision to leave her ordinary life behind—to just walk away—and thus begins an adventure unlike any she could have imagined. In the small town of Rain Valley, six-year-old Bobby O’Shea is facing his first Christmas without a mother. Unable to handle the loss, Bobby has closed himself off from the world, talking only to his invisible best friend. His father Daniel is beside himself, desperate to help his son cope…” SO YOY just KNOW they bond… but something terrible happens and I gotta know what. PLUS it’s Kristin Hannah so you know it’s gonna be awesome!!!
- Room 212 by Kate Stewart <— FREEBIE OF THE WEEK! SO MANY of us loved this one, and it’s FREE today! READ IT!
- Let the Right One In: A Novel by John Ajvide Lindqvist <— HORROR STORY THAT IS SO GOOD ALERT! I watched the movie (with subtitles) and I LOVED it like crazy, so here’s the actual book. SHE’S A YOUNG VAMPIRE (young teen) that lives next door to a boy…
- Sustained by Emma Chase <— LAUGH-OUT-LOUD FUNNY ALERT! And it’s back on the list ’cause Christina AND her husband loved this one! “Sustained (after Overruled) was really awesome! Had me laughing out loud like I did while reading Tangled. Don’t let one book scratch an author for you. I’ll admit that after Overruled, I didn’t jump on Sustained right away, but I just finished the Twist Me series by Anna Zaires and was looking for something to make me giggle and took a chance. I’m so glad I did, because I was laughing out loud so hard, I was getting “the look” from my husband. FYI… That “look” originated when I was reading Tangled (Emma Chase). I loved reading Drew’s point of view so much that I read parts of it out loud to my husband (who is def an alpha type) and he was cracking up with me. I got through one part and then went back to reading to myself, and he was like… “so what happens next?” I wind up reading the rest of the book out loud to him so we could enjoy it together. It was AWESOME!! “
- Nuts (The Hudson Valley Series Book 1) by Alice Clayton <— Dena found us this one on super-sale!!! Anne says: “I am reading Nuts too and loving it! Its hilarious!!”
- On Paper by Shae Scott <— MALE ROMANCE AUTHOR & A READER MEET AT A BOOK EVENT ALERT! fabi LOVED this one! “Awwww, guuuys, I just finished On Paper and it was so good. 100% pure love story. No gimmicks, no tricks, just two people falling in love. Super sweet and beautiful.”
- Beyond Her Words (Corrupt Chaos MC) by Bink Cummings <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! And this recent release is back on the list ’cause Niki loved it! “I’m in book heaven with Beyond her Words!! It is very different from what I thought would be another book about a MC!! Love it!!!!”
- The Language of Flowers: A Novel by Vanessa Diffenbaugh <— TASHA GIVES THIS ONE 5 STARS!!! And HIGHLY recommends it!! “I just finished The Language Of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh. I think this is a story you guys would really love. It follows a girl who had grown up in the system, the challenges she faces making it on her own afterwards, her relationships she makes along the way, and how she communicates and touches people’s lives with flowers. It’s written really wonderfully and it goes back and forth between past and present throughout so you find out slowly what all happened to shape her into who she is. There is some romance as well but it isn’t the entire focus of the story and it works so well for this book. So heartwarming and also heartbreaking. There were many times I wanted to shake the mc too!! Awesome read, 5 stars from me “
- Eighteen (18): Based on a True Story by J.A. Huss <— STUDENT-TEACHER ROMANCE ALERT! This recent release is back on the list ’cause it’s making happy-reader waves!!!
Allison: I am at 91% in Eighteen and am looooooving it! Another one I don’t want to end! I love the characters, the guessing that I’ve done throughout the book, the second guessing of who I thought should have ended up with whom. The hotness. Yowza. Between this and Corrupt, what a one two punch!
Jean: I just 1-clicked 18 Allison! Is it really based on a true story?
Allison: Jean, at the end JA Huss explains how it is based on her life when she was 18. She was in a relationship with a much older man, though he wasn’t her teacher. But she went through the same thing as Shannon, having extra credits but still not able to graduate HS because of the timing of when she took her classes and having a counselor who rallied to support her. She goes into much more detail about who each of the characters were based on from her life. She claims to have written it in just 2 weeks because the story was already there from her real life. Loved the book so much!
- ALL OF ‘EM BARGAIN LIST ALERT!! I’ve selected a bunch and posted them with my own notes, up there, but it looks like HarperCollins & Avon are having some mega-supersales on their books, too. So here are tons of their romances currently on sale directly on Amazon —> super-sale Avon books romance & super-sale HarperCollins romance & more HarperCollins romance super-sales & here are more Avon super-sales)
And for AUDIOBOOK LVERS
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
Michelle says: “My new attempt to listen to one book and read another is getting me through more books with my work schedule. My commuting goes faster with an audiobook playing too.”
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT A BARGAIN-PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
PRE-ORDERS (a few coming up in the next few days):
- Belong: A Seven Year Itch Book by Jennifer Foor - November 23rd 2015
- Denial (Careless Whispers Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones - November 24th 2015
- Endure (Evolve Series #4) by S.E. Hall - November 24th 2015
- Sacked by Tabitha Vargo - November 24th 2015
- Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses Book 7) by Addison Moore - November 24th 2015
- Stepbrother, Mine by Opal Carew - November 24th 2015
- Breaking Love (Broken Love Book 4) by B.B. Reid - November 24th 2015
- Taking It Off by Claire Kent - November 24th 2015
- Wild Cat (Leopard series) by Christine Feehan – November 24th 2015
- Hold Me Close by Megan Hart - November 24th 2015
- Forgotten (Brides of the Kindred Book by Evangeline Anderson – November 27th 2015
- Drantos (VLG Series Book 1) by Laurann Dohner - December 22nd 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).