SATURDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! SUSAN FANETTI’S LATEST BIKER BOOK IS LIVE ALERT!!!!!! Crash (The Brazen Bulls MC Book 1) ➔➔➔➔➔➔➔
She usually locks herself away to keep herself safe, but one day, she literally crashes into this biker…
“Willa Randall is making a new life in Tulsa, working hard to put a demolished past in her rearview mirror. Trying to keep herself safe, she’s built a life insulated by locks and walls. Inside those walls, she’s alone, but she feels secure, and that’s enough.
Until a big, tattooed biker holds out his hand and helps her up from the pavement…”
THIS LIST IS LOADED IN AWESOMENESS… seriously… it’s rich in reading for sure. And I’m still adding to it. I also just finished a psych-thriller that I one-clicked a few months ago that I’ll be reviewing today, too. It was recently featured in a reader question post, and when we found it, I brought it back up my TBR list. I’ll let you know what I think in just a few…
Molli: I just picked same one
Melissa: I decided to go with Hope’s Peak
Robin: I went with The Missing. If I can’t get romance, I’ll go with anti-romance
Teri: That sounds really good. I’m a late seventies child and I can totally relate.
Now… take a look at what we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Home Tears by Tijan <— TIJAN’S LATEST RELEASE ALERT!!!! SHE HAD A ROUGH CHILDHOOD… “…she left for ten years. But now she’s back, and nothing’s the same. With help from Jonah Bannon, a reformed—kind of—bad boy she remembers from high school, Dani uncovers family secrets that have spanned generations. And along with those, she’s about to face the biggest sh*t storm of her life…“
- From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon <— AMY HARMON’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! OH WOW THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!!!! Heart wrenching and scary, and potentially beautiful… She’s Jewish and he’s Catholic and they grew up together and fell in love… but he became a priest. And then the war brought them back together in the most difficult circumstances… “…With the Gestapo closing in, Angelo hides Eva within the walls of a convent, where Eva discovers she is just one of many Jews being sheltered by the Catholic Church. But Eva can’t quietly hide, waiting for deliverance, while Angelo risks everything to keep her safe. With the world at war and so many in need, Angelo and Eva face trial after trial, choice after agonizing choice, until fate and fortune finally collide, leaving them with the most difficult decision of all.“
Jennifer: Wow. One clicked!!!!
Nancy: I’ve read ALL her books and pre-ordered this one!!
Irene: It’s fantastic, I had the opportunity to read it on Kindle First. 5 stars.
- Rusty Nail (The Uncertain Saints MC Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!!! “Raven has made some bad decisions, and she’d give anything to go back in time and choose a different path. The reality is that she can’t go back, and the day Wolf walks into her life, she finally realizes that maybe she doesn’t want to. Wolf is everything she’s ever wanted, and the exact opposite of what she needs…“
- One Hot December (Men at Work) by Tiffany Reisz <— LIVE!!! TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!! She has a sexy boss that dumped her… “Welder and artist Veronica “Flash” Redding’s playful sense of evil sometimes gets the better of her. Like when her insanely handsome, wealthy, suited-up boss gave her the most sensuously wicked night of her life…then dumped her. Yep, revenge is a dish best served hot. “
- Downed: A Novel (Gridiron Book 3) by Jen Frederick <— LIVE FOOTBALL STAR!!! HE’S THE GUY NOONE LIKES and she’s the girl everyone loves!! (and here’s the series reading order, although I believe each one can be read as a standalone)
- Letters Written in White by Kathryn Perez <— BLURB JOLT ALERT!!!!! She’s… dead. “Days ago, I met with death face to face. The mirror, our meeting place. My two darkened green eyes stared deeply into hers. I tilted my head to the side. She did too. ”It’s time,” I whispered. ”It’s time,” she whispered. And with that I turned away from her, the woman in the mirror who knew all of my secrets and all of my pain. I walked away from her and yet we’d never been closer than we were at that moment. The inner struggle was over...”
Milissa: Ok ladies letters written in white had me balling like crazy. And it takes a lot to do that.
Angie: I have shared Letters Written in White and It Ends with Us. I will always hold those two books near and dear to my heart.
- The Other C-Word (In Other Words Book 1) by MK Schiller <— COMMITMENT!!!!! *gasp* This one is super-bargain priced and that title sure got my attention *snort* “Marley Mason is dreading the arrival of the new business consultant. After all, this man will most likely outsource her job to China. The last thing she would expect is a case of mistaken identity, leading to false accusations of kidnapping when she attempts to pick up the wrong man at the airport, or worse…that she would have such a visceral reaction to the right man…”
- An Exaltation of Larks by Suanne Laqueur <— MY LATEST 5-STAR FAVORITE (super-oooooomph and risqué and sexy and awesome) and Nancy just found out it’s on sale right now. Not a HUGE markdown but definitely a great price for this one!
Maryse: My November favorite was easily Exaltation of Larks.
Nay: My favorite for November was also An Exaltation of Larks. NO question.
Cheryl: Just popping in while taking a quick break from the Larks. I am LOVING this book. It’s so beautifully written and I’m slowly eating every bit up like a big bowl of pudding. “Desire pooled thick like pudding in her chest, sweet along the back of her throat.” And oh yeh, the name, is it only obvious to the reader?! Waiting for that shoe to fall, along with the BIG fall.
Nay: …And when Maryse said delightfully risque’, I thought I knew what she meant, but no–I had zero clue at that point! LOVE it!
- Making Over Maris (Wired Series Book 3) by Sabrina York <— LIVE!!! SHE’S GOING TO HELP MAKE OVER HER NERDY GUY FRIEND... “When über-nerd Jack asks Sara to make him more attractive to women, she can’t say no–even though it’s an impossible task. He’s shaggy and doughy and hopelessly inappropriate. He has no style or emotional intelligence but he’s a good person. And a great friend…“
- A Veil of Vines by Tillie Cole <— TILLIE COLE ALERT! PRE-ARRANGED MARRIAGE... and then she meets him. And Kelly LOVED it!
Kelly: Maryse, I am reading Tillie Cole’s The Veil of Vines and it is SOOOOO good. I’m halfway through and if it continues to be as good it will definitely be in my top 5 of the year.
- Destiny on Ice (Boys of Winter Book 1) by R.S. Grey <— LIVE!! HOCKEY STAR ALERT! HE LOST HIS HOCKEY-STAR MOJO… “…Brent has the talent and skill that should have his career soaring. But something is wrong. He’s lost his hockey mojo and can’t get it back. Enter Aubrey Shelburne, life coach to the stars. Aubrey’s worked with some difficult celebrities, but she’s never encountered a guy quite like Brent Oliver…“
- Chase (Hell’s Exiles MC Book 1) by Sassie Lewis <— LIVE!!! BIKE BOOK ALERT!
- Fangirl: A Novel by Rainbow Rowell <— THE UNDERLING SISTER FINDING INDEPENDENCE IN COLLEGE ALERT! And MichelleS LOVED it!
MichelleS: 4.5 stars for this one too. Love her writing. Wanted MORE at the end, just like with all her books. They creep along and I get sucked in, and then BAM, it’s over. and I’m not ready for it to be over. So Glad I read Carry On BEFORE Fangirl though, or else that would have been spoiled spoiled spoiled.
- Breathing Black (The Black and White Duet Book 1) by Piper Payne <— EMOTIONAL THRILLER ALERT!! This one came across my way when I noticed that the conclusion of the duet was just released!!! I didn’t want to read its blurb because this just looks so good, so I immediately looked for book #1. This one! “a provocative tale that challenges what one is willing to do to protect the ones they love. An emotional journey where trust isn’t an option and falling in love never hurt so bad…”
- White Lies (The Black and White Duet Book 2) by Piper Payne <— LIVE!!! AND HERE IS THE CONCLUSION!!!!
- The Lullaby Sky by Carolyn Brown <— SHE’S FINALLY DIVORCED FROM HER ABUSIVE EX… “Hannah begins turning her home into a safe house for other women who’ve endured the pain she’s known. But even as life and laughter return to Hannah’s home, she’s haunted by the memory of her dangerously unstable ex. With a second chance at love on the horizon, Hannah must face down her past in order to let the sunshine back into her life.” It’s super-bargain priced today!
- Kick, Push & Coast Duet: Includes Kick, Push and Coast by Jay McLean <— ANGSTY ROMANCE SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! Lauren found it for us!
Kelli: This book is amazing. If you are looking for a unique love story that will basically have you feeling every emotion you have at it’s highest level…this is your book. Single teen dad. But not a teen romance. I can’t even put into words how special this book is. Kick Push. Josh Warden. It is my top read of the year for sure! Hands down!
Jean: For those of you who haven’t read Kick Push by Jay McLean… Loved that book.. …It kinda had that SoT feel, or maybe Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan. Is so good!
Tessa: Oh finally read Jay McLean’s Kick Push. …All I gotta say is that Coast better do some mending big time!
- ‘ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson <— ONCE INSEPARABLE TWINS but “…Years later, they are barely speaking. Something has happened to change the twins in different yet equally devastating ways . . . but then Jude meets an intriguing, irresistible boy and a mysterious new mentor. The early years are Noah’s to tell; the later years are Jude’s. But they each have only half the story…“ OOooooooh this one sounds SO GOOD and bev found out it’s on super-sale right now!!
Marina: Incredibly awesome. I read it first in 2014 and then reread in 2015 because it was my bookclub choice. It is EXQUISITE. The writing is poetry. Her descriptions are unlike anything I’ve ever read. And the story/storylines were just beautiful. I’m not sure why this book resonates with me so much but it just does. It is not only a 2015 fave for me but up there as an all-time fave.
KM: I’m the kind of person who usually hogs books and goes, “but it’s mine,” but I shared Jandy Nelson’s I’ll Give You the Sun with my best friend. The plot was so enthralling, and the characters had intriguing voices.
bev: I’ll Give You The Sun is really good
- AUDIOBOOK LVERS ➜ For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle ebooks are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. !!! VERY COOL!
- Womanizer by Katy Evans - December 5th 2016
- Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds) by J. Daniels – December 6th 2016 <— NAY IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!!
‘Hit the Spot’ by J. Daniels, and it’s the second book in the Dirty Deeds series after ‘Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds)d’. For those who read FLW, this one is about the H/h’s best friends, Tori and Jamie. It’s coming out on 12/6, and I can’t wait to read it!
- Needing the Memories: The Rocker…Series Novella by Terri Anne Browning – December 6th 2016
- Hooked by Brenda Rothert – December 6th 2016
- Wounded (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) by Laurell K. Hamilton - December 6th 2016
- Bad Boy by Leah Raeder - December 6th 2016
- A Seductive Invitation: A Seductive Nights New York Novella by Lauren Blakely – December 6th 2016
- Going Under (The Blackhawk Boys Book 3) by Lexi Ryan – December 6th 2016
- Bleed Blue 69: Twenty-Five Authors…One Sexy Police Station. by Alexis Alvarez, Josie Bordeaux, Rebecca Brooke, Emme Burton, M.C. Cerny, Sarah M. Cradit, Chelle C. Craze, Jami Denise, Lisa Edward, Mary Catherine Gebhard - December 6th 2016
- Blood Vow: Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward - December 6th 2016
- Worth Fighting For by Kirsty Moseley - December 6th 2016
- Falling for Caden: A Lost Boys Novel by Jessica Lemmon - December 6th 2016
- Nothing Less by Anna Todd - December 6th 2016
- Rules of Contact (A Play-by-Play Novel) by Jaci Burton - December 6th 2016
- Mr. Match: A Mister Standalone (The Mister Series Book 5) by J.A. Huss - December 7th 2016
- Naughty Boss by Whitney G. – December 15th 2016!!!
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it)