SATURDAY UPDATE!!! Found a few more guys, and these are BIG time popular!
- Breach Special Edition: 3rd Anniversary Boxset by K. Lynn <— SERIES BUNDLED & the box set has JUST RELEASED
Lindsay: The Breach series is a really steamy office romance.
Lauren: Breach by K.I. Lynn…..I’m borderline Obsessed with this series!!
Boz: another one that comes to mind is Nathan Throne from the Breach Series by K I Lynn. Another dirty talker too.
- Unravel Me (Unravel Me Series Book 1) by Kendall Ryan <— Super bargain priced!! <— UNCONVENTIONAL LOVE STORY ALERT! Ana recommends it! “…a very unconventional love story, with steamy chemistry and the ever-needed angst! I definitely recommend it!” and Kim agrees: “…it was a 5 star read for me! It was smoking HOT and the premise of the story is different than anything other I read!”
- Fueled (The Driven Series Book 2) by K. Bromberg <— SUPER-ANGST and super-bargain priced!! Penny says: “Goodness, the angst in Fueled was palpable and nearly jumped off the page and I absolutely could not put these books down.”
- Anna and the Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit <— HOLOCAUST ALERT! Little girl during the Holocaust finds a mysterious man that takes care of her: “The Swallow Man is not Anna’s father—she knows that very well—but she also knows that, like her father, he’s in danger of being taken, and like her father, he has a gift for languages: Polish, Russian, German, Yiddish, even Bird. When he summons a bright, beautiful swallow down to his hand to stop her from crying, Anna is entranced. She follows him into the wilderness…” Super-bargain priced!!
- A Dangerous Widow (A Dangerous Series) by Christina Ross <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Reckless Abandon by Jeannine Colette <—super-bargain today!! I read and enjoyed book #1 and this is #2 (but don’t read the blurb unless you’ve read #1 first). P.S. Here’s my review of #1.
Hi everyone!! It’s Friday finds time, and we’ve found some!! Today’s list finds us amongst some great looking stories (like that new one to the left – it sounds AWESOME!!! and some new-to-us, and of course, reader recommended tried and trues). In fact, there’s a buddy read going on right here for one of ‘em from last year! I want in on that.
Plus there are a few psych-thrillers below that are calling to me, especially the one with the woman and her son on the run from her ex-husband. That one, just the blurb alone SCARES ME, and I need a big-jolt.
I think I’m goin’ in…
P.S. RIP Prince. My heart aches.
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
JUST WENT LIVE!!
- When I Lost You: A gripping, heart breaking novel of lost love. by Kelly Rimmer <— MARITAL DISCORD ALERT! You guys look at this new release!!! It sounds AWESOME. From the blurb, I’d almost say a “Taylor Jenkins Reid-feel”… Okay so they’re married, he’s a war correspondent and there’s an accident and he’s in the hospital with amnesia, and she is by his side…”Molly rushes to help him fill in the gaps and soon they start falling in love all over again. The trouble is, Molly is hiding something. Something big. The devoted wife at Leo’s bedside is a sham; Leo and Molly’s marriage was on the rocks long before Leo’s accident…“
- The Exception by Sandi Lynn <— RICH GIRL DECIDES TO START OVER… “I would disappear, vanish, and start a new life where, little by little, I would unmold the person everybody thought I was. I would live in a man-free zone for as long as my journey took me. NO EXCEPTIONS. Until I met a man with dark hair, a business suit, smoldering eyes, and a face like a god…”
- Single (Stockton Beavers Book 1) by Collette West <— BASEBALL PLAYER & HIS SICK MOM’S ASSISTANT ALERT! “Personal care aide Roberta Bennett is done dating baseball players. Having had her share of heartbreak, she heads to Stockton hoping for a fresh start. But after she finds Luke’s mom outside, lost, and alone, she can’t refuse when he hires her on the spot. Unbeknownst to Luke, Roberta is all too familiar with the violent tendencies of the pitcher who hit him…”
- Play Fair (The Devil’s Share Book 3) by L.P. Maxa <— ROCK STAR FINDS OUT HE’S A FATHER ALERT! <— “Child Services shows up on his doorstep with a waifish nine-year-old claiming he’s the father. What’s a rock star to do? Call your best friend, who just happens to be super hot, funny, and even more commitment-phobic than you, and beg her to help…”
- The Dark Prince (The Dark Prince Trilogy Book 1) by Autumn Winchester <— MAFIA PRINCE (and slave girl) ALERT! “Summer Meads, a girl born into the world as a slave and forced to grow up tossed from one house to the next, must survive. She knows nothing of her bloodline to the Mafia world…”
- My Russian Nightmare by Danielle Sibarium <— SHE WAS KIDNAPPED… “He shows tenderness and kindness that the other members of the Russian mob seem incapable of…”
- Riveted (Art of Eros Book 1) by Kenzie Macallan <— IN MEXICO AND GETS KIDNAPPED! “…Mara has him second guessing his ways. Mac has a few secrets of his own that may destroy what he wants with Mara. Both their worlds are shattered when Mara gets kidnapped. In her fight to stay alive, she makes some discoveries about herself and Mac…”
- The Layover by Jason Carter <— MARITAL DISCORD & TEMPTATION ALERT! He’s a best-selling author, but his marriage is in shambles… “During a layover at the end of his latest tour, David encounters Elise, a beautiful business woman who joins him at the terminal bar. On the surface, the two pass the time together in innocence. But it quickly becomes apparent that, with the bridge to his wife in such a state of decay, even the subtlest attentions of another woman are enough to arouse David’s interests.“
- Strong (Kindred Series Book 1) by KA Hobbs <— THEY MEET AT A WEDDING BUT SHE CONFESSES A SHOCKING TRUTH… “then he meets Carmen, best friend of the Bride-to-be and something awakens inside him. When Carmen confesses a shocking truth, a truth that changes everything for him, he realises that he wants to help, protect and be there for her and he promises he will be…”
- That Thing Between Eli and Gwen by J.J. McAvoy <— J.J. McAvoy ALERT! THEY THOUGHT THEY FOUND THE PERFECT PARTNERS… “But when Eli’s bride runs off with Gwen’s fiancé on his wedding day, they are left to pick up the broken pieces of each other…”
- Memories of a Broken Girl (Memories Series Book 1) by Harley Maye <— SHE’S DEVASTATED & DOESN’T BELIEVE IN LOVE… “When their paths collide, he awakens her deepest longings, convincing Laney he is nothing but dangerous. He’s always been unattainable and gorgeous. She’s broken into a million pieces. “
- The Price of Submission (Best Kept Secret Book 1) by Dinah McLeod <— BDSM ALERT! HER FIANCE WON’T SET A DATE, & HE HAS NEEDS… “deep inside, he hungers to exert his dominance, and not just on any woman, but on his sweet, spunky fiancée. The only problem is, she doesn’t have any idea about the passions that run deep inside him and he plans to keep it that way.“
FIVE-STAR READER RECOMMENDATIONS (and bargain finds!) (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Aces MC Series Complete Box Set: Four Novels and Brand New Bonus Scenes by Nicole Jacquelyn <— BIKER BOOK SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! Jackie found us this one! “ The 1st four books on sale…” and it was the answer to one of yesterday’s reader questions!
- Radiance (Wraith Kings Book 1) by Grace Draven <— BUDDY READ ON THIS ONE!!
Fabi: I’m at 53% and honestly loving it. It is so refreshing. Unlike anything I’ve read recently. They’re both so beautiful within their own species, but to each other, not so much. Brings to mind Hominids.
Jan130: OK I’ve started Radiance. See what all the love is about. So far, so good.
Tessa: Radiance, all I have to say is, potatoes. I’ve been laughing a lot through it and I’m only at 36%.
MichelleS: **clapping hands & doing a little jig *** some of you are reading Radiance! Fabi – wasn’t wedding just hilarious? I love how hideous she is! Snort! She’s beautiful!!! LOL.
- What She Knew: A Novel by Gilly Macmillan <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT! HER SON GOES MISSING… “As hours and then days pass without a sign of Ben, everyone who knew him is called into question, from Rachel’s newly married ex-husband to her mother-of-the-year sister. Inevitably, media attention focuses on Rachel too, and the public’s attitude toward her begins to shift from sympathy to suspicion. As she desperately pieces together the threadbare clues, Rachel realizes that nothing is quite as she imagined it to be, not even her own judgment…“
- The Fighter (The High Rise Book 1) by Harper Bentley <— HER NEIGHBOR IS THE HOT MMA FIGHTER FROM THE GYM... “…seemed charming at first. But after introducing myself, it was all goodbye Mr. Nice Guy, hello Sir Jerkface. I don’t know what his problem is but guys who look like him are usually jackholes anyway, so I’m out. Except he won’t let me be out…” super-bargain priced today!
- The Devils’ Cradle by Darcy Daniel <— OMG THIS ONE SOUND TERRIFYING!!! ESCAPING HER ABUSIVE MARRIAGE ALERT! “When Sam imitates Michael’s violence by lashing out at her, Nina knows it’s time for both of them to escape before Sam truly turns into the monster Michael is grooming him to become. After crashing her car in her haste to escape, kind motorist Case Herder offers her help. Unaware that he has his own plans for her, Nina accepts, igniting a deadly game of cat and mouse as they flee across Tasmania with Sam…“ (and it’s bargain priced today!)
- Blurred Lines (Love Unexpectedly) by Lauren Layne <— FRIENDS TO LOVERS ROOMMATES ALERT & super-bargain priced!!
Lisa: Love love loved Blurred Lines…Ben and Parker are hot. Highly recommended. And sale! !!! No brainer. Lauren’s character development puts her books above others. I found myself really emotionally invested…..5 stars for me. friends to lovers perfection
- And for AUDIOBOOK LVERS
- For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —>Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT AN AH-MAZING PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- River of Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens): Sam Braden by Melissa Foster - April 20th 2016
- Sidebarred: A Legal Briefs Novella by Emma Chase – April 24th 2016
- Tyson: A Fireside Novel (Fireside Series) by Stacey Lynn – April 26th 2016
- Ladies Man by Katy Evans - April 20th 2016
- Z: A Demonica Underworld Novella by Lairssa Ione - April 26th 2016
- Ride Hard: A Raven Riders Novel by Laura Kaye - April 26th 2016
- Ain’t She Sweet: A Green Mountain Romance by Marie Force - April 26th 2016
- Return of the Bad Boy (Second Chance) by Jessica Lemmon - April 26th 2016
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, Book 4) by Maggie Stiefvater - April 26th 2016
- Fire Bound (A Sea Haven Novel) by Christine Feehan - April 26th 2016
- Bright Blaze of Magic (Black Blade Book 3) by Jennifer Estep - April 26th 2016
- Delta: Revenge by Cristin Harber – April 26th 2016
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh - April 26th 2016
- Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens <— AUGUST 23rd 2016 S.C. STEPHENS ALERT!!!
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).