<— SATURDAY BREAK NEWS UPDATE & ADD-ONS! I just saw this one, you guys… this one sounds SO good. So heartbreaking, and I can already see where it’s going and I LOVE the sound of it. A Heart of Time by Shari J. Ryan. His wife dies giving birth to their baby (I think) and then…
“We are going to remove her heart now, Hunter. It was her wish to donate,” the doctor said.She never told me this. She never told me another woman would carry on with her beating heart. She never told me this woman knew me but wouldn’t let me know her. She never told me if I should follow her heart, or if I should follow mine.
PLUS!!! Check out my latest ➜ Book Review of Smut by Karina Halle
MORE SATURDAY SURPRISE SUPER-SALES!!!
- Haunt (Bayonet Scars Book 6) by JC Emery <— JUST WENT LIVE ALERT!! Bikers meet Mafia series! Mob princess has to go into hiding with a motorcycle club!!!
- Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men) by Linda Kage <— each book in the series super-bargain priced today!!!
- To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men) by Linda Kage <— each book in the series super-bargain priced today!!!
- Be My Hero (Forbidden Men Book 3) by Linda Kage <— each book in the series super-bargain priced today!!!
- With Every Heartbeat (Forbidden Men Book 4) by Linda Kage <— each book in the series super-bargain priced today!!!
- A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men Book 5) by Linda Kage <— each book in the series super-bargain priced today!!!
- Worth It (Forbidden Men Book 6) by Linda Kage <— each book in the series super-bargain priced today!!!
- The Girl’s Got Secrets (Forbidden Men Book 7) by Linda Kage <— each book in the series super-bargain priced today!!!
A few awesome sounding books just went live in the last 24 hours, plus TWO awesome sounding books just went up for preorder, and of course, the bargain finds and reader recommendations sound top-notch!!! I posted ‘em all below (and will add more throughout the day as surprises come our way).
Also, don’t forget to check out the latest list I posted yesterday (that I will be updating with even MORE recommendations). This one was sorely needed! ➜ What to Read After The Deal
P.S. I’m on Instagram and I’d love if you’d follow me. I post all sorts of fun stuff there (books, of course, but also my personal stuff that I love).
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie <— HUGELY POPULAR SERIES is now complete with this release! “The conclusion to the epic ten-book series about the unbreakable strength of family, friendship, and love…” and it’s almost 700 pages!!! (series reading order) and Natasha says: “I must say this series is wonderful and just pulls you in from the first few pages. A must read!!!!!“
- A Way to Get By by T. Torrest <— JUST WENT LIVE!! and it sounds like it will be an emotional rollercoaster! The author warns: “READ WHEN YOU’RE IN THE MOOD FOR: Angsty, surprising, heart-breaking, infuriating true love.”This is not a romantic comedy.
This is not a fairytale.
This is not what you’re expecting.
- The Girl Who Lied: A gripping psychological drama that will keep you turning the page! by Sue Fortin <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! “Erin and Roisin were once friends until a fatal accident ruined both their lives. Now, Roisin has discovered a secret—one Erin has kept for over a decade—and she’s determined to make Erin pay for her lies…“
- Dark Captive by Jenika Snow <— DARK READ ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! Also just released: “Kidnapping, abduction, and sexual slavery are just a few of the titillating taboo themes in this hand-picked anthology.”
- Five Times My Best Friend Kissed Me by <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! Best friends since childhood, one always had a crush while the other was into girls… “When life suddenly brings them back together, it doesn’t take much for the flame Evan carried for Scott nearly all his life to come roaring back, and Evan discovers that life sometimes has a strange way of coming full circle.”
- Wasted Words by Staci Hart <— SHY BOOK WORM & HOT GUY BECOME ROOMMATES… “A horrible breakup led him to Cam, his quirky, smart roommate who is far more beautiful than she realizes. She’s made it perfectly clear she’s not interested in him — not like that at least — but if she ever changes her mind, he won’t hesitate..”
- Final Breath Of One by Tavares Jones <— IRRECONCILABLE MARITAL STRIFE but… “hen all tries and all options fall flat, promise resorts them to a clause in their marriage agreement – to see if thirty days of counseling helps press them through differences and frustrations against one another…”
- Seeking Faith (Surfers Way) by Lauren K. McKellar <— THREE BEST FRIENDS & one of them doesn’t make it… “Graduation changed everything. Almost three years later, and Mack’s high school dreams are just that—figments of her imagination, thanks to the guilt that haunts her on a daily basis. Will a faux relationship with Byron Leckie be the thing she needs to get her life back on track? Or will it make everything worse?”
- Breaking His Rules by R.C. Matthews <— SHE’S A BARTENDER & HE’S HER RICH BOSS ALERT! “For one night with him, I would have sold my soul to the devil. And that’s exactly what I did. Let me tell you, hell in the company of Damon Baxter was blissfully hot. I offered him a single night of pleasure, but when he demanded another in that deep and sexy whisper, what could I say? He was my boss, and I always aimed to please…when it pleased me. He didn’t care that I broke his rules. But was I ready to break my own?”
- Toward the Sound of Chaos by Carmen Jenner <— BROKEN MARINE… “Ellie Mason doesn’t have time for broken. She’s too busy trying to put food on the table. And keeping up with the demands of her autistic son, Spencer, is sometimes like fighting behind enemy lines. As if navigating the minefields of single parenthood isn’t enough, Ellie finds herself drawn to the quiet Marine who’s just as lonely as she is. But she’s loved damaged men before, and it left her wounded.“
- Waiting for April by Jaime Loren <— SHE’S BEEN HIS LOVE FOR CENTURIES AND HE KEEPS FINDING HER IN HER NEW LIVES ALERT! OMG it sounds SOOOO good! “April Fletcher has died nineteen times… but she doesn’t know it. As far as April is concerned, she’s just a normal seventeen-year-old, looking forward to spending spring break with her friends and going to college in the fall. April doesn’t know she has never lived past her eighteenth birthday, nor does she realize that Scott Parker, her best friend, is actually her childhood sweetheart and fiancé from her very first life…” (but in THIS life, she’s dating someone else… doesn’t want him, and their friendship is falling apart…)
- Caged by D.H. Sidebottom <— DARK THRILLER ALERT! He was kidnapped as a child and tortured in a cage and finally found as a terribly broken adult. Assigned a therapist that helped him become “human” again, she left him when there were speculations about just how close they were and devastated him. And now a few years later, he accidentally runs into her. “But Kloe Grant left him when he needed her the most. She took the only shred of hope and trust he had left and annihilated it. She starved his belief, and she fed his fury. She owes him. And he’s going to make sure that this time, she pays. In blood. In lust. In pain. And with her soul.”
- Touched by Love (Love in Bloom: The Remingtons) by Melissa Foster <— A FIREFIGHTER RESCUES HER! “When Boyd comes to Janie’s rescue, she’s forced to accept his help, and Janie discovers there’s more to the sexy-sounding office flirt than one-liners. Their connection deepens as Janie heals, but it turns out that Janie isn’t the only one who needs healing. Boyd’s painful past comes back to haunt him, threatening their relationship and forcing Boyd to reevaluate everything he knows about himself.” And it can be read as a standalone!
- Stealing Light by Julie Cassar <— SHE CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE ALERT! “Cecelia Walker discovers an amazing ability deep within herself that gives her the power to change the future. When mysterious outsiders enter her life, she begins to question everything and everyone she once knew…”
- A Right To Remain by Beth Rinyu <— Kathy found us this one!
FIVE-STAR READER RECOMMENDATIONS (and bargain finds!) (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- When I Lost You: A gripping, heart breaking novel of lost love by Kelly Rimmer <— HE LOSES HIS MEMORY & HIS WIFE IS HIDING SOMETHING... and it sounds so good! “…tragedy strikes and he loses his memory. Molly rushes to help him fill in the gaps and soon they start falling in love all over again. The trouble is, Molly is hiding something. Something big. The devoted wife at Leo’s bedside is a sham; Leo and Molly’s marriage was on the rocks long before Leo’s accident.” Plus, it’s super-bargain priced!!
- Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst <— FREE READ ALERT! You can read this one on the XOXO website (full length book)!
- Going the Distance by Julianna Keyes <— JERK HERO ALERT! Back on the list ’cause she’s on of our newly discovered favorite authors, and THIS one is now coming HIGHLY recommended. Elizabeth has re-read it THREE times!!
“I really liked Going the Distance. I actually read that last year. It was the first of hers I read. I really really liked it!!! I’ve reread it like 3 times. It’s definitely a little darker. I mean not like a dark scary read but just not as upbeat. The hero is a jerk!!!! And he’s kinda awkward but I LOVED the heroine bc she didn’t let him slide and she gives him a hard time about being such a jerk. I thought the ending could’ve been longer. I’ve also read Just Once and loved it too.”
- Just Once by Julianna Keyes <— Elizabeth loved this one, too!
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses) by Sarah J. Maas <— This recent release (sequel) is back on the list ’cause Kristy HIGHLY recommends it!
“Hey. I’m not sure if anyone else’s has read this book yet but I wanted to add my review of it to you since I loved this book. A court of mist and fury- Sarah j. Maas. I love, love, love this series. I love the heroine in this book and I love the evolution of thought on love as well. It’s not a cookie cutter Cinderella story. The heroine is young and experiences what she feels is love only to evolve in her thought and mature. This book is thrilling and hot. I can’t wait to read the next book.”
- Blurred Lines (Love Unexpectedly) by Lauren Layne <— BEST FRIENDS & ROOMMATES ALERT! “…when Parker’s ex decides he wants her back, Ben is shocked by a fierce stab of possessiveness. And when Ben starts seeing a girl from work, Parker finds herself plagued by unfamiliar jealousy. With their friendship on the rocks for the first time…” And Lisa was excited about book #2 ’cause she loved book #1! “I loved Blurred Lines way back when I read it. I had it on my favorites list…just floved it. I very quickly snapped (clicked) up this newy… Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly).”
- The Pact by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! Michelle found it for us on bargain-sale today, and since so many of us here are “Smut”ing it (her latest), this one is plenty appropriate for this awesome list! It’s a great deal, by a great author and I really enjoyed it! (my review)
- Porn Star by Laurelin Paige <— THE TITLE SAYS A LOT!!! Tee hee!! Michelle found us this super-bargain (today!), too! Grey and Anne recommend it!
Grey: I read Porn Star, really, really liked it! 4.5 stars for me.
Anne: Really liking Porn Star. Logan is such a sweetheart! Love him!
- Heart-Shaped Hack: Kate and Ian #1 by Tracey Garvis Graves <— One of my favorite authors has a book on super-bargain sale today (thank you, Michelle!) Anne recommends it:
“Maryse I really liked Heart-Shaped Hack. Ian and Kate are amazing together and there’s a little mystery and angst. It didn’t disappoint!”
- And for AUDIOBOOK LVERS
- For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —>Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT A BARGAIN PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Sugar Daddy: A Sugar Bowl Novel by Sawyer Bennett - May 24th 2016
- Charged: Saints of Denver by Jay Crownover - May 24th 2016
- Wild Abandon by Jeannine Colette - May 24th 2016
- Easy For Keeps: A Boudreaux Novella (The Boudreaux Series) by Kristen Proby – May 24th 2016
- Glass Ceilings: A True Heroes Novel by A.M. Madden – May 24th 2016
- Make Me Forever by Beth Kery – May 24th 2016
- Until June: Until Her Series by Aurora Rose Reynolds - May 24th 2016
- Midnight Soul (Fantasyland Series Book 5) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT! August 15th 2016!!!! It can be read as a standalone and OMG it sounds so good!! “…he meets an amazing woman only to find she’s destined for his identical twin in another world. And things aren’t going real great there. Noc is recruited to help save that world. What he doesn’t know is his destined love resides there…”
- Exploited: A Zero Day Romance by A. Meredith Walters <— A. MEREDITH WALTERS ALERT! September 27th 2016 Sounds exciting and romantically angsty!!! She’s a vigilante hacker, and the FBI is after her: “My story begins with the best possible intention. Devoting my life to exposing the corrupt. The dishonest. The unethical. For that, they label me a cyber-terrorist. Wanted by the FBI, I’ve always been one step ahead. Until I fell in love. Because I’m sleeping with the man who’s hunting me. And he has no idea that I am his prey.”
Pia: Pre-ordered without reading the blurb. She is one of my absolute favorite authors, and she never disappoints – no matter what she writes about :) Can’t wait for this one :)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).