<— LOL!!! That title and cover!!! That’s how I feel today. Happy and goofy, enjoying this wonderful start to my Easter weekend, with a touch of bittersweetness, since today is my sister’s last day visiting me. *sniff sniff* It’s been an awesome time, but my regular schedule is going back into effect, and my books are going to keep me company. AND my book-buddies!!! *snuggles all of you*
I’m thinking this weekend is going to be hectic for many, considering it’s tax time, and it’s Easter time, and I wonder how much reading will be happening, but if you find a great one, PLEASE let us know.
In the meantime…
Take a look at what we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- SMART TASS (The OHellNO Series Book 1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT! HE USED TO BE HER BULLY… it’s a very recent release, and I keep hearing how great it is. In fact, Julie is loving it!
Julie o: I’m halfway through Smart Tass and loving it. Extremely humorous.
- TENSE – Volume One (The TENSE Duet Book 1) by Deborah Bladon <— LIVE & IT GAVE ME A BLURB JOLT!! She’s in love with him and he was supporting her dreams, until… “…until the one night when he promises me my dreams will come true. It’s not what it seems. Everything I’ve ever wanted is taken away from me and the one man to blame is the only man I’ve ever really loved.”
- The Gravity of Us by Brittainy Cherry <— LIVE!!! BRITTANY CHERRY ALERT!!! In case you missed it yesterday… it CAN be read as a standalone! P.S. Here’s the series reading order (and I hear they are ALL awesome and ALL can be read as standalones).
- The Gentleman Mentor by Kendall Ryan <— HE’S A DOM & HE’S TRAINING HER FOR SOMEONE ELSE… KENDALL RYAN SUPER-BARGAIN!! “I’m training her for another man, and that fact guts me every time I think of it. I know she’s not mine … but part of me won’t accept that…”
- Mercenary by Michelle Horst <— LIVE!!! SHE WANTS REVENGE & HER NEIGHBOR IS GOING TO HELP HER… Nancy found us this one! “…I used to be scared of my neighbor. But since the switch in me is flipped and I’ve become this monster, I’m drawn to him like a moth is drawn to a flame…“
- I’ve Seen You Naked and Didn’t Laugh: A Geeky Love Story by Eden Butler <— ACTORS & BEST FRIENDS ALERT! It sounds SO fun and it’s super-bargain priced today! “…Raine and Will shot up the Hollyweird ranks together. They became stars, Geek legends and over the years, family. But one night, with the meddling of their dearly departed friend, too many shots and too much time reminiscing, Raine and Will cross a line…and it’s one they can’t jump back over...”
- Buttons and Lace by Penelope Sky <— DARK READ SUPER-SALE ALERT!!! Thank you for finding it, Lauren!
Lauren: Major sale….Buttons & Lace by Penelope Sky …right now, down from $6.99!!
Chelli: Chelli: Don’t know if this one has come under your radar but I just devoured Buttons and Lace by Penelope Skye. It’s dark, twisted and oh so good!!
Ratula: This was a six star book for me Maryse. I am DYING for book two next month. But Brace. It has tough parts but Crow is amazing!
- BLOOD: An Evil Dead MC Story (The Evil Dead MC Series Book 7) by Nicole James <— LIVE!!! BIKER BOOK ALERT! “He’s the Enforcer for the New Orleans Chapter of the Evil Dead MC. She’s a nurse, kidnapped and thrust into a situation out of her control…“
- Beyond the Sea: LGBT Romance by K. Andrews <— M/M ROMANCE & STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND ALERT! It’s been recommended as just plain AWESOME so many times, and MichelleS recommends it, too!
MichelleS: …have you read Beyond The Sea (K. Andrews)? I think it’s a perfect Spring or Summer read. They get stranded on an island! So it’s like On the Island, only it’s two men… and it’s May-December, and one of them is in a boy band!!! Sounds so so cheesy – but it’s not. It was really really good…
LeslieM: Oooooh Beyond the Sea is one I’ve been wanting to read….sounds so good. Its on my book buddy challenge for Fabi’s 5 star.
- Why The River Runs (The Riverview Series Book 1) by JoAnna Grace <— LIVE!!! SHE DOESN’T HAVE TIME FOR A RELATIONSHIP… “Tough as nails, Tina Foster, doesn’t have time for a relationship. She’s far too busy running her family construction company. Tina’s take charge attitude may intimidate some, but to others, she’s a rock, a woman with a plan. Taming a heart this strong will take a man up for a challenge, and so far, there haven’t been too many contenders worthy of her time…”
- Only Skin Deep by N.L. Greene <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! A FIGHTER & A WOMAN RAISED IN THE FOSTER SYSTEM... “When their paths converge, Mateo thinks he’s met the girl of his dreams, but Elizabeth’s past rears its ugly head…”
- Isolated Maneuver: An Immortal Ops World Novel (Immortal Outcasts Series Book 3) by Mandy M. Roth <— LIVE!!! “New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Series the Immortal Outcasts! Part of the Immortal Ops World! ..”
- Lady Louisa’s Christmas Knight (Windham Book 6) by Grace Burrowes <— *HAPPY SIGH* INDUCER ALERT!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE and Jan recommends it!
Jan: Terrible title for the book, but it’s another nice book in this series. I’m trapped in another HR craze at the moment (it happens now and then ) For some reason the titles of the books about the girls in the Windham series are all pretty corny titles. But enjoyable books all the same. (And it’s not even Christmas LOL). I like series about siblings. Joseph in this book is a wounded vet of the Napoleonic War. He is also a widower with two sweet little girls. Louisa has some shady secret, but I know all will be well in the end Happy sigh…….
- Power Play (A Blades Hockey Novella Book 1) by Maria Luis <— NHL HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “…Charlie Denton has been handed the most impossible assignment from her stick-in-the-mud boss: get an exclusive interview with the NHL’s golden boy, Duke Harrison. The catch? She’s got eight days or she’ll be demoted...”
- All You Need Is Love: Green Mountain Book One (A Green Mountain Romance 1) by Marie Force <— MARIE FORCE ALERT & IT’S ON SUPER-BARGAIN!! She crashes her car, and he helps her, but… “…After wrecking her car by colliding with the town moose, she meets the most handsome hero she’s ever seen. Unfortunately, her savior, Will Abbott, is also the son of her client–and he wants nothing to do with the new website or the city girl creating it…“
- Silent Child by Sarah A. Denzil <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!!! HER YOUNG SON VANISHES WITHOUT A TRACE… and comes back years later, a broken teenager. “Ten years later, Emma has finally rediscovered the joy in life. She’s married, pregnant, and in control again… … until Aiden returns. Too traumatized to speak, he raises endless questions and answers none. Only his body tells the story of his decade-long disappearance. The historic broken bones and injuries cast a mere glimpse into the horrors Aiden has experienced…” TONS of great reviews and it’s super-bargain priced today!!!
- Turning Back (The Turning Series Book 2) by J.A. HUSS <— LIVE!!! J.A. HUSS ALERT! AND IT’S FORBIDDENY SOUNDING… *blush* “…I lived in the dark for three years. My whole world revolved around the whims and happiness of three men. It was just a trip into the forbidden. A way out of a bad situation and forward into nothingness…”
- Where Good Girls Go to Die (The Good Girls Series Book 1) by Holly Renee <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT! “…He watched me fall, spiraling out of control, and as I reached for him, he wasn’t there to catch me. So I ran. Four years later, I never expected to see him again. He was still my brother’s best friend, and he was more unavailable than ever...”
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum <— “What if the person you need the most is someone you’ve never met?” Ohhhhh yes it sounds SO good (I remember this one being recommended before) and now Jacki recommends it!
Jackie: I just read a really good young adult book called Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum. I picked it up a couple months ago when it was bargained price, it no longer is. But just suggesting to keep this on your radar in case the price drops again. I would highly recommend this one.
- Etched in Bone (A Novel of the Others) by Anne Bishop <— HUGE-HIT SERIES CONCLUSION!! Recent release and Tessa FIVE-STAR LOVED it! Here’s the series reading order (must be read in order!) and I LOVED book #1 (and need to continue). P.S. The author confirmed 2018 will have more “The Others WORLD” type books. YAY FOR SPINOFFS!
Tessa: I finished Etched in Bone. New exploding fluffballs, Skippy doing that thing that just made me have happy tears, the poor little girl, the bad guy, the two observers, penpals, Sam, the bike scene, Simon and Meg…
Five star, yes, but I’m seriously going to miss the courtyard.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher <— ONE OF OUR FAVORITE ANGSTY-CRAZY SERIES and Stacey recommends it in audiobook format!
“Tarryn Fisher’s Love Me With Lies series (Opportunist, Dirty Red and Theif) is so good. Each book is told from a different POV, and is not just a re-hashing of the same events. This series is excellent on Audible (especially the “other woman’s” story, Dirty Red).”
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz <— ONE OF BEV’S LATEST FAVORITES!!! She listened to it and loved it…
bev: Maryse I finished my audio book of Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. And it was marvelous. …The narration is so good.
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Paper Fools (Hearts and Arrows Book 1) by Staci Hart – April 17th 2017
- The House Mate (Roommates Book 3) by Kendall Ryan - April 17th 2017
- Mixed Up by Emma Hart - April 18th 2017
- Trailer Trash (Neely Kate Mystery Book 1) by Denise Grover Swank - April 18th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).