<— WHOA. This one’s on sale, you guys!!! The last book in the series, so if anyone has been waiting to read it (or waiting to devour the whole series), now’s the time!! No cliffhanger waits, and you get to immerse yourself in their world for days and days and days on end.
Lisa M: I just finished One with You by Sylvia Day!! Waaa!! I loved it!! I’m sad because it’s over. What an amazing series!! Sylvia is an awesome writer!! Loved Gideon & Eva’s story through each book!!! This was one series that I didn’t have to reread the previous books!! That says a lot, especially since there was a year or so in between each book!! …Highly recommend this series. Lucky, whoever is just reading this series gets to read non stop from book to book!!!
And look what else we found! (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- One with You: A Crossfire Novel (Crossfire Series Book 5) by Sylvia Day <— SYLVIA DAY/GIDEON ALERT!!! Lauren found us this super-bargain! “The 5th & final book in Sylvia Day’s Crossfire series, One With You (A Crossfire Novel), is on sale …”
DG: Playing catch up since I have been in a Gideon fog *fans self*. There is NOTHING better than a hottie alpha, a little broken but oh so possessive! Needless to say I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED One with You! Also, nothing better than seeing Eva finally come into her own, strong and fierce with her love. The last two books in this series were definitely a 4.5 to 5 star for me.
- Untamed (Thoughtless) by S.C. Stephens <— S.C. STEPHENS/GRIFFIN’S BOOK IS ON SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! Thank you Nancy!!!
Lauren: I read Untamed last night & not to worry about not liking Griffin…..you can’t help but LOVE him! Oh, and though we know he WAS a manwhore before Anna, the book starts AFTER their marriage (baby #2 is about to be born).
Theresa: …I really hated how it started out as well. What a fool! Finish it, he went through a lot I didn’t expect. He does good! Don’t want to spoil.
Jean: I read Untamed and although I struggled in the beginning, it really did get better. And I loved how it ended!
Sharon: By the way, Untamed? Worth it. Griffin did more than grow on me. I ended up loving him!
Amy: Thank you! This has been on my TBR for a while now!
Rebecca: Can’t wait been on my list too was waiting for price drop !
- Branding the Virgin by Alexa Riley <— LIVE!! SHE’S A PREGNANT VIRGIN & HE’S A BROODING BULL RIDER ALERT! Plus it’s super bargain priced! “All she wanted was a family of her own, so she decided to make that happen. A mix-up at the sperm bank leaves her with a baby in her belly, but the father is none the wiser. Ty was injured in a bull-riding accident, and now all he plans on doing is working on his ranch and keeping to himself. That is, until a little dark-haired woman shows up on his doorstep…“
- The Reader by M.J. Hawkins <— LIVE!!! PARANORMAL ALERT! She has amnesia, but they realize she’s one of the most powerful… “Hunted, shot, and without her memory, eighteen-year-old Ann Baker wakes in shallow water on a deserted Pacific Northwest island. She is soon approached by two young men claiming to be her friends. Something isn’t right, but when gunshots sound, Ann is left with little choice but to allow Devon and Archer to help her escape…”
- Bookish by Olivia Long <— LIVE!!! SHE’S A BOOK BLOGGER ALERT! “Until the day I literally fell for Isaac James, the hottest man to grace the cover of any romance novel. And he wanted a girl like me. And he had muscles like that. And eyes like that…“
- I Like Big Dragons and I Cannot Lie (The I Like Big Dragons Series) by Lani Lynn Vale <— SHE’S A NURSE & HE’S A DRAGON SHIFTER ALERT! And it’s back on the list, ’cause DG LOVED IT!
DG: So I will admit the title caught my attention…BIG time. I Like Big Dragons and I Can Not Lie by Lani Lynn Vale. Just got to say…I love the whole dragon who can telepathically communicates with their bonded person thing. Maybe it goes back to How to Train your Dragon? Everybody loves Toothless…right??? Who knows but I loved this book. Strong, hot alpha…everyday h who turns into a badass strong h. Dragons, baby dragons, bad guys ….oh my!!! Shed loads of smexy scenes!!! Not my usual read but LOVED it none the less!!!!Maryse: YAY DG! That one sounds so good, and even though I’m not reading a ton of paranormal these days, I LOVED that the blurb mentions the heroine is a human nurse just trying to live her life. YES!!!!!
- Hunter by Mercedes Lackey <— THE BARRIER BETWEEN THE OTHER WORLD AND OURS IS OPEN ALERT! “Joyeaux Charmand is a mountain girl from a close knit village who comes to the big city to join the Hunters. Joy thinks she is only there to perform her civic duty and protect the capitol Cits, or civilians, but as cameras follow her every move, she soon learns that the more successful she is in her hunts, the more famous she becomes. With millions of fans watching her on reality TV, Joy begins to realize that Apex is not all it seems. She is forced to question everything she grew up believing about the legendary Hunters and the very world she lives in.” <— It’s on super-bargain today!
- Payne (The Soldiers of Wrath MC: Grit Chapter Book 3) by Jenika Snow & Sam Crescent <— LIVE!!! Looks like it’s a serial (and series continuation) so I didn’t read the blurb…
- Pranked: A Billionaire Bad Boy Romance by Sienna Valentine <— LIVE!!!! HE TOLD HER THEY GOT MARRIED WHILE SHE WAS DRUNK ALERT! LOL!! I love the sound of this!!! She’s a disgraced star in Vegas and he’s a bored billionaire… “when she woke up with no memory of what we did the night before, well, who could blame me for wanting to just mess with her a little? I never thought she’d actually believe me when I told her we got married. Now we’re headed on our “honeymoon” and I’m in way over my head.” P.S. It’s super-bargain priced. I’m totally intrigued. Could be good, silly yet angsty fun!
- The Haunting of a Duke (The Dark Regency Series Book 1) by Chasity Bowlin <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT! Tracey recommends it!
“I’m on a historical reading binge at the moment just finished Haunting of a Duke by Chasitiy Bowlin, now this book isn’t just historical/romance its got paranormal and some murder thrown in for good measure…..and too my delight I didn’t get who the murderer was right! Little things like that make my day…”
- Some Sort of Happy (Skylar and Sebastian): A Happy Crazy Love Novel by Melanie Harlow <— It’s FREE today! Sunny found it for us! “Oh me, oh my! Look what’s FREE!!!! This book was amazeballs, per usual for Melanie Harlow.”
- Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World’s Worst Dog by John Grogan <— TEARJERKER SUPER-BARGAIN that I will never read (or watch) ’cause I can’t handle it. That said, I hear it’s awesome, so here it is.
- Diamond in the Rough Series by Elisa Marie Hopkins <— RUNWAY MODEL & DEATH THREATS ALERT! Stephanie found out these are on super-bargain today, and she’s excited because she loved them!
“Hi Maryse! Awhile back, I fell in LOVE with the first two books in the Diamond in the Rough Series by Elisa Marie Hopkins! Books #1 & #2 just went on SALE… It was a tale of: Romance and Love, Secrets and Lies, Manipulation and Paranoia, Life-Threatening and Mental Illnesses, Illegal Activities and Crime, and possibly …Kidnapping and Murder!”
- AUDIOBOOK LVERS ➜ For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan – August 22nd 2016 <— TIJAN ALERT!!
- Cupcake Overload (Cupcakes Book 2) by Bethany Lopez – August 22nd 2016
- Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens – August 23rd 2016
- Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 3) by Elle Casey – August 23rd 2016
- Nailed by Opal Carew – August 23rd 2016
- Body Shot: A Last Shot Novel by Kelly Jamieson – August 23rd 2016
- Show Me How: A Thatch Novel by Molly McAdams – August 23rd 2016
- Allegiance of Honor (Psy/Changelings) by Nalini Singh – August 23rd 2016
- Wild Embrace: A Psy-Changeling Collection (Psy/Changeling Collection, A) by Nalini Singh – August 23rd 2016
- Loving Deviant (Cyborg Seduction Book 9) by Laurann Dohner – August 23rd 2016
- With Every Breath: A Slow Burn Novel (Slow Burn Novels) by Maya Banks – August 23rd 2016
- Under the Lights (Field Party) by Abbi Glines – August 23rd 2016
- Ravenous (Quantum Series Book 5) by Marie Force – August 23rd 2016
- Six Scary Stories by Stephen King – August 25th 2016 <— “Number 1 bestselling horror author Stephen King introduces and presents six gripping and chilling stories in this captivating anthology!”
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).