Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations – May 12th 2017

by Maryse on May 12, 2017 · 67 comments

in eBook Deals

Happy Friday and YAY to our reading weekend of fun!!!

Guess what I started? A new book by Rachel Robinson called “Frog Hog”!! LOL! What a title. :P It’s scheduled to come out in a week (I’m thinking maybe even sooner, due to Amazon and their “going live early” surprises). And what really attracted me to this one, is it’s about a woman that ONLY *ahem* “dates” (<— you can deduce from my sarcasm exactly what I mean by that) Navy Seals. NO other man will due (and she’ll even shoot down the “new guys”). Yep. She’s got a bad reputation amongst the crew, even though they certainly take her up on her offers.

And now she’s hoping to find one to settle down with for good, but with that kind of reputation… well. You can imagine. ;) It’s definitely a neat perspective (since usually the “groupies” are referred to, in books, and are minor characters, but in this one, SHE IS the main character). I’m only a quarter of the way in, but I should have a review today or tomorrow!

In the meantime…

Take a look at what we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):

• What You Wish For by Gina Wynn <— LIVE!!! SHE WAKES UP TO AN ALTERNATE REALITY (and a different husband)... “When Maggie Forrester wakes up naked in bed with her boss, iceman Will Brian, she’s sure it must be a dream. Or a feverish hallucination at the very least. But magic takes over when she begins to experience an impossible other life—complete with an alternate husband—and she’s forced to confront the reality of the man she loves versus the man she’s fallen in love with…”
  • Blinded (Breaking Free Book 1) by <— LIVE!!! HER CUSTOMER JUST HAPPENS TO BE A FAMOUS MOVIE STAR ALERT! “Alex fell for Gabe Stevens before he opened his mouth. His striking green eyes and easy style had her tripping over her coffee pot the minute she laid eyes on him. But he was more than just a pretty face. Her good-looking customer just happened to be a rising movie star on the fast track to fame…”
  • Yes, Prime Minister by Aria Cole <— LIVE!!! FOR THOSE THAT HAVE A CRUSH ON THE CANADA PM ;) She’s had a hard life, and now just landed her dream job, working for the Prime Minister! “Growing up on the wrong side of the tracks requires grit, and Juliette Alexandre has it in spades. She’s worked tooth and nail for every accomplishment she’s earned, which is why she is zero percent interested in the perfectly round, incredibly taut, viral-worthy assets of her new boss, Prime Minister Gallagher…”
  • The Rebellion by S.L. Scott <— LIVE!!! S.L. SCOTT’S LATEST ROCK STAR ALERT!!! “His career took off almost as soon as he did. I knew it would. I just thought I would be beside him as his partner in crime, best friend, and lover. That’s what we had always been … before he left me behind to fend for myself. Fend? Fight is more like it…”
  • Wicked Abyss (Immortals After Dark) by Kresley Cole <— KRESLEY COLE’S LATEST & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!! Ela LOVED IT!

MichelleS: OMG – Kresley Cole FLT – Report back soon on Wicked Abyss. Waiting for some honest feedback.

Ela: Wicked Abyss WAS AWESOME AND VERY VERY CLEVER OUR LITTLE NIXIE IS GETTING WHILE SHE FEEDS HER BAT COTTON CANDY…

• Reginald (Spasm Rockers Book 2) by Niquel  <— LIVE!!! HE’S A ROCK STAR AND THEN HE MET HER AND… “One night I let my guard down. One night changed everything. My bandmates were counting on me. Fame was knocking at my door. But temptation knocked a little harder and now I may be royally screwed—and not in a good way.”
  • Vicious (Sinners of Saint) by L.J. Shen <— BULLY BOOK ALERT & Tessa is LOVING it!
Tessa: BULLY BOOK!!! I was up until after midnight just reading, not wanting to stop. Sadly, sleep took over. I saw a bunch of you had read it, but I’m really loving it. He’s such a JERK and I wanted to kick him so badly mutliple times. I do have one issue, and it would have been better revealed earlier rather than thrown in but… He’s a total jerk and you all know I love that.  :D
  • The Bridal Squad (The Enchanted Bridal Series Book 2) by Samantha Chase <— LIVE!!!…It was one thing to just model in a weekly fashion show, it’s quite another to be the ones calling the shots and making future brides’ dreams come true. Their first client has them wondering if they’re really prepared for their new roles!” I read a review that says even if you didn’t read book #1, you’ll be able to follow this one.
  • The Family : The Spitfire Book 4 by Jordan Silver <— LIVE!!! It’s the series conclusion, so I’m not going to look, but it’s sky-rocketed up the Amazon charts already!
  • The Dark Prince (The Dark Prince Series Book 1) by Autumn Winchester <— DARK READ ALERT!!! Tessa found us this one! And the whole trilogy is complete!! :D
Tessa: The Dark Prince (The Dark Prince Series Book 1) by Autumn Winchester is free. It looked like a twisted dark book, so…. At the same time, it also sounds a little like Sempre by JM Darhower.
Lauren: Deanndra Hall’s Love Under Construction: The Complete Series is… right now!!!! Those books are usually $4.99 EACH!!!! Incredible deal!!
  • The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo <— SUPER-ANGSTY ALERT!! RECENT RELEASE & we have feedback!!
Lisa: I can definitely recommend The Light We Lost. It’s a bit marmy (like throw your Kindle, curse at the book marmy) but it was a beautiful story! …was a great book. It had one of those endings that had me glaring at my Kindle and yelling “nope, you’re not gonna do that to me”. So yeah, a little bit o’ angst…but a beautiful story!!
  • Bound (Bound Duet Book 1) and Freed (Bound Duet Book 2) by Stephie Walls <— THIS DUET IS NOW COMPLETE, and book #1 was just released last month, and #2 was JUST RELEASED! “He has the carefree, playboy life he wants, The one he created and refuses to give up. But he didn’t count on me waltzing in and changing everything...”
  • Blister by Jeff Strand <— DARK HUMOR HORROR (and that over *shudders*) but Amy and Fabi recommend it!

Amy: Ooh! You should read Blister if you don’t want scary. It has great dark humor. Totally out of the norm for me but I really liked it. Fabi did good. …Maryse…give Blister a try! It was SO out of the norm for me, and it was not at all what I expected. Fabi’s “humour noir” label is perfect for it. I was cracking up as often as I was cringing. I thought it was great!

Jean: I’m at 30% of Blister. I’m liking it so far. Jason is s very unique character and a lot of his inner thoughts having me grinning. No, not really horror but not sure where it’s going either. Yes, that whole incident with the dog in the beginning was kinda funny from his POV!

• Eyes On You: A Ghost Story by Steven Jenkins <— THEY ARE BEING HAUNTED IN THEIR NEW APARTMENT and their marriage is crumbling… It sounds SO good and it’s super-bargain priced. “Tormented by the wrath of this angry spirit, Matthew and Aimee’s relationship begins to crumble under the weight of their terror, and have no choice but to flee into the night, leaving their beloved flat behind. But you can never run from your past…because dark secrets have a way of hunting you down…”
AUDIOBOOK L:DVERS

For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>

• AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
Ashley: I listen to audiobooks while I’m working and it’s amazing. I’m just being told a story all day long. I usually listen to them at a higher speed so that I can get through a whole book in my workday, it does take some getting used to – and you have to make sure the narrator is someone who you can listen to all day – but it’s worth it. The audible app on my phone is one of the best and most used thing ever.

PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! :D )

➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)

Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).

Ela May 12, 2017 at 6:40 AM

Good morning! TGIF

Nay May 12, 2017 at 6:54 AM

Good morning!!

Lauren May 12, 2017 at 7:08 AM

Okay so I’m absolutely loving the ‘A court of thorn and roses’ series! Half way through book 2 and it just keeps getting better and better. I love me some fey and Rhys is ticking all the boxes

MichelleS May 12, 2017 at 8:20 AM

Lauren – woohoo! another fan! just WAIT until you get to book three – just perfection!

Maryse May 12, 2017 at 8:30 AM

Good morning friends!!! :D

Ela May 12, 2017 at 8:30 AM

YES!!!!!!!!!! THOSE BOOKS ROCK! I’M AT ABOUT 50% OF A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) AND LOVING IT….I’M SO HAPPY IT’S LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG

Ela May 12, 2017 at 8:33 AM

Why hasn’t bev read this series??? Or at least that’s what GR says.

Nay May 12, 2017 at 8:54 AM

Speaking of bev, where is she? I haven’t seen her here or on GR in days.

Leslie M May 12, 2017 at 9:10 AM

Ugh!!! Too many more good sounding ones. Apparently, Maryse does not ever want us to get our TBRs under control. ;)

What You Wish for sounds interesting AND I love the cover. Also, the celeb one and frog one Maryse reading….and I’ve had Vicious on my radar for while too!

Ela May 12, 2017 at 9:12 AM

That’s what I thought too Renee! Like she disappeared or got sick of us??? I hope she’s ok!

Tessa May 12, 2017 at 9:43 AM

One more pre-order up for sale. Fallen Crest Home (The last FC book! *sniff*) is being released on May 16.

Hopefully Bev is just busy. That happens to all of us occasionally.

Tessa May 12, 2017 at 9:45 AM

I was looking on goodreads and saw that no one has read the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher but me. 0.0 WHY????

Leslie M May 12, 2017 at 10:05 AM

There is post from Bev on other thread here from yesterday…she is her usual sassy, funny self. ;)

Tasha J May 12, 2017 at 11:22 AM

Tessa, I had been wanting to start Storm Front in that series for a few years now and I believe I didn’t bite the bullet at first bc of price and also, is Harry Dresden alpha enough? Bc I couldn’t tell from the sample and I was a little wary, but I still kept it on my list. Thanks for reminding me! Also, is ACOWAR the last book in that series?

Tessa May 12, 2017 at 11:37 AM

Harry is, not sure if alpha, but more beta. That hero type. He’s funny, irreverent, smart, both book and street, and kind of broken. It’s not a romance series, it’s total Urban Fantasy, but there is tons to love about the book. There is a “love interest” per se, but the story doesn’t revolve around it at all. However, it’s got wizards, vampires, fae, werewolves… just a whole slew of goodies. Each is more of a mystery, but with paranormal complications. I love the series, though I’m on one I can’t seem to get past.

If you have a library near you, they are usually there. I haven’t bought one. They’ve all come from the library.

Ela May 12, 2017 at 11:38 AM

On the author’s page she writes that she plans 6 books in the world or Prythia BUT these 3 are supposed to be the conclusion to Fayre’s story.

Ela May 12, 2017 at 11:41 AM

How many books are in the series?
In total, there are six main Throne of Glass books, plus The Assassin’s Blade (the prequel novella bind-up), the Chaol novel (out September 2017), the Throne of Glass Coloring Book, and a Throne of Glass compendium (out May 2018).
ACOTAR is a trilogy with the third book, A Court of Wings and Ruin out May 2, 2017. There will also be three more novels and two novellas set in the ACOTAR world, and a coloring book.
Read more about these newest editions in my July 2016 newsletter.

Nay May 12, 2017 at 11:56 AM

Tessa–the reason I haven’t read them is because while I don’t mind reading books that aren’t romance here and there, I don’t really want to get invested in an entire series (and a large one at that) that has no romance AND is so expensive. Yes, I’m that shallow!

Tessa May 12, 2017 at 12:27 PM

Nay, that makes sense to me. :) I haven’t started a few books for the same reason. As for price, I’ve said before I’m really lucky with the library here. It’s such a nice one and carries tons of books between the three in the city.

bev May 12, 2017 at 2:55 PM

I’ve read a few Dresden books, I need to pick that series up again.
Definitely not an alpha romance type book.

I’m here, lol. If I disappear I’m just busy or trying to read more than internet…..one day I will accomplish that.

Cheryl May 12, 2017 at 3:05 PM

Enjoying Love Me In The Dark. Waiting for the proverbial shoe to drop and me to grab Manny and a bottle of wine.

Going for a run and then picking it back up. It’s been a sh!tty week so I need a good read + alcohol!!!

Nay May 12, 2017 at 3:05 PM

I hear you, bev! Hubby always asks me if I’ve gotten to the ‘end of the internet’ yet.

MichelleS May 12, 2017 at 4:20 PM

A Chaol novel out Sept. 2017??? Yippee. I was team Chaol for like a minute. He deserves a book!

Tessa May 12, 2017 at 4:32 PM

lol I want the prince instead!

Tessa May 12, 2017 at 5:26 PM

I am seriously considering DNF’ing a book just because they didn’t put indents with each paragraph. Not one indent. It’s really hard to read and makes me feel as if I’m reading a block of words, rather than a story. :/

Jan May 12, 2017 at 7:08 PM

I read some of the Dresden books a few years ago – yeah – from my library. Just not enough romance in them for me, although I did like them. Well-written. I haven’t put them on GR cos I just didn’t think of them when I joined up on GR. Not even sure now which titles I read and which I haven’t actually. But definitely a good solid UF series. One of the better ones. Around that time I read a few of the Ben Aaronovitch books as well. (Rivers of London). I liked those too, but again, I prefer more romance.

Jan May 12, 2017 at 7:13 PM

Maryse, Elias In Love by Grace Burrowes comes out on 16 May as well. She usually writes HRs but I think this is one of her CRs, about ‘a kilted laddie’ and (I think) an American woman.

Tessa May 12, 2017 at 7:32 PM

I went to look at Ben Aaronovitch’s stuff. I’m adding that to my library grab.

bev May 12, 2017 at 7:44 PM

I love this because I LOVE LOVE this adaptation. How many of you have watched it? I was in grade school and would rent it over and over and over again.

Lauren May 12, 2017 at 7:53 PM

Random question…

As I think most of you are from America, I’m hoping you can tell me if this is a spelling mistake or just an American spelling?
Noticed twice now that Sarah J.maas spells colouring – coloring??? Looks so weird on the page to me so thought I’d inquire for peace of mind. I know we spell flavour differently so guessing it might be the same thing?

Maryse May 12, 2017 at 8:03 PM

Lauren, it’s the American way to spell it. I’m Canadian so it took me some time when I moved to the US to get used to that, like neighbour = neighbor etc… but now both look natural to me.

Ashley May 12, 2017 at 8:04 PM

Right by Jana Aston is on sale for .99 cents. I know I mentioned it last week as a great older man/younger woman romance! It’s also a whispersynched title. Woot woot!

Lauren May 12, 2017 at 8:07 PM

Also 82 chapters in ACoWaR!!!! *does a happy dance*
I don’t want this series to end!

Lauren May 12, 2017 at 8:14 PM

Thanks Maryse. Now you’ve mentioned it the Neighbor from hell series doesn’t have the ‘u’. I think my brain must just skip over the spelling differences most of the time… Coloring just looks so odd.

Tasha J May 12, 2017 at 8:34 PM

*Sigh* So I decided to wash my make-up brushes tonight for the first time ever in, oh, let’s say about 6 years. With a diy recipe that I knew was a chance. I think they’re ruined. And I wanted to wear it this weekend so I was thinking of buying new brushes and it’s been like 6 years since I’ve bought make up (which was overwhelming then), but now….I’m searching Sephora online and oh my GAH!! *throws self on floor and covers eyes* It’s too hard! What’s an elixir, bb cream, cc cream, oils/creams/waters?! And there’s a bazillion brushes and sponges and primers and EVERYTHING! I thought maybe I’ll try a diff make-up too. Bc there’s only two, it’s light coverage it says, but do they come with a brush? And it’s online only and there’s like 10 diff colors, and variations of colors. Wtf is a yellow undertone? I just don’t know! I don’t know what color my face is! *drags hands down face* And it’s not like my stuff before is bad (it’s bare minerals), but even that has a million products now.

bev May 12, 2017 at 8:39 PM

Tasha you need Amy, lol.

yes, American spelling.

Tasha J May 12, 2017 at 8:46 PM

I feel like an elder person who is new to technology. And I’ll never pick it up, I’m a hopeless cause. I have to be somewhat picky bc my face is sensitive.

Tessa May 12, 2017 at 8:54 PM

Lauren, the rule of thumb is, if the english spell a second syllable with -our, american’s will spell it -or. Blame Noah Webster. He’s the guy who made the standard for american dictionaries and how american’s spell.

Also, er instead of re. So, theater rather than theatre, am vs amme – Program vs Programme. And check vs cheque. (why do you all add extra letters to words?)

Tessa May 12, 2017 at 8:59 PM

Tasha, Youtube. :) There are people on there who know what to do with that stuff. I rarely wear makeup. I wear mostly lip gloss with a little color. If I want to actually do something more, I refer to youtube.

Tasha J May 12, 2017 at 9:45 PM

Thanks, Tessa. I didn’t even think of that, and I have a little more info on the products I was eyeing now.

Cheryl May 12, 2017 at 9:46 PM

Tasha, I love Lisa Eldridge. She has a zillion videos on Youtube on everything makeup. Also, you can make an appointment at Sephora for a personalized makeup session. They have 45 minute or 90 minute one’s that are free with VIB Rouge membership, which I’m thinking you don’t have if you haven’t purchased makeup in 6 years or free with either $50 minimum purchase or $125 minimum based on length of session. I LOVE shopping at Sephora- so many “pretties” to look at and try.

Jan May 12, 2017 at 9:47 PM

*passes Tasha a lemon drop martini*

Jan May 12, 2017 at 9:47 PM

Right is a fun read. Snap it up at that price if you haven’t read it yet.

Jan May 12, 2017 at 9:50 PM

Nay said on one of our good reads threads that Katy Regnery has a lot of her books on sale at the moment for mother’s day. (blueberry lane series, the vixen and vet etc). Go for it, ladies.

Jennifer May 12, 2017 at 10:30 PM

Whoever recommended Tessa Dare’s Romancing the Duke on the blog….probably back in 2015, it was awesome! I refer to 2015 because that was when I bought it…another recommendation on here or GR to organize my ebooks by year bought so I can feel like I’m making a dent in my TBR list. HR is usually not my favorite but this was a fun read, so I endorse the recommendation and second it!

Leslie M May 13, 2017 at 9:13 AM

Tasha, the makeup thing is super overwhelming. I actually don’t wear hardly any but I HAVE to have foundation. I just go in to Sephora or Bare Minerals and have them color match me. However, they want to sell me all kinds of different crap that is too complicated. I want foundation and brush…thats it. I cant deal with all that fancy stuff.

Nay May 13, 2017 at 12:23 PM

bev–That’s the only version of Anne of Green Gables I’ve watched and I also loved it! Sadly, it came out during *my* first year of college–not when I was in grade school! lol

Ashley–thanks SO much for the info–I LURVED Wrong and have been waiting for Right to go on sale!

Here’s the info that I posted on GR that Jan mentioned about Kate Rengery’s books that are on sale. From what I’ve read, this is a Mother’s Day sale that ends sometime tomorrow:

Her Winslow Brothers, Books 1-4 box set is $0.99–It includes the following, which are books 8-11 in the Blueberry Lane series:
Bidding on Brooks, Proposing to Preston, Crazy about Cameron, Campaigning for Christopher

Jonquils for Jax (The Rousseaus, #1, which is Blueberry Lane, #12) is FREE
Bidding on Brooks (The Winslow Brothers, #1, which is Blueberry Lane, #8) is FREE
Breaking Up with Barrett (The English Brothers, #1, which is Blueberry Lane, #1) is $0.99
Marry Me Mad (The Rousseaus, #2, which is Blueberry Lane, #13) is $1.99
J.C. and the Bijoux Jolis (The Rousseaus, #3, which is Blueberry Lane, #14) is $1.99

From the Modern Fairytale collection:
The Vixen and the Vet (Beauty & the Beast) is on sale for $2.99
Ginger’s Heart (Little Red Riding Hood) is on sale for $2.99

Amy May 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM

Working today (on a Saturday…BOOOOO!!!) but I just HAD to drop in and say Love Me in the Dark has me so freaking hooked and I’m LOVING IT!!!!!

Catch up with y’all soon. :D

Nay May 13, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Yay! Thanks, Amy!

Jan May 13, 2017 at 7:37 PM

*clicks on sample of Love Me In The Dark*

Ashley May 13, 2017 at 8:16 PM

Nay – I LOVED Wrong, but Right is just as good if not better (I didn’t think it was possible). There’s something really endearing about Right and I love Everly’s antics in the book, she makes a great lead.

Grey May 13, 2017 at 10:49 PM

OK. I’m back.

Tessa, I’m ready, I can’t get your recommendation out of my head. I didnt know whether to read Vicious or the new Mia Asher… And being as though I actually had Vicious on my kindle already… I think I’m leaning in that direction. Made the Spotify playlist already.

Jackie May 14, 2017 at 5:09 AM

Hey Maryse, do you have any recommendations for “forbidden Gladiator romance” books that include characters and story lines with depth? Was hooked on the TV series Spartacus and was wondering if there are any books similar to that. Thanks xxx

Cheryl May 14, 2017 at 9:09 AM

Happy Mother’s Day to all my fellow Mom’s here!!! Hope you get to spend the day reading and being pampered. My son even surprised me coming home from college yesterday. He took the train home and even walked home, in the rain, so he could surprise me at the door. *sigh* :)

Nay May 14, 2017 at 9:18 AM

Oh, Cheryl, that’s wonderful! Such a sweet thing for him to do!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!

Maryse May 14, 2017 at 9:52 AM

That is so awesome Cheryl!!! He loves his mommy!! <3 :D

Maryse May 14, 2017 at 9:52 AM

Great question, Jackie!!! I’m on it! :D

Tessa May 14, 2017 at 10:18 AM

Grey… Muahahaha! :D Seriously, though. You know how hard it is to find a decent bully book, and that one is. OMG, he’s a JERK, even as an adult he’s a bully.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Cheryl, OMG, that’s so sweet. That’s one of the best surprises. :D

Tasha J May 14, 2017 at 12:58 PM

Thanks ladies, I ended up just having the ladies at sephora help me to a cpl new brushes. I’m gonna use what I’ve got for now since I don’t wear it much and it works for me, I won’t change it up just yet. But I’m tempted, I really like the looks of, and have heard good things, about rms un-cover up foundation and powder.

bev May 14, 2017 at 4:59 PM

I think im going to treat myself to
Sophia Kinsella’s My Not So Perfect Life.

Anyone want to join me?

Grey May 14, 2017 at 5:42 PM

A book in a day, day. *sigh* It’s been pretty much perfect. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas around here; the birth moms, step moms, surrogates, aunties who love like mamas, dads who do double duty, pet mamas, basically everyone who has a warrior heart and cares for their young… today is our day! I hope you’ve all felt the love and blessings of your family today and every day!

I read Vicious, did a little beta work… now I am going read Love Me in the Dark, I think… or maybe Defy… or… IDK… so indecisive LOL! I may resort to having someone pick a number!

Tessa May 14, 2017 at 7:17 PM

Defy was quick, hot, and fun. It’s a novella though, definitely not a full novel.

Tessa May 14, 2017 at 7:21 PM

Oh and I’m reading another bully book, but this one feels forced. I’ve almost DNF’d it a few times and I think they might just be too young for me to enjoy it. The only thing keeping me from doing so is it’s a bully book. I may still DNF it. *sobs*

Tessa May 14, 2017 at 8:29 PM

NVM, DNF;d that one. *sighs*

Cheryl May 14, 2017 at 8:38 PM

Read a book in a day. Was ok, not great, but entertaining and KU. Royal Player.

Now have a little time to unwind and think will start another book while soaking in the tub. Now to decide on what one it will be. ;)

Tasha J May 14, 2017 at 9:00 PM

I have that one on loan right now, Bev. I was hoping to start (and finish *crosses fingers) it by the end of this next week. Which will be Sunday, bc more graduations and such.

Maryse May 15, 2017 at 5:56 AM

I’m having to choose my next one, too…