Happy Mother’s Day my friends!!! To all of you, and to your moms and all of the wonderful women in your lives. It looks like there are a few reading-treats today, so I couldn’t help but make a mini-post highlighting ‘em. That first one down there? Yeah… I one-clicked that psych-thriller so fast.
- Perfect Days: A Novel by Raphael Montes <— KIDNAP/PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! And it’s super-bargain priced, and just this part gave me a blurb-jolt! “A twisted young medical student kidnaps the girl of his dreams and embarks on a dark and delirious road trip across Brazil…” MINE!!!
- Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 1) by Elle Casey <— CUTE READ ALERT! & It’s also SUPER BARGAIN PRICED! Jean enjoyed it! “ Just finishing up Wrong Number Right Guy which was a really cute read!”
- Black (A Sexy, Modern Fairytale) <— RECLUSIVE, SCARRED MAN & A WOMAN AT HIS DOORSTEP <— She’s on the run and in danger and looking for safety and she’s knocking HIS door… (super-bargain priced!)
- Match This!: The UnSocial Dater by MJ Fields <— JUST WENT LIVE (her mom and her join an online dating site… eeeeep!)
- Vampire Girl 2: Midnight Star by Karpov Kinrade <— OMG!!! JUST WENT LIVE!!! So many went CRAZY for book #1 (Vampire Girl (Volume 1)), and Cristina just found #2 for us!
Cristina: “Happy Mother’s Day ladies!!! I’m spending today with my three kids!! Special note: Vampire Girl 2: Midnight Star went live at midnight!!! Yes!!! Happy Mother’s Day to me!!!!”
- Mad Addiction (Crazy Beautiful Book 2) by Jessica Huizenga <— FAKE ENGAGEMENT ALERT & it JUST WENT LIVE & can be read as a standalone… they “hooked-up” at a wedding and… got stuck together: “After agreeing to a fake engagement, both Ryan and Kelley must confront their pasts — and true feelings — causing them to question everything they thought they knew about family, commitment, and most importantly, love. A lie brought them together, but will the truth tear them apart?“
- The Empty Jar by M. Leighton <— TEARJERKER ALERT/ WE MIGHT BE BUDDY READING IT (but bev’s a chicken!! ) & IT JUST WENT LIVE YESTERDAY (one day early)!! And the reviews are already amazing!
Kiki: It’s AMAZING. Best book I have ever read!!! My top book for 2016.
- Behind The Hands That Kill (In The Company Of Killers Book 6) by J.A. Redmerski <— J.A. REDMERSKI/PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! JUST WENT LIVE YESTERDAY (and here’s the “In The Company Of Killers” series order). Robyn is SO excited!
Robyn: I was totally blindsided yesterday by a new release. J A Redmerski’s 6th book In The Company of Killers series, Behind The Hands That Kill went live!! I didn’t even know this was coming out! EEEK! I love this series and this book is about Victor and Izabel and they get kidnapped! Happy Mothers Day to Me and everyone else!