BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! Never Never: Part Three of Three by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher is coming out this month and just went up for pre-order!! —->
<— WHAT A WAY TO KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR!!!!!! OMG!!!! F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher is… LIVE!!!! And OH EM GEE THIS PART of the blurb!!!
“It could all be so beautiful … if he wasn’t dating her best friend.
Helena must defy her heart, do the right thing, and think of others.
Until she doesn’t.”
*gasp* And you know Tarryn Fisher’s brand of angst and “love”. OH this is my NOW read!!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!
Stella: Tarryn Fisher’s “F*CK LOVE” is live on Amazon everyone!!! I <3 anything that woman writes!! One clicking it now! Happy Reading & Happy New Year!
Amy: F*CK LOVE!!!! I’m SO beyond ready to have my gut, heart and ovaries punched by a story from that woman…what a perfect way to start the new year. Greasy hangover breakfast…check. Blankie fort…check. Manny the stuffed manatee…check. F*ck Love…CHECK!!!!! Who’s reading it with me???
Maryse: I AM!!! ME ME ME ME!! First BUDDY READ OF THE YEAR!!!
I have no doubt this one’ll end up on my best of 2016 list!!! And for those of you that missed it, look what I posted yesterday ➜ Maryse’s 2015 Top Ten Favorite Books List!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
JUST RELEASED!!!! SURPRISE!!!
- F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher <— MINE NOW!!!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!!!! *happy wiggle*
- Anna And The Vampire Prince (Anna Strong, Vampire Book 1) by Jeanne C. Stein
- Stolen (Billionaire Lovers Book 1) by Drew Sinclair <— WEALTHY MAN INHERITS SISTER’S CHILDREN & THEIR NANNY ALERT! “Warren Stone is living the life of a super rich, young, good-looking bachelor when he gets news that his estranged sister Miriam has left him a family in her will. Two young children to be exact, together with their nanny Joy Stephen’s, who will share their joint custody with him…”
- Wife Me Bad Boy by Chance Carter <— OKAY… THAT TITLE ALONE DESERVES AN ALERT!! LOL!! “I’ve been in love with him ever since he arrived on my father’s farm. I was in high school at the time, now I’m in my thirties, and I just can’t get over him…”
- Crimson Cove by Eden Butler <— MEANEST BOY IN SCHOOL ALERT! “Ten years ago Janiver Benoit stole a kiss from the meanest boy in school. He never forgot.”
- Pieces of Me (A BWWM Coffee House Romance) by Kirby Elaine <— SCARRED EX MILITARY HERO ALERT! “Still battling the physical and emotional scars of war, Army Veteran Jason Bowman, never expects to meet his match in the upbeat introvert Kylie Oliver. But Kylie may not be as put together as she comes across…”
- Love, Lies, and Dog Tags by Diana Fisher <— SCHOOL TEACHER’S SHATTERED WORLD ALERT! “Riley landed a full time job at the local school teaching the senior class for the upcoming school year. What she doesn’t expect is to meet Max Marcus, the man who stormed into her life…“
FIVE-STAR READER RECOMMENDATIONS (and bargain finds!) (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1) by Elle Kennedy <— MADE MY BEST OF 2015 LIST!!!
- The Mistake (Off-Campus Book 2) by Elle Kennedy <— And book #2, too!!
- TAKING THE FALL – The Complete Series: Part One, Part, Two, Part Three & Part Four by Alexa Riley <— THE WHOLE SERIES BUNDLED!!! She goes into hiding when she realizes the love of her life betrayed her and… “Carter has waited eight years to claim his woman. Locking him up only fueled his obsession. The day he gets out he’s coming for her. Taking the Fall was just the start. Now he’ll stop at nothing to possess what’s his.“
- Iron & Bone (Lock & Key Book 3) by Cat Porter <— AWESOME BIKER-BOOK ALERT! Kandace highly recommends this latest release! “I read Cat Porter’s newest book Iron and Bone and a loved it. I don’t know what it is about her words but she’s able to weave us a story full of hot alpha men with lots feels, mystery, suspense mixed with lots of chemistry. This is an MC book and is written as a standalone. I do think you’ll appreciate the characters more if you read Lock and Key first.“
- Alexa Riley <— SUPER STEAMY SEXY QUICK READS! Lauren found us these!! “All of Alexa Riley’s books are…, now is your chance to stock up on the ones you haven’t read….if there ARE any you haven’t already read!”
- The Man I Love (The Fish Tales Book 1) by Suanne Laqueur <— MADE MY BEST OF 2015 LIST!!! Athena just discovered the “duet” that I read a couple of weeks ago, and I loved! In fact, they made my best of 2015 list! And she agrees!! “It”s been awhile…Happy Holidays first and foremost! Secondly I have been in a wonderful world created by Suanne Laqueur and I need to share it with everyone who appreciates great writing and a storyteller like no other!! The series is called The Fish Tales and 2 books are out with the third coming out January 14th, I can’t wait I so miss these amazing characters. I would go into this book blind and let this beautiful journey unfold. I at times get disappointed when it comes to series but truly this author has talent and needs to be enjoyed, this is also her debut in writing and let me tell you there is a new author in town and she is superb! Hollywood take notice this series can easily be on the big screen or even delved in deeper with a series on HBO, Showtime…no more gushing just go, read, cry, laugh and enjoy!!”
- Where One Goes by B N Toler <— ALL THE FEELS ALERT! Nicole went crazy for this one! “Holy moly a while ago you had a book in your list called Where One Goes by B N Tolar and it was Awesome! I can’t stop thinking about this book!!! So good and the feels Read this NOW! You will not be disappointed!“
- Illusion (Swept Away Book 1) by J.S. Cooper <— TWO STRANGERS KIDNAPPED AND LEFT ON A DESERTED ISLAND ALONE TOGETHER ALERT! <— Kennedy recommends this exciting sounding series “I just finished reading this series and it was absolutely amazing. It kept me guessing throughout and included several steamy scenes as well.”
- Right Next Door by A.J. Pryor <— OMG THE BLURB ALERT!!!!! “My fiancé is officially a married man. The only problem is that he isn’t married to me. . .“
- And for AUDIOBOOK LVERS
- For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT AN AH-MAZING PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
- H.A.L.F.: The Deep Beneath by Natalie Wright <— Fabi is loving this one! “I just randomly started reading (listening to) H.A.L.F: The Deep Beneath and OMG it is so good. I only got to chapter 4 on my drive home but if it keeps up at this pace, I’m going to love it.”
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Built: Saints of Denver by Jay Crownover – January 5th 2016
- Missed Connection by K. Larsen and Mara White - January 5th 2016
- Fighting Dirty: Worth the Fight Series by Sidney Halston - January 5th 2016
- Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy - January 5th 2016
- House of the Rising Son by Sherrilyn Kenyon - January 5th 2016
- Seduction in Session: The Perfect Gentlemen by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake - January 5th 2016
- An Ounce of Hope (A Pound of Flesh Book 3) by Sophie Jackson – January 5th 2016
- Fighting Dirty: Worth the Fight Series by Sidney Halston - January 5th 2016
- The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson Book 9) by Darynda Jones - January 5th 2016
- Wicked Lust (The Wicked Horse Book 2) by Sawyer Bennett – January 5th 2016
- Beast by Jenika Snow & Sam Crescent – January 5th 2016
- Take: Need part 2 by K.I. Lynn - January 6th 2016
- Counter To My Intelligence (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale - January 6th 2016
- Big Rock: (A Sexy Standalone Contemporary Romance) by Lauren Blakely – Jan 6th 2016
- Never Never: Part Three of Three by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher – Jan 26th 2016!!!!!