Insanely AWESOME Sunday Sales!

by Maryse on August 10, 2014 · 12 comments

in eBook Deals

<— Dust to Dust (Experiment in Terror #9) by Karina Halle IS NOW LIVE ON AMAZON!!!! This is one of my all time favorite series in the world. Here is the series reading order (and they must be read in order. Sure, there are some cliffhangers, but the series is complete now, so YAY YOU!!!) :D

AND last night I found out that one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE books in the world (How to Kill a Rock Star) is on sale right now. I know, RIGHT!!??? It’s usually, I think over $7 (and worth every single penny of that price, by the way). But for todays price??!!!! If you are in ANY kind of reading slump right now, this will get you out of it. This is one of THOSE books, to me (just check out my review. You’ll see). MUST READ!!! —>

Yesssss today’s post is loaded in my favorites. TODAY ROCKED, book-wise!! ;)

AND!! Then this morning I wake up to finding out that one of my all time FAVORITE series is also having a huge sale. Most of the books in Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunter series are on sale too! Even her latest one, Styxx!!! —>

So here they all are (the sale priced ones, at least), in reading order:

Tessa August 10, 2014 at 11:02 AM

So this mean you’re reading Styxx next?

I missed how to kill a rock star, and its a kindle unlimited too, so thanks for the recommendation. I’m going to read that one now. :-)

Fabi August 10, 2014 at 2:46 PM

I don’t think there’s a Kenyon book I haven’t read. Many of them more than once. You just can’t go wrong with any of her books.

Maryse, you haven’t read Styx yet?

Maryse August 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Not yet… but I have it! I one-clicked it the day it came out. :D

Michelle F August 10, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Dust to Dust. (deep sigh) I’m so mixed up. I want to start this book 5 minutes ago! But the sooner I start it the sooner it will be over. (another deep sigh) I’m just not ready for EIT to be over yet.

Maryse August 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I know. I was thinking the same thing…

Jean August 11, 2014 at 8:08 AM

I 1-clicked How to Kill a Rock Star immediately! This had been on my list for so long based on your recommendations! So happy to see it on sale finally! I’ll admit I’m a little scared to read it but I need a book to rock my world…..anything I’ve read lately just hasnt been doing it for me!

Rebecka August 11, 2014 at 10:47 AM

All mine!!! I started Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark Hunter Dream Hunter last Sept (and Chron of Nick) and am almost caught up. 32 in all with novellas included right?? I have Styxx left to catch up before Son of No One comes out Sept. Today though…..I have to got with Karina!!!
Just finished The Law of Kings really really liked it!

Fabi August 11, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Has anyone heard of this one? I’m intrigued by the Paranormal theme but haven’t heard of it.

Shifter Fated Mates: Boxed Set
by Mandy M. Roth
Price: $0.99

bev August 11, 2014 at 6:28 PM

I still have to read the first EIT book. I think I have half of them from sales.

laura August 13, 2014 at 4:40 PM

:( i have been trying to get how to kill a rockstar for over a year but somehow not available in UK x

Reiko August 17, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Hi, Mmaryse.

This is my first comment on your website form Tokyo,
I have been a big fan of your website since I found your review about ‘Hopeless’.
I just want to say thank you to get me out of my reading slump by
your post about ‘How to Kill a Rock Star’.
From just the first couple of sentences, I could tell this is one of the
best books I have ever read.
I am looking forward to your posts!!
Thanks again for saving me.

Maryse August 17, 2014 at 8:54 AM