Lots of new releases todays along with plenty of great sounding bargain finds. Some “new-to-me” bad boy motorcycle club reads on this one, approx. five famous guy books (sports!! A wrestler, hockey player, football player and BMX’er, and a rock star!) <— I experienced a few blurb jolts with those. Plus plenty of angsty ones, and some sweet sweeeeeet sounding romance reads that just might cleanse our palette enough to be ready for Tuesday. Oh and a fun-sounding “coffee shop series” that had me giggling with the titles alone. I noted ‘em, below. Maybe some gems on this list? *fingers crossed*.
What’s coming Tuesday, you ask? LOTS!!! Including that darkish-creepy-sexy sounding one (Alpha by Jasinda Wilder) where that girl gets those mysterious checks with one word on ‘em, and it ends up saying “You. Belong. To. Me.” And THEN!!! “And then, after a year, there was a knock on my door. A sleek black limousine sat on the curb in front of my house. A driver stood in front of me, and he spoke six words: “It’s time to pay your debt.” Would you have gotten in? I did. It turns out $120,000 doesn’t come free.“ <—- *eeeeeeeep!!!* MINE!!
P.S. This is what I’m starting tonight —> Jahleel. It caught my eye a few weeks ago upon it’s release, and I’m getting some great feedback from our fellow crew that decided to give it a go. She sees him, goes nuts for him, he doesn’t even notice her, so she gets kind of stalker-y obsessed with him… for years! <— *eeeeeeeep* Sounds FUN!!!! Anne says: “OMG, the author certainly knows how to ramp up the sexual tension!! ( and the sex scenes are hot as hell ) There is lots of angst and heaps of heartbreak – put this near the top of your TBR list Maryse, you won’t be disappointed!”
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Needing Me, Wanting You: A New Adult Biker Erotic Romance (‘Triple M’ MC Series) by C.M. Stunich <— JUST RELEASED BIKER BOOK ALERT!!
- Timeless (Book Boyfriend Series) by Erin Noelle <— JUST RELEASED!! I can’t read the synopsis since it’s book #4 in the series and I’m not sure if they’re standalones or not, so I don’t wanna spoil it. Here is the Book Boyfriend Series Reading Order. Kelly says: “LOVE this series sooooo much!!!!!! Read Timeless last night and it was PERFECT!!! “
- The Resurrection of Aubrey Miller by L.B. Simmons <— JUST RELEASED and comes highly recommended by Toski. She says: “My brain. My heart. Just…. I have no words. Please, read it. It’s so fantastic.” and Renate says: “The Resurrection of Aubrey Miller is a fantastic read! has a very strong ‘Sea of Tranquility’ feel to it….he even calls her sunshine…. great love story, not necessarily a romance…”
- Liam’s List by Haleigh Lovell <— JUST RELEASED!!! “His best friend’s sister. A list. A love story.” <—- Oooooh it had me at “best friend’s sister!!!” Oh!! And from the reviews I see he’s in the military!
- Fragile Bonds by Sloan Johnson <— JUST RELEASED and from the synopsis I think this one’s gonna hurt! “Xavier Ross tried to keep everyone at a distance until Melanie came into his life. The more he tried to fight his feelings for her, the more he fell in love. One rash decision fractured the trust that was essential to their relationship.” <— Great reviews so far… except for that one star review, and the title of that review kept me from reading it further ’cause it gave me an idea of where this might be going. Yep… I… I’m scared… and I wanna read it.
- Rule’s Obsession (The House of Rule) by Lynda Chance <— JUST RELEASED!! Alpha male business tycoon meets “goth girl”. “With her fishnet stockings and spiked leather cuffs, she’s wildly inappropriate for his long term needs. But for the short term? She’ll do just fine.” Oh I bet he’s gonna be a jerk and break her heart! At least once.
- Exposed: An Anthology by Brooke Cumberland, Mia Sheridan, J.S. Cooper, Harper Sloan, Erika Ashby, Kimberly Lauren, M.J. Carnal, Kasey Millstead, Adriane Leigh, J.L. Berg <— I’ve brought it back on the list since this deal is just toooooo good. Ten full length books! An ANTHOLOGY of stories by a bunch of our favorite authors. “Note: This anthology is only available for a very limited time! Each book is either a first in a series or read as a stand alone.”
- Phenomenal X by Michelle A Valentine <— this week’s new release is getting some good feedback! Nadja says: “Finished Phenomenal X by Michelle Valentine last night. And it’s an absolute must read! Very swoon worthy, and Xavier is very hmmmmmm It ends with a cliff and I was like “no way!! Are you serious!! not now….grrrrr” So I really hope book 2 will hurry up!!” and Neika says: “Maryse Phenomenal X by Michelle Valentine is reallllllly gooooooood! Its ends in a cliffhanger but nothing to bad. Xavier is extremely swoon worthy pro wrestler,bad boy and alpha with a past. Anna is a good girl looking for freedom from her fanatic religous father. Perfection!“
- Broken Pieces by Riley Hart <— M/M alert! This one came highly recommended a few months ago (and I loved another M/M book by the same author) and I decided to bring this one back after Lisa’s recent recommendation: “I had to tell you about Broken Pieces by Riley Hart. It was just wonderful. What a great story of how these 3 men battled their pasts. While m/m/m stories are not for everyone, this is a must read!” <— Thanks for reminding me, Lisa!!!
- The Regret Series Complete Collection Box Set: Lost to You, Take This Regret, and If Forever Comes by A.L. Jackson <— Sally just announced an AH-MAZING deal!!! Al Jackson’s beloved “Regret Series” (3 books!) has been bundled. Over 600 pages of angst and romance. I one-clicked! Celine recommends it! “I love this series!!!“
- Knockout by Tracey Ward <— that fighter book from a few weeks ago is on sale right now! Plus it’s got a love triangle between two sisters… (thanks Nancy!!)
- Nash: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover <— Maria loved it! “Maryseee, Nash by Jay Crownover is total yummy and sweet. Loved it.”
- Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone) by K.M. Scott <— Stephanie found us this entire series on sale right now!
- Fall Into Me (Heart of Stone) by K.M. Scott <— this one is #2
- Give In To Me (Heart of Stone) by K.M. Scott <— this one is #3
- Nomad Kind of Love: Prairie Devils MC Romance (Outlaw Love) by Nicole Snow <—- BIKER ALERT!!! RECENT RELEASE “Aaron “Maverick” Sturm doesn’t know what it means to settle down. The President of the Prairie Devils Nomads charter is way too hardened, untamable, and dominant for any old lady. But when he’s sent West to establish a new charter, the beautiful woman he takes as collateral from the Grizzlies upends everything.”
- Promise Me (Motorcycle Club Romance) by Cora Brent <— BIKER ALERT!!! RECENT RELEASE <— Oh I like the sound of this one! “Grayson Mercado seethes with the injustice of a long imprisonment for a crime he did not commit. Finally free, he is trying to make a life among his new Defiant brothers. Everything changes when a battered young woman approaches him, begging for help.“
- Make It A Double (The Last Call Series) by Sawyer Bennett <— RECENT RELEASE and sounds good! “Brody Markham has endured a nightmare, spending the last five years in prison and losing everything that was dear to him. Now he’s back home, trying to survive in a world he doesn’t recognize anymore. While his family and friends desperately try to reach through to him, he shelters himself further and further away from their love.” And then… there’s that one woman that meets him…
- A Woman Gone Mad by Kimber S. Dawn <— I couldn’t help but bring this one back to the list after Victoria’s reaction: “Does anyone ever just wanna STOP reading because your happy where you’ve ended off. Well I’m reading A Woman Gone Mad. and I just finished chapter *****. And I just wanna quit. she’s happy, he’s happy. And it makes me happy. I can just imagine the rest of the Happy Ever After. Because I know/fell that if I keep going….something is gonna happen and get ruined and flush my happy mind down the drain. So have you ever felt like this/Been in my shoes???” LOL!!! I love when that happens. That fear of the impending angst. Maria says: “Victoria keep reading!!! great story!!”
- Love, in English by Karina Halle <— this one has been the highlight of my week (my review), and apparently that of many others! Like Athena: “Holy moly just finished “Love in English” by Karina Halle and I was blown away! Such deep emotions, I was on edge till the end!! First attempt in contemporary romance and she hit it out the park!! Vera and Mateo and the “supporting” cast were awesome! Life is full of shades of grey and nothing is fair in love but we all have a right to love and happiness!! 5+++stars”
- Flutter, The Discover Series, Book 1 by Melissa Andrea <— Sarah recommends it! “This story is amazing and so worth the read!! “
- At Any Price (Gaming The System) by Brenna Aubrey <— Lots of good reviews for this one, and Stephanie just found out it is on super-sale! “Promotional sale in honor of the release of Book #2, At Any Turn, on April 30, 2014…AT ANY PRICE (Gaming The System) by Brenna Aubrey On SALE for a limited time!” – “When Mia Strong, proud geek-girl and popular gaming blogger, auctions off her virginity online, she knows she’ll make waves. But what she will not be making is a love connection. Her rules are set in stone: One night. No further contact.” (and then a CEO wins her!)
- Room For You (Cranberry Inn #1) by Beth Ehemann <— These sound great! Brought to my attention when Jenn asked our crew about ‘em, and Michelle said: “Awesome…loved them” and Kathy said: “Read the first and can’t wait to read Room for More.” Single (widowed?) mom of two girls… “Brody Murphy landed on my doorstep, literally. He was a carefree, playful hockey player who barged into my life and messed with my head. He left me more confused than I had ever been.“
- Room For More (Cranberry Inn #2) by Beth Ehemann <— and Melissa recommends ‘em, too! “I really enjoyed both books!!”
- Come Undone (The Cityscape Series #1) by Jessica Hawkins <— This was a series I LOVED! Angsty stuff! Here’s my review of the series as a whole: The Cityscape Series
- Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre <— One of my faves still on sale right now! Here’s my review of Sex Love Repeat
- Gone with the Wolf (Entangled Covet) by Kristin Miller <— OFFICE ROMANCE with a touch of werewolf paranormal?? Sounds like fun! “CEO and alpha werewolf Drake Wilder has given up the search for his one true love. When he discovers that she’s a secretary in his company, Drake’s primal instincts kick into overdrive.”
- Nice Girl to Love: Three-Book Collection (#1 Resisting the Bad Boy, #2 Falling for the Good Guy, #3 Choosing the Right Man) by Violet Duke <— Oh this looks like love triangle fun! By the book titles alone, I’m thinking there’ll be angst, and they’ve been bundled! I’m already hoping she chooses the bad boy. But you know… I’ve been surprised by my team-choices before, so maybe I’d like the good boy ever more?
- Falling for Autumn by Heather Topham Wood <— RECENT RELEASE! She’s “starting over” in University (bad rumors) and… “Blake Preston is precisely the type of guy Autumn wants to avoid. He’s gorgeous, arrogant and the college’s beloved football star. As much as she believes he’s someone she should steer clear of, avoiding him proves to be impossible. He shows up everywhere around campus, offering her a no-strings attached friendship.“
- The Rock Star And The Girl From The Coffee Shop #1 by Terry Towers <— Has that “normal girl accidentally meets famous guy” angle. “Hanna is a small town girl working a mundane job at the local coffee shop. Twenty-two years old, broke and living an uneventful life, Hanna is officially in a rut. But that all changes when a car accident brings rocker Bo Savage into her coffee shop and into her life.“
- The Rock Star And The Girl From The Coffee Shop 2: Under Pressure by Terry Towers <— and here’s the conclusion. It appears there are more books in this series, but of other characters. Like…
- The Porn Star And The Girl From The Coffee Shop by Terry Towers <— Okay I haven’t read ‘em but by the titles alone, I’m giggling over this coffee shop. LOL!
- The CEO And The Girl From The Coffee Shop by Terry Towers <— And this one…
- The Firefighter And The Girl From The Coffee Shop by Terry Towers <— Okay I can’t help myself. The further I go into this series on Amazon, the more I can’t help but post ‘em. I guess all sorts of hot guys drink coffee. Hehe… and the list goes on. There’s an assassin, a politician, a bounty hunter… Ok I’m tempted to play in this coffee shop a little and check things out.
- The Reading Lessons by Carole Lanham <— Nancy found us this one saying: “This one is a different kind of “forbidden secrets” but I like to cast my net in different waters every once in a while…“
- TWIN PASSIONS: (A Logan Brothers Novel) by L. A. Shorter <— Stephanie found us this deal saying: “Talk about angst…She’s torn between her desire for twin brothers!… On SALE for limited time.”
- Choose Us by Caylie Marcoe <—- RECENT RELEASE and I just got a mini-blurb jolt!!! I think this is a delicious case of unrequited love. How did I miss this one? He’s a BMX racer that will be starring in a “Bachelor-type” reality show, and she’s his best friend/assistant. “Riley Logan and Travis Grayson have been best friends for the last fifteen years. She would do anything for him, go anywhere for him…and she has, countless times. Except now. Now he’s asking for too much. Their friendship has reached a breaking point and she doesn’t know how to go back. But as Travis’ personal assistant, Riley spends her every waking moment by his side.“
- Alpha by Jasinda Wilder <— FINALLY THIS ONE!!!! We’ve been waiting and it’ll be out this Tuesday! Remember!!?? The girl that gets the mysterious checks? THIS IS IT!!
- How to Seduce a Vampire (Without Really Trying) (Love at Stake) by Kerrelyn Sparks – expected release date April 29th 2014
- A Husband’s Regret (The Unwanted Series) by Natasha Anders - expected release date April 29th 2014
- Nash: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover - expected release date April 29th 2014
- Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst - expected release date April 29th 2014
- Silver Bay: A Novel by Jojo Moyes - expected release date April 29th 2014
- Take Me for Granted by K.A. Linde <—- BAD BOY ALERT!!! - expected release date April 29th 2014
- The Resistance by S.L. Scott - expected release date April 29th 2014
- Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons) by Christina Lauren <— releasing May 13th 2014 and Kelly LOVED it saying: “Just finished Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren. LOVED IT! love their style of writing and fleshing out characters and all their books are so SEXY! It has similarities to Love, in English, which I liked but didn’t move me nearly as much as this book. Sweet Filthy Boy did that for me and I HIGHLY recommend it.” <— OH I WANNA READ IT!!!
- Marked by Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novella (Midnight Breed Vampire Romance) by Lara Adrian – expected release date June 30th