A very long list today, and so many look good, but there are already five that gave me that “shift-my-TBR-list” jolt. Okay, like… Josh and Hannah (look at the recommendations for it below and tell me it doesn’t make you wanna one-click), Beneath the Burn (the one I’ve been getting the most recs for lately), Raising Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed) (another that I keep getting a ton of recommendations for), Trouble (running away with the cage fighter/MC leader’s woman? I dunno but that sounds like it might be fun!) and Cake ’cause of the recommendations, ’cause I love cupcakes and the cover is too cute, and ’cause someone said she’s in love with her best friend and his feelings aren’t mutual. Oh I love that kind of book pain!
Plus, a bunch of others down there have me curious, too. A few that are already on my TBR list, and a few that I purchased awhile ago that have erroneously been moved down my TBR list that some of you just reminded me about.
Anything jumping out at you right now?
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Here are today’s latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Relentless (Shattered Hearts) by Cassia Leo <— Jeannie found us these two deals! “Relentless and Pieces of You by Cassia Leo are both on sale – both with great reviews!”
- Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts) by Cassia Leo
- Edible (Exquisite Series) by Ella Frank <— Stephanie found this deal! “Edible (Exquisite Series) is on SALE …! Huge savings! I’ve been wanting to read this book!”
- No Turning Back (The Kathleen Turner Series #1) by Tiffany Snow <— Ashley just discovered the awesomeness of this series (very popular amongst our fellow readers!!) saying: “I’m reading No Turning Back, and I’m loving it the way I love the Heller books. Ah. Know what has me super excited about this? There’s more books, I don’t have to end at this book!” (here’s the rest of the series reading order).
- When You’re Ready by J.L. Berg <– (thanks Lori!) and Debbie liked it! “When You’re Ready by j. L. Berg was surprising. I was prepared to not like the book, but it was unexpected.”
- Tristan’s Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans Book 3) by Kym Grosso <— (thanks Aimee!)
- Stone Lover (Stone Passion #1) by A.C. Warneke <— a paranormal find thanks to Aimee!
- Saving Dallas by Kim Jones <— Tricia found us this one: “Saving Dallas… Looks like it has a big cliffhanger though!” and Kandace cleared up the cliffhanger u saying: “Not a big cliffhanger…it’s a tiny one that is very easy to live with.”
- Present Perfect by Alison Bailey <— Janet asked: “Anyone read this one? I just started it and I’m already getting squirmy.” and Jules responded: “I enjoyed it. It’s a tearjerker. More than a love story with great messages. 4 stars for me.”
- The Agreement (The Unrestrained Series) by S.E. Lund <— oh I like the sound of this one!! “…an enticing letter from an anonymous Dominant to his new submissive.” and when she finally meets him, he’s her father’s friend’s son! Lori found it saying: “The Agreement is on sale …! I’ve heard this one is really good, anyone read?” and Kandace responded: ” I did..although, I think it had a different cover. I really enjoyed it.”
- Axel (Corps Security) by Harper Sloan <— new cover on this one and Kandace says: “Not sure if this is old news but I see Axel by Harper Sloan is on sale…. I also heard her second book Cage will be released next month (YAY!!). Those Corp Security boys are uber hot.”
- South of Bixby Bridge by Ryan Winfield <— Nancy loved his other book “Jane’s Melody” so much that she picked this one up, too saying: “… so out of my ordinary read, but was so good that I wondered what others on here thought.”. Claudia and Emma loved it: “This book is a big 10!! Great ,great!” and “I read this one over a year ago and LOVED it. So raw, dark and incredibly well written. Highly recommend.”
- Inescapable Desire (A Savannah Novel) (The Savannah Series) by Danielle Jamie <— looks like an angsty rock star (er… country star?) book. Thanks Danielle!
- Wounded by Jasinda Wilder <— (thanks Lorraine!!) and Kirsten says: “Loved this book.”
- Cake by Nicole Reed <– Lori suggests this one: “Cake by Nicole Reed was really good – seems like it might be a good one to get over a slump.” and Kandace LOVED it!! “It was a fan-freakin-tastic book. I was rooting for Dray the entire book. I despise love triangles but this book really wasn’t your typical love triangle book. The last half was like…wow, I can’t believe the author did that. It was a quick and fun read.”
- Mid Life Love by Whitney Gracia Willams <— January recommends this one: “Just finished Mid Life Love and it was sooo good. 40ishh woman late 20′s billionaire. Fabulous love story!”
- Love Square by Jessica Ingro <– I read it and was fairly entertained (mind you, I struggled to like the characters considering the circumstances, mind games, severe indecision and treachery going on… GAH! Made me squirm and feel bad). But if you like over-the-top angst, punishing love triangles of cheating, and self-induced agony, here’s one for ya! Review to come.
- Scornfully Yours (Torn Series #1) by Pamela Ann <— Lori found us this deal: “All the books in the torn series by Pamela Ann are on SALE! You can get the whole series (5 books) …!! This is one of my favorite series, it’s really really good!”
- Scornfully Hers (Torn Series) (Carter #1.5) by Pamela Ann
- Frayed (Torn Series #2) by Pamela Ann
- Blasphemous (Torn Series #3) by Pamela Ann
- Scorned by Pamela Ann
- Josh and Hannah (Redwood Falls #1) by Lynda Chance <— Joanna found us this one! “Read Lynda Chance’s new book last night and really enjoyed it. It’s more new adult than anything she’s written, really a coming of age book, and a full length novel. Thought I’d share!” and Neika agrees: “I enjoyed this book too. I loved Josh…swoon-worthy cant wait for the other characters story!” and
Sherri: Josh and Hannah by Lynda Chance. Bad boy,scars on his face,from cigarette burns.Boy is pure Alpha,Hannah is a rich 15 yr. Old.I’m gonna say it,I don’t want to but I loved this book more then Beautiful Disaster. 5++++++.
Kandace: 15 year old??
Sherri: Yea,but the book takes you thru 6 yrs.
Lisa: You got my attention when you said you loved it more than Beautiful Disaster, one of my all time favorites. I think I’ll give it a try.
Neika: Read and loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now in a book slump : (
- A Taylor-Made Life by Kary Rader <— Chundra found us this one! “Maryse is you have not read this book then you really should” <— oh it looks like it could be tear-jerker. Eeeep!
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green <— Kelsey loved it (and so did everyone else for that matter ) “The Fault in Our Stars was incredible. Heartwrenching, humourous, insightful and made me sob like a baby. A hard subject matter and difficult read but oh so glad I have taken the plunge. This book will be forever in my heart . Truly wonderful.”
- Beneath the Burn by Pam Godwin <— This one is making my TBR list antsy! I’m feeling a shift! Recommended a few times but this comment from Shannon sure helps: “Finally finished Beneath the Burn by Pam Godwin (why oh why didn’t I start this book at the beginning of the long weekend rather than the end?) and it was fan-freaking-tastic!!! Loved the strong female lead, who remained strong despite being imprisioned by a sicko, and the broken rock star who found inspiration with her. Great story. 4**” and Kate’s recommendation made me giggle: “Hi Maryse, have u read Beneath the Burn by Pam Godwin? If not u should check it out I just finished it and f**king loved it ”
- Tempted: The Dark Hart Chronicles (Book 1) by Alexandra Anthony <– Stephanie found us this one! “Tempted (Dark Hart Chronicles) is on sale for 99¢! Has really high ratings! It’s a rocker series ~ combined into a paranormal series! Looks good”
- LOST BOY (The Lonely) by Tara Brown <— Kat reminds us of this one! Companion novel to “The Lonely” (which was dark and crazy!)
- Raising Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed) by Alyssa Rae Taylor <— another one that makes me wanna shift my TBR list. Recommendations a-plenty and Tiffany says: “Big High Five to Raising Ryann…Waiting on book 2!!! It was that good!! … cliffhanger but not a bad one … more continuation of story!”
- Every Breath (Every Life Series) by Tasha Ivey <— Lori found us this deal! “Every Breath by Tasha Ivey…! Great reviews”
- Inky (The Leaves) by J.B. Hartnett <– Sandy recommends this one: “Hi everyone. I read this book and loved it!”
- Fear of Falling by S.L. Jennings <— Dawn highly recommends it! “Im reading fear of falling. This book is awesome.!!! I read while im working out and while im sweating im crying too. I can totally feel her pain. Great read!!!!”
- Just Good Friends by S.L. Siwik <–Debbie suggested it saying: “I enjoyed Just Good Friends. I am giving it three stars just because of the conclusion, but those who enjoy alphas will like this one.” and S. Camargo assures us that there are more to come in the series: “There’s supposed to be a sequel coming. Not sure when though but I know this was book 1 in the series.”
- Lexi, Baby (This Can’t Be Happening) by Lynda LeeAnne <— Neika is hooked! “Just finished reading this weekend “Lexi Baby-Trish Just Trish both written by Linda Leehann and Josh & Hannah by Lynda Chance. And now im craving more Alpha. All 3 books had very controlling but sweet sweet alpha males…i want more!!!!!!”
- Trish, Just Trish (This Can’t Be Happening Series) by Lynda LeeAnne <—
- Viper (Sons of Sangue) by Patricia A. Rasey: Nancy found us this one! “Viper by Patricia A Ramsey is on sale for a limited time … Hot Bikers who happen to be Vamires & I just love when that happens.”
- Trouble by Nadene Seiters <— Janet pointed this one out when it was free. No longer free but the synopsis is up our alley! “This fighter is much more than just a cage fighter; he’s the leader of a motorcycle gang. This woman is considered his property, and Caleb ends up leaving the facility with her on the back of his own bike.” Eeeeeeep!!!
- Everything Changes by Shey Stahl <— Marsha loves it! “Finally read Everything Changes by Shey Stahl…..oh my word what a great book! I just could not put it down!!! Shey is the kind of author where i dont even have to read the book description any more….if she wrote it….im reading it” – this one’s been on my radar for awhile now considering he’s an “AMA Supercross racer” and there is that angsty synopsis that has me… Thanks Marsha!!!
- Because of You: A Loveswept Contemporary Military Romance by Jessica Scott <— I just found another deal (until Sunday): “From the war-torn streets of Baghdad to the bittersweet comforts of the home front, two wounded hearts navigate the battlefield of coming home from war in this explosive eBook original from newcomer Jessica Scott.”
- Before Now (Sometimes Never) by Cheryl McIntyre <— Thank you Dawn!!