<— BIG SALE UPDATE —> One of my favorites just went on sale TODAY!!! Famous actor meets “normal girl”. SO SOOOO GOOD. One of my “firsts” of this genre. Here’s my review of Love Unscripted by Tina Reber!
It’s looking like an extremely exciting reading weekend for me!! I’m feeling the Christmas spirit/fun (and my husband is in full Christmas-cheerful-mode) and well… there are some brand new book releases that make me so ecstatic that I love reading. The next books on my TBR list are making me do a happy dance (or am I just wiggling around with ants in my pants, ’cause I don’t know which one to choose next?) Either way, a great problem to have!
I’m reading Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden) by Shay Savage right now (I was highly anticipating this sequel and I’m loving it!!) and then I have “Hit Man” to finish. Choosing between these two super-sexy bad-guy “hit men” was very hard. Evan won for now, ’cause he and I have a “book relationship” but right after, I’m going back to “Nikolai” in Last Hit (Hitman). It’s okay, he understands. *eeeeep – looks over shoulder to make sure I’m not being sniped as we speak.* ;) Hehe.
And then after that, I’m going to indulge in another M/M read. I’m thinking “Rough Canvas” by Joey Hill. I hear this one will rock my world. YAY ME!!!!
This week’s latest “bargain finds” list rocks, but here are a few that really standout for me (a couple that I’ve already read and loved and a few that have me antsy to re-arrange my TBR list again): Surviving Raine (on sale and one of my all-time 5-star favorites!!!), Holding Out (Biker book that has me excited to read it. Some say reminds them of Kristen Ashley’s style *love*), Unexpected Chance (looks like an angsty love triangle), Pieces of Perfect (another angsty looking love triangle – I love ‘em!!), Jagged (Kristen Ashley just plain rocks!) and Bound (looks like it wants to tear my heart out!). Oh and Shooter (Burnout 1), especially after a comment saying it was very good! I love “tough guy hates the girl” reads.
But take a look at ‘em all, below. There are SO many on here that I want to read. I couldn’t help but note ‘em. You’ll see why.
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Love Unscripted:The Love Series, Book 1 by Tina Reber
- Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden) by Shay Savage <— JUST RELEASED and it’s what I’m reading right now!!!! OMG I LOVE Evan Arden and he’s so tortured and tormented and BAD-ASS!!!! And so my fellow readers agree! Erin: 5 Stars!!!! Evan is a must read!!! – Andrea ”BUY this, and the first two books you won’t regret it! … Evan Arden is so yummy. Otherwise Unharmed, is AMAZING!” Lori: “Love them!! Nobody writes male POV like Shay Savage!!” and Sally: “My favorite series of 2013 BY FAR!” YAY ME!!!! (Here’s the series reading order)
- Surviving Raine by Shay Savage <— and while I’m *squeeeeeeeeeeeeing* (YES THAT BIG OF A SQUEE!!) over Shay Savages latest release, might I direct you to one of my FAVORITE books of this year (and forever) by this author. Not in the Evan Arden series but Bastian WILL ROCK YOUR ROMANCE WORLD – especially if you like the book-alpha-jerks like I do. *ooooomph* And this one JUST went on sale (Thank you Stephanie). I need to squee again SO bad. If you haven’t read this one yet, it’s a MUST READ!! Here’s my review (I totally 5-starred it(. You’ll see. I know, I know… the cover is kind of weird, but the book is RIGHT UP OUR ALLEY!!!!!! Sarah agrees: “LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!” and Lori does, too: “One of my favorites this year!”
- Until You (Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas <— JUST RELEASED (and it’s the book after Bully. So good! <— my review)
- Holy Frigging Matrimony – A Tangled Series Short Story (The Tangled Series) by Emma Chase <— JUST RELEASED (book 1.5 after “Tangled” which was so good! <— my review)
- Ripped by Sarah Morgan <— JUST RELEASED and recommended by Bobbi! – Tee hee!! Her bridesmaid dress explodes at the wedding!
- Dear Emily (Forever Family) by Trudy Stiles <— JUST RELEASED and bargain priced! <— sounds sweet and angsty!!
- Loving Her (Mitchell Family Series BK9) by Jennifer Foor <— Book #9 was JUST RELEASED a couple of days ago! Author reminds us that these must be read in order. (Series Reading Order)
- Silent No More by N. E. Henderson <— JUST RELEASED – “… When Shannon’s world crashes, she wonders if it’s possible to crack Nick’s icy heart. A web of lies and twisted truths soon leaves both bare and vulnerable. Silence no longer offers her protection or safety. “
- Holding Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club Series, #1) by Lila Rose <— JUST RELEASED – BIKER BOOK ALERT!! Sarah found it, and Jennifer said: “Just finished. 5 star in my humble opinion. If you love KA rock chick’s then you will love this one.” And then Sarah agreed: “Just finished, 5+ very funny, hot, emotional story!!! Loved Talon; looking forward to Griz”
- Misled by Kathryn Kelly <— BIKER BOOK alert!! Sarah just found it saying: “New biker book …. Looks good!!” Okay I’m looking it up… oh yes. This could be fun! “Megan Foy runs from her abusive stepfather, hoping for her daddy’s intervention to save her and get her terrified mother away before it’s too late. Only problem is, she soon discovers her beloved daddy is dead and the man who killed him is the man she’s falling in love with.”
- Thursday Nights (The Charistown Series) by Lisa N. Paul <— “A neighborhood bar where strangers become friends, friends become family and some … become lovers … it all started on Thursday Nights” (I love when people become friends in bars! I like that “book-feel” – I’m going to check this one out…)
- Definitely Naughty by Jo Leigh <— “It’s on. Have convinced the über-hot cop to be my naughty muse until Xmas.” — Well!!
- It Must Be Your Love: The Sullivans by Bella Andre <— And Bobbi recommends this one too, saying “ROCK STAR!”
- Cake by Nicole Reed <— (Thanks Kandace!)
- Shooter (Burnout 1) by Dahlia West <— looks good. Ex-Army ranger working in his bike shop, and doesn’t like “new girl” in town that’s looking for a job… (Shannon just commented saying: “I also read Shooter and enjoyed it very much.”)
- Change of Heart by Sally Mandel <— Nancy just found us this book!
- Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy <— Jules LOVED this one: “Loved it! Beautiful, emotional and angsty love story with great messages. The prologue hooked me from the start. I couldn’t wait to find out what happened but I didn’t get my answer until the very last page.”
- Lily of the Valley (A Flowering Novel book #2) by Sarah Daltry the author tells us: “All proceeds from sales of this book on all sites through Friday are going to the Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide.” When a reader wanted to know if this one was a POV book using the same scenes from book #1, the author clarified: “They have completely different scenes as well as similar scenes. Hers is about homesickness and adjusting to college and becoming her own person. His is about depression and opening up to someone. You can read either book first”
- Tension (By A Thread) by R.L. Griffin <— Aimee found us this one saying: “great reviews” – Gorgeous eerie cover, and the blurb has me so very intrigued!!! “The Stella who emerges from the rubble of the bombing in Montana is a woman full of conflict. She knows she should be grateful that she lived when others didn’t, but after waking in the hospital as a celebrity, complete with a new moniker, she’s bitter and distrustful, questioning everything in her life. She’s unsure of her friends, her new boyfriend, and her job. In addition, a face from the past reappears and threatens to take the one good thing in her life.” <— Shannon just commented: “I am at 89% into Tension and I can’t wait to get into the 2nd book already.”
- Unexpected Chance (Chance #1) by Joanne Schwehm – Aimee found us this one, too! “great reviews” Okay the blurb made me go OH NO (me, assuming I knew what the “tragedy” was): “Alex becomes more than just an inspiration to Aubrey, but a misunderstanding leaves her heartbroken. Before an opportunity arises to straighten things out, tragedy strikes, and Aubrey’s world is turned upside down.” <—- GAH!!! I thought this was so obvious, but then it ends off saying: “While Aubrey is trying to cope with her new life, a new chance at love arises. Can she find it in her to trust again? Will Alex be able to win her back? Or will she take this new unexpected chance at love?” <— *phew* Okay so then… Alex doesn’t appear to die. I wonder what the tragedy is!? Looks like a love triangle read!
- Mine (The REAL series) by Kate Evans <— on sale for $4.00! (Here’s my review) – thanks Stephanie and Kat for finding the deal!!!
- Surrendering by Ahren Sanders <— ROCK STAR BOOK (recently released)! The blurb doesn’t make it seem all that much different than our usual rock star reads, but okay… the reviews look good, and the bad review starts off saying that Declan is extremely/overly jealous. *grins and purses lips* Er… that just makes me wanna read it. Tee hee!!!!!
- Fall Into Me (Heart of Stone #2) by K.M. Scott <— another fairly new release (just a week or so ago) and has like.. over 60 5-star reviews!! Okay now I gotta look at this blurb… *whoops* No I can’t, ’cause I just saw it’s a continuation of book #1 (below).
- Crash Into Me (Heart of Stone #1) by K.M. Scott <— whoa! Lots of great reviews for this one, too. “He wanted to possess me, and I wanted to be his everything. All I had to do was accept what he offered. But everything has a price. The world he gave me fulfilled my wildest dreams, but would that be enough when the past crashed into the present?”
- Bound by Brenda Rothert <— I just found this one, and it sounds right up our alley with good reviews! She’s finishing college, and pregnant and handling it alone, and meets a Hockey player that is getting over the loss of his wife. “When circumstance brings Kate and Ryke together, they discover they don’t have to hurt alone. Bound by a grief that haunts them both, they must rely on one another to survive heartbreak. But that grief is more powerful than they realize, and the tie that binds them together may ultimately tear them apart.” <— Pam just commented saying: “I loved Bound by Brenda Rothert”
- Pieces of Perfect by Elizabeth Hayley <— Love triangle that many in our group are loving!! Only $1.49 right now! “As a sexy ex-hockey player, Max was the bad boy with something to prove. As a handsome single father, Adam was the man most women wait a lifetime for. Each man would take me on a journey of self-discovery that was marred with lies, jealousy, deceit, and a whole lot of fun. They each offered a glimpse of happily ever after, a piece of perfect. But in my constant quest to have it all, I would risk losing everything. Only one thing was certain. I’d never be the same after this.“
- Sex Snob by Elizabeth Hayley <— also by the same author and only $1.49 and much loved by many of our fellow readers!
- Impossible: The Original Trilogy (Monster, Traitor, and Avenger) (Impossible #1-3) <— Stephanie found us this AWESOME priced-deal saying: “Impossible: The Original Trilogy by Julia Sykes is on SALE! Get All 3 Books! Monster, Traitor, and Avenger (Impossible #1-3)” THREE of them bundled together. YAY!
- Kingdom Collection: Books 1-3 by Marie Hall <— and Aimee found us these THREE books bundled. This is from the author of “A Moment” (which is a contemporary that I enjoyed). This one is so obviously different but sounds so fun! “Alice is all grown up. Running the Mad Hatter’s Cupcakery and Tea Shoppe is a delicious job, until fate–and a fairy godmother with a weakness for bad boys–throws her a curveball. Now, Alice is the newest resident of Wonderland, where the Mad Hatter fuels her fantasies and thrills her body with his dark touch.” I totally just one-clicked! Especially after Vanessa commented saying she just ordered them saying: “Its the untold stories of Mad Hatter, Beast, and the Huntsman all falling in love.” Okay. I’m in!
- Jagged (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley is only $2 right now!!! Great price and I really enjoyed this one. I love what “Jagged” means. Here’s my review. (Thanks Stephanie!) – Nancy says: “Loved it, & this is the book dedicated to Maryse, so how cool is that?” – WAY WAY cool, Nancy. I’m still floored. And Bobbi says: “This book is so good!”
- Stinger (Sign of Love, Scorpio) by Mia Sheridan <— Nancy found out that this one! So good (here’s my review).
- The Life I Now Live (The Unspoken Series) by Marilyn Grey <— recent release. Sounds sweet and angsty and touching. But this is book #3 in the series, and while I think each book “stands alone” focusing on a new couple, I get the impression that they each lead into each other.
- A Sea Change by Annette Reynolds <— looks sweet angsty and touching: “Maddy Phillips, alone for the first time, comes to the hidden community of Salmon Beach – only accessible by sea, or 200 steps down a sheer cliff – to seek refuge from a broken relationship. What she won’t acknowledge is the loss of something – and someone – much more significant. Nick McKay moves to Salmon Beach when his baseball career and marriage abruptly end; the one person he loves – his daughter – taken from him in a bitter divorce. During the day he’s the good-natured handyman to the quirky residents of the beach, but his nights are long, lonely, and filled with cruel dreams.”
- Out Of Line by Jen McLaughlin <– book #2 was just released (see it below)
- Out of Time (Out of Line book #2) by Jen McLaughlin <— looks good. Maybe don’t read this part of the synopsis (that I’m about to post) until you’ve read book #1 though, ’cause this appears to be a continuation to book #1 —> “We’ve finally found each other, but the world seems determined to tear us apart. We thought my father was the only obstacle between us, but now it’s the military. With Finn’s departure looming, we’re squeezing in every moment together before we run out of time.“
- Calmly, Carefully, Completely (Reed Brothers) by Tammy Falkner <— another recent “bad boy” release (it’s book #3 but author confirms reads as a standalone just fine). “Peter Reed is fresh out of jail, fresh out of excuses, and ready for a brand new start. Reagan Caster needs to thank Pete for an act of kindness, but he wants more than just her thanks.“
- Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, Book 1) by Susan Ee <— okay this one came HIGHLY recommended to me by one of my favorite authors. I mean HIGHLY. She insisted. Over and over again. It’s paranormal, and it rocked her world. And looking at all of the awesome reviews, it appears it rocked TONS of people’s worlds. Well, I just one-clicked it, ’cause at $3.98, I can’t resist that bargain price.
- A Beautiful Wedding: A Novella by Jamie McGuire <— THIS TUESDAY!!! Yep, I showed up to the wedding one week early, it’s true (see my video posts here and then… here, you’ll see how red-faced I was. Face-palm!!!!!) but I don’t think Travis knows, so shhhhhh. hehe.
- Blue Lines: The Assassins Series: A Loveswept Contemporary Romance by Toni Aleo
- Innocence: A Novel by Dean Koontz <— whoa. Dean Koontz wrote one that sounds totally up our romance alley!! But of course, with one of his freaky-terror-twists. At least as far as I can tell.
- True: 11 (New Species) by Laurann Dohner <– hugely popular series with a new release coming!!
- A Christmas Wish: Dane (MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart
- Elect (Eagle Elite) by Rachel Van Dyken