Wow… there are almost as many new releases as bargain finds today (including a few highly anticipated sequels, for books that I’ve read, that have just been released, too)! I’m thinking end-of-week (Thursday/Friday) is the new unofficial “indie release day”. Love it! And… my TBR list does too. Yesssss… it does. *smirk*
*side-eyes TBR list: shhhhhhhh settle down and stop squirming and let me fit a few more books in, would ya? Squeeeeeeeeze it in. There ya go. All of my books are nice and snuggly now. Nooooo… not too tight. I. said. snuggly.*
So what books did I just squeeze in? Quite a few on here that look good and/or are already on my TBR list from a couple of weeks ago, but these are the new ones that gave me a blurb-jolt —-> A Fighting Chance (dark fighter read by an author that I’ve read before and enjoyed), Marine for Hire (hehe. Big bad hot Marine suddenly becomes a nanny! I think this’ll make me laugh, plus I enjoyed Vin Diesel’s version of it a few years ago, so why not? ), Under Locke (have been told it’s the best biker book ever), Unfiltered & Unlawful (BIKER book that looks awesome and recommended by one of my fav authors. MINE!), and Stolen Grace <— this one sounds SO different. I can’t even fathom from that blurb but considering the title, I have an idea what happens. “In an unexpected turn of events, a family tragedy forces Sylvia to leave Ruth in charge of little Grace for just one day. A decision that will tear their lives apart.” <— GAH! Sounds like it’s going to be a crazy read.
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Marked. Part II: Becoming Noah Baxter by J.M. Sevilla <— JUST RELEASED!!! I really enjoyed #1 and #2 is now available. Yay for me!! (my review of book #1)
- Cold-Blooded Beautiful (The Beautiful Series) by Christine Zolendz <— JUST RELEASED!! Book #2 after that famous author-hermit and woman on the run romance thrill-ride: “Brutally Beautiful” <— my review!! And Jesse just read book #2 and said “ooh my god. i just finished christine zolendz book. i stayed up all night to finish this and i’m in a coma. this character is so dark and sexy and christine is just the sweetest author ever you just have to read this. kade goes through something i have never read before, i cried for him. the way she touched upon the subject was heart wrenching and good. you really need to read this.“
- Unfiltered & Unlawful (The Unfiltered Series) by Payge Galvin & Ronnie Douglas <— JUST RELEASED BIKER ALERT!! Caroline found us this one, too! “Newer release on Amazon. Unfiltered and Unlawful by Payne Gavin and Ronnie Douglas. 4.5 star reviews. Tatoo biker bad boy and a coffee shop girl. I totally one clicked it. Plus recommended by author Jeaniene Frost who’s books I love.” MINE!!!
- Entice (Evolve Series) by S.E. Hall <— JUST RELEASED!! Toski says: “New release today :) Stand alone- absolutely hysterical- MUST READ ladies!!! I loved this”
- The Minaldi Legacy by Courtney Cole <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Lifers by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— JUST RELEASED!!! And Sheena says: “OMG this was such a good book, I loved it, the pain and love that goes through this book was just so emotional and so good to read. … Jane Harvey-Berrick writes such a good book and puts so much emotion and grit in this book. A must read for everyone, I would highly recommend it to everyone” —> “Torrey Delaney is new in town and certainly doesn’t behave in a way the locals believe a preacher’s daughter should. Her reputation for casual hook-ups and meaningless sex quickly spreads around town. And that’s on top of her budding friendship with the hardened ex-con handyman – the good Reverend is less than thrilled with her estranged daughter’s path. As friendship forms, can two damaged people who are afraid to love take their relationship to the next level?”
- The Private Club by J.S. Cooper <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Ravage Me (Ravage MC) by Ryan Michele <— JUST RELEASED BIKER ALERT!! (daughter of the MC president is released from prison and hell-bent on revenge and he just got back from overseas, returning to his club…)
- A Fighting Chance by A.J. Sands <— NEW RELEASE FIGHTER ALERT!! Stephanie found us this one saying: “Do you enjoy DARK reads???!!! A Fighting Chance by A.J. Sand”
- Changing Course (Wrecked and Ruined) by Aly Martinez <— Sara recommends it! “I read this book this week and thought it was AWESOME! I know you must get a ton of recommendations every day, but this is a new author and her first book and I was blown away!”
- Beautiful Bastard (The Beautiful Series) by Christina Lauren <— Stephanie just found out that each book in the “Beautiful Series” is on sale right now!!
- Facade (The Games Series) by Nyrae Dawn <—
- Nothing Left to Lose by Kirsty Moseley <— Aimee found us this one! <— “Annabelle Spencer’s life is every girl’s dream. She has wonderful parents, great friends, and of course the perfect boyfriend, Jack Roberts. That all changes on her sixteenth birthday when her life comes crashing down around her. Her dream night turns into a nightmare when Jack is murdered right in front of her, and she’s kidnapped by his murderer, Carter Thomas, a big time drug and arms dealer.“
- Love Show by Audrey Bell <— “She’s the girl who came out of nowhere and kissed him in the rain. He’s the boy who made her do something crazy.”
- Intractable Souls (Book 1 – Bound for Ireland Series) by Tricia Daniels <— Caroline found us this one! “Another newer Amazon release Intractable Souls by Tricia Daniels. 4.5 star reviews. Sounds like the first of a series and reads a tear jerker. She’s damaged and lost herself and doesn’t feel worthy of love. He’s an Irish mogul who recognizes his real soul mate. Yep I one clicked it.”
- Forever & Always (The Ever Trilogy: Book 1) by Jasinda Wilder <— (Thanks Kat!) Oh yessss the pen pals! I wanna read this one: “We’re pen pals. Maybe that’s all we’ll ever be. I don’t know. If we met IRL (in real life, in case you’re not familiar with the term) what would happen?“
- The Nightlife Series Omnibus Books 1-4 (Urban Fantasy – Paranormal Romance Thriller) by Travis Luedke <— Here’s another Stephanie-found deal! “One-Click this Urban Fantasy / Paranormal Romance Thriller: The Nightlife Series Omnibus Books 1-4 by Travis Luedke! Huge Savings!!! *This is a Dark, Sexy, Dangerous Paranormal Series with Vampires, Strippers, Escorts, Night Clubs, Gangs & Dirty Cops!“
- Marine for Hire (A Front and Center Novel) by Tawna Fenske <— JUST RELEASED, and lots of good reviews! Oh this one looks like so much fun!!!! “Sam Kercher is every inch a wickedly hot Marine. Tall. Sexy. Lethal. When his best friends call in a favor, Sam is forced to face an entirely new line of duty—playing nanny for their newly divorced sister and her squirming seven-month-old twin boys. If Sam can dissemble an M16 in his sleep, diaper duty should be a cakewalk…right?”
- Temporarily Yours (A Shillings Agency Novel) by Diane Alberts <— MARINE ALERT!! “Now Kayla’s en route to her sister’s wedding—without the fictional boyfriend she invented for her family. Fortunately, her plane comes complete with complimentary cocktailsand a ridiculously hot ex-marine in the seat beside her.“
- The Dark Light of Day by T.M Frazier <— Maria found us this deal! “get it before the price goes up!!!” (I really enjoyed this darkish gritty read! (my review)
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher <— KIDNAP ALERT!! And Athena loved it: “Once again you steered me right Maryse! 5 stars for “Stolen” by Lucy Christopher. Not your typical story or love story, the writing was so descriptive and what amazing emotions it evoked!! I even cried with the camel…for those who read it you will understand.” and Tricia agrees: “I totally get it. Loved this book!” Sadie, too: “Agree!!” (my review)
- Under Locke by Mariana Zapata <— BIKER ALERT and I’m bringing this one back on the list ’cause Clarissa loved it! “Just finished Under Locke. Major book hangover! Loved this book. Best biker book ever.” and Lori does too! “I loved it to Clarissa 4.5 stars!” Annnnnd Jen: “I just finished too….LOVED IT!!” ON MY LIST!!! *happy dance*
- Bullet to the Heart (No Mercy) by Lea Griffith <— back on the list. Why’d I bring it back again? ‘Cause how could I resist this recommendation?
Drea: Maryse’s Book Blog have you read Bullet to the Heart by Lea Griffith yet? I saw that you had listed it on your blog and once I read the synopsis I was sold. Annnnywho, I read and LOVED it. This book is so different, and by far one of my favourite reads. The 2nd book is coming out on Feb 6, and I am stoked. I’m not sure if it is bargain priced, but my finger is twicthing to one click as soon as its available.
Paulette: this was very different and good
Drea: Hey Paulette, I agree with you. It was definitely something you don’t read about everyday. And that price was ridiculous!
Maryse’s Book Blog: I haven’t yet but it’s on my main TBR list (the one I posted a few days ago) and I’ve been happily working my way through it. I can’t wait to read it. Thanks so much Drea!!
- Ignite by R.J. Lewis <— and another one back on the list ’cause Twin loved it, too! “Thank you to whomever recommended Ignite by R.J. Lewis. It has a little bit of everything, falling in love with your best friend, angst, bikers, I loved it! It has a huge cliffhanger but the sequel Burn just came out. This is a must read ladies!“
- The COMPLETE Witching Pen Series, Boxed Set: The Witching Pen, The Sands Of Time, The Demon Bride, The Last Dragon and Wilted by Dianna Hardy <— Angelia found us this one! “The complete Witching Pen Series great deal !” (almost 700 pages!)
- Stolen Grace by Arianne Richmonde <— Just recently released, and on the edge of our bargain pricing but looks so good! The blurb made me go “Whoa!!” —> “Sylvia and Tommy Garland and their five-year-old daughter Grace have moved from the bright lights of New York City to the peaceful wilderness of the Wyoming countryside. But with the recession on their heels, Tommy leaves for LA for a job interview, and Ruth, a friend of Sylvia’s comes to stay. In an unexpected turn of events, a family tragedy forces Sylvia to leave Ruth in charge of little Grace for just one day. A decision that will tear their lives apart. Stolen Grace is a roller coaster of emotions with twists and turns, a tale of lies and deception, of redemption and forgiveness. And ultimately, a love story.“
- Personal Experiences (#1) by Tracy Lee <— Amy suggest this one! “It’s back on Amazon, … amazing and emotion book…” and Maria agreed: “loved this book!!”
- Personal Possessions (#2) by Tracy Lee <— JUST RELEASED and this one is book #2!! Amy says: “Book#2 is out! Its just as good as the first but in my opinion I think its better. This time around we get Trevor’s pov and it is amazing!”
- Zeke by Wodke Hawkinson <— SUPER DARK READ ALERT!!! Scoti recommended this one to me awhile ago, and I just noticed the message, so I thought I’d post her recommendation. Better late than never: “Ok Maryse, I just finished one of the dark reads that was recommend and let me just say “Wow”. Zeke by Wodke Harleson is different than any other dark read I have read. You know those books we love where we end up falling for the bad guy because it turns out he has redeeming qualities, well this is not that book. It’s like watching two trains heading for each other. You know they are gonna crash and it will be horrific but you just can’t turn away. From the beginning you’re given a look inside Zeke’s mind and you know this will not end well. Overall I enjoyed reading it because it wasn’t like anything I read before but I would say that it is definitely not for everyone.“
- CREE (My Way Series – Book 1) by HJ Bellus <— JUST RELEASED! “I had my heart broken, stomped on and shattered before I ever started on my journey to find my little piece of happiness. With a bucket list, a ’66 Ford and wild dreams, I set out on an adventure that changed my life forever.”
- FLAME (Spark Series) by Brooke Cumberlande <— JUST RELEASED!
- In the Lyrics by Nacole Stayton <— JUST RELEASED! (country music singers!)
- Undone (Disclosure Series #1) by R.E. Hunter <— recommended by Andrea and it has lots of great reviews!: “Its her debut novel which is part of a series. I can’t say enough good things about it. I am so impressed by her. The story is great, I LOVE the characters. She just did an amazing job. Please if you have time give it a try. you won’t regret it”
- An Arrangement of Love (Interracial Erotic Romance) by Kenya Wright <— “Billionaire Chase Stone offers Jasmine a six-figure job that requires a full-time commitment in his office as well as his bed. If only she knew that before she agreed, then life would’ve been easier. It’s not that he’s unattractive. Jasmine just didn’t graduate from Harvard with honors so she could be some rich guy’s over paid mistress. What’s even more repulsing is that he lives with three women and wants her to be the fourth…“
- The Bronze Blade: An Elemental World Novella by Elizabeth Hunter <— JUST RELEASED!
- Legal Affairs – Violation: Legal Affairs Serial Romance by Sawyer Bennett <— JUST RELEASED & great reviews…
- Never Been Ready (The Ready Series #2) by J.L. Berg <— JUST RELEASED!
- Every Second With You (No Regrets) by Lauren Blakely <— expected release day THIS MONDAY Feb 10th 2014!!
- Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy) by M. Pierce <— RE-RELEASE with new publisher for THIS TUESDAY Feb 11th 2014!! (one of my favorites!!!)
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover <— ALMOST HERE!!! Will be release on March 18th 2014!
- Unwound: The Mastered Series by Lorelei James <— expected release date: March 25th 2014
- Play by Kylie Scott <— expected release date April 1st 2014 <— rock stars!!
- Broken Dreams (Broken Series) by Kelly Elliott <— expected release date April 1st 2014
- Giving In (The Surrender Trilogy) by Maya Banks <— expected release date May 6th 2014
- The Resolution of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen – expected release date September 30th 2014