Today’s latest reader recommendations & bargain finds. The whollllle bunch of ‘em! There are quite a few that are “new to me” and some that have “difficult” subject matter, (which have certainly peaked my interest! Tee hee!!). Also a new rock star book a little further down the line, and a few brand new releases in the bunch too. Yep… there goes my TBR list, shifting again…
The first one is my own recommendation (well to be fair, was recommended to me by some of you, and I had a craving for it). I must agree. So good!
NOTE: Bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
- Documentary by A.J. Sand <— this is my own recommendation, today. what a deal!!! I’m almost finished it (will be reviewing shortly) and I’ve enjoyed it. A good pace, some angst, a few scenes that made my heart hurt (you know… him leaving with fans as she looks on and breaks internally..) yeah!!!! I can’t wait to finish it, and as soon as I put up this post, that is exactly what I’ll be doing.
- Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder just released today!! (I love that cover!!!) ——->
- Twisted (Torn Series) by K.A. Robinson JUST RELEASED!!! (this is book #2 after Torn (Torn Series)) (Thanks Kat!!)
- Great Exploitations (Mischief in Miami) by Nicole Williams <— just released and on super-sale!
- Ruined by S. Pratt <– Melissa recommends this one! “I just finished Ruined by S. Pratt. All I can say is WOW. Not usually a fan of books about “forbidden affairs” but this one really surprised me. 4.5 Forbidden Stars!!!” sidenote from Maryse: (I hear this one has some subject matter that might not be for everyone…). And of course, THAT very warning peaked my curiosity. LOL!!!
- Dark Light (The Dark Light Series) by S.L. Jennings —> Michele loves it! “The Dark Light series is great!!!!!I am loving this and I know that I will go straight to the next book in the series. I can’t say that often… ” sidenote from Maryse: (I’ve been hearing about this one a ton over the last couple of days…)
- The Dark Prince (The Dark Light Series) by S.L. Jennings (here is the sequel!)
- On Every Street by Karine Halle <— we’re all still in love!! Sally too! —> “I absolutely loved On Every Street. I am now officially hooked!”
- Battlescars: A Rock & Roll Romance by Sophie Monroe <— new rock star romance that has been mentioned a few times! Debbie loved it: “Just finished Battlescars by Sophie Monroe. Loved it. It was a great rock start love story. I finished it in one day, I couldn’t put it down. This is book one but we get an ending.. second book will be about other band members…” sidenote from Maryse: Bring on the rock stars, I say!!!
- Depths (Lengths) by Liz Reinhardt & Steph Campbell –> Michelle said: “just finished it..i really enjoyed it and there will be another one soon” (and Katie told us that she enjoyed the first one!) –>Lengths
- Wreck Me (Wrecked) by J.L. Mac —> Jenny enjoyed this one “Finished Wreck Me and now I have to wait for the next book :-[” (and luckily #2 should be out at the end of this month!)
- After Math by Denise Grover Swank <— Sabrina suggests this one: “Reading After Math — Not able to put it down– smooth read—”
- Falling for Hadie by Komal Kant <– Michelle cried over it: “Finding Hadie….is a a tearful book…”
- The Heart Has Reasons by Joya Ryan —> Nancy recommends this one!
- On an Edge of Glass by Autumn Doughton —>Look-it! A new “sorta” rock star read!
- 1929 (Book One) by M.L. Gardner —> Erica loved this one: “If u haven’t read 1929 it’s worth reading. Loved it. Can’t wait until sequel is released. The wait is torture… Ill b honest I wrinkled my nose at title and told myself I won’t like this. Turned out to b top three of the year”. Sidenote from Maryse: Okay not my usual read but if it affects in that way, I wanna know more!
- Leo by Mia Sheridan <— Jennifer recommends this one “This is seriously a must read!!!! Soooo good” & Nikki says: “I finished this last night. Stayed up way too late because I couldn’t put it down. I absolutely Loved it! Still staying with me this morning. Top 5 reads of this year. Everyone needs to read this!”
- Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2) by Andrea Randall was just recently released!
- Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers) by Elizabeth Reyes
- Come A Little Bit Closer: The Sullivans by Bella Andre