<—- Like this one! Whoooo I wanna read it SO bad!
Again, my TBR list has shifted drastically. If I took a picture of it again this week, it’d be totally different from the one I posted a few weeks ago. Happily, I DID read quite a few off of my last list, but this weekend… so many different ones are calling to me. It can’t be helped!
I love backtracking on everyone’s recommendations every week. I always find so many good ones. Some that I might have missed! Makes me crazy but in a good way.
BREAKING NEWS!!! SUPER BARGAIN ALERT. Deal of the century!!! —-> Colleen Hoover’s Hopeless (but just for 1 day only)!!!! This one is HUGE people!! One of my favorite books, PLUS was a #1 NYT Best Seller for like… ever! Get it if you haven’t already. This one is an awesome read. Checkout my review.
Latest BARGAIN finds:
- In Flight (Up In The Air #1) by R.K. Lilley <– Great “Fifty feel”. I really enjoyed this one! (check out my review) – Thanks Nancy!!
- Shattered Grace (Fallen from Grace) by K.A. Raines <— just released and Joanna said: “Paige has been raving to me about this one – going to start it today. Anyone else looked at it yet?”
- Tender Mercies by Kitty Thomas <— this author is my “Dark read” guilty pleasure. My “go to” if I want something extremely uncomfortable, scary with dark romance. ALWAYS! Nancy just found us this one at a deal! “… her TENDER MERCIES & GUILTY PLEASURES are both on sale” (check out my review)
- Submissive Fairy Tales by Kitty Thomas
- Forever My Girl (The Beaumont Series) by Heidi McLaughlin (Thanks Nancy!!)
- LUKE: Complete Series by Cassia Leo <– Aimee found us this one
- Rock and Roll Never Forgets (The Rock and Roll Trilogy) by Barbara Stewart <— This one keeps coming back as a recommendation and I do believe I shall be reading it this weekend. I hear there are tears that await! Jennifer said: “Rock & roll Never Forgets was a 5* for me as well.”
- Relentless (Shattered Hearts) by Cassia Leo <— Nancy found us this one! “another one in my wish list that just went down….again, someone from here recommeded it:)” and it was Susan that first recommended it saying: “Finished Relentless this morning by Cassia Leo. I loved it. I think all of you will like it also. There will be another book but the ending wasn’t too bad but I am dying to know what happens next.”
- The Fighter’s Block by Hadley Quinn <— Jennifer found us this deal and Nancy says: “Very Good Book!”
- Wait for You by J. Lynn and it seems to be taking us readers by storm. Just released, so many awesome reviews already and Ilaria says: “Just finished it and I’m grinning like crazy. It was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. If you love Daemon Black in the Lux series (well, even if you don’t) you’re going to be head over heels in love with Cam. He’s… he’s… aw, I can’t even find the right words!” <— OKAY now THAT one has got to be my weekend read!
- Fighting for Flight (The Fighting Series) by JB Salsbury <— Just released and Chris loved this one saying: “THIS BOOK IS SOOOOO GOOD. I PROMISE IT WILL BE YOUR NEXT FIVE STAR RECOMMENDATION! YOU WILL SQUEE!!”
- Scornfully Yours (Torn Series) by Pamela Ann <— Jules found us this bargain “On sale” and Susan said: “I loved this one!!”
- BROKEN by Kimberley Reeves <— I’ve had this one on my TBR list for awhile as it’s been recommended quite a few times! Nancy says: “It has that twin thingy going on & is now $1.50. It is one of those books you wish you could talk the couple into saving themselves a lot of grief by just being honest, but where would the fun be in that?” and Nona replied: “This was a GREAT book!!”
- Forever Black by Sandi Lynn <— Alyssa found us this one: “This seems right up our alley. It may be the typical millionaire hottie book again, but seems interesting enough and has pretty good reviews!” and Meghan said: “I loved this one – 4 stars for me!”
- Hustle Me (A Bank Shot Romance) by Jennifer Foor <— Clare loved this one: “Finished hustle me last night by Jennifer foor, absolutely loved it first book in a while to make me cry, jammer is a super hot tattooed hustler, Charlie has had a tough life after her parents died…”
- The Tied Man by Tabitha McGowin <— proceed with caution for this one… Kristin said: “I just read The Tied Man and if you at any point have the urge to read the darkest, most twisted and depraved book imaginable, this one’s for you. VERY well done but brace yourself. Wow” and Tracey agreed: “Started reading this book yesterday, lets just say it was a very late night for me , managed to finish it and lets just say well worth the matchsticks that are currently in position holding my eyelids up “. And a few others, stayed up all night for it, too! OH NO!!! There goes my TBR list shifting again. Now I wanna read THIS one right away!
- Infatuation (Club Destiny) by Nicole Edwards <— Jenny loved it: “Infatuation by Nicole Edwards was awesome!”
- Searching for Neverland by Monica Alexander <— Sara recommends this one saying: “Longtime friends where there’s something more underneath. But this story was more than that. The author stayed true to the friendship, built it and gradually the next chain of events played out. It was great in my opinion. There’s something that tests these people but its not what you would normally think. It’s different. But I can’t tell you or i’ll ruin it if you read it! But it was refreshingly awesome.”