Here are this week’s latest reader recommendations & bargain deal finds. Actually they’re all bargain finds. I’ve got a few in here that have completely shifted my TBR list for the weekend (<—– like that one there to the left), and I’m very anxious to get started to see if one makes me go crazy. I love being book-crazy. Best feeling ever!
P.S. I’ve got fun surprises for you next week. Next Tuesday is another awesome release day (a few from our favorite authors) and I’m so excited to celebrate them! Just you wait!!
- Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark #2) by A. Meredith Walters <– latest release (book #2 after Find You in the Dark) and Melissa says: “Just finished Light in the Shadows, book 2 in the Find You in the Dark Series…5 stars for me..This book was emotional and intense and dealt with mental illness issues in a very real way..I love Maggie and Clay..Clay is a tortured and romantic soul, a modern day Heathcliff”
- Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily) by Karen Amanda Hooper <— Shannon recommends this one! “Just finished this book. I am in a book fog…loved it!!! New author on my must buy list….”
- Going Under by S. Walden <— Mariah recommends this one! “Got a good one for you ladies. Going Under by S. Walden. Finished it this weekend and I loved it. Tough subject matter but great writing and a story that sucks you in. Characters are in high school but it is mature. I would not consider it YA.”
- Fighting Faith by Brandie Buckwine <— Aimee found us this bargain priced book!
- Connected (Connections) by Kim Karr <—A friend of mine recently recommended this one and I will be reading soon. Like VERY soon. Especially after another fellow reader, Michelle said: “i adored it…such a great book…wait til the end…big wow”
- Broken Aro (The Broken Ones) by Jen Wylie <– Mihaela recommends this one! “I just finished it about a week ago and love it and I think you will love this book to ”
- Chasing Nikki (Chase Walker #1) by Lacey Weatherford <– I’m putting this one back on the bargain list ’cause my friend Joanna LOVED it. “Finally read “Chasing Nikki.” AGGGGHHHH!!!! Great book, but I think my head might explode. Or my heart. Can’t decide…”
- Finding Chase (Chase Walker #2) by Lacey Weatherofr <— and here’s the second book! Joanna says: “I’m going to read it soon, but needed a little break to staple myself back together, LOL”
- Misguided Heart by Amanda Bennett <— Nancy found us this one saying: “MISGUIDED HEARTS by Amanda Bennett is reduced. I have not read it yet, & reviews are all over the place (4*) & the cover makes you blush!” (I just skimmed some of the reviews and it looks like the main characters will really tick us off!)
- Metamorphosis (Book Boyfriend Series) by Erin Noelle <– recommended by Kellie: “… have you read ‘Metamorphosis’ by Erin Noelle??? I’m nearly finished it, and can’t put it down. I know you’ll love it!”
- Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley <— Toski loved it: “… five huge gigantic gold shiny glowing stars. Loved every word so much – I didn’t want it to end.”
- The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies #1) by Tarryn Fisher <— both of these are highly recommended by me!!! If you haven’t read this series yet, you must!!
- Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies #2) by Tarryn Fisher <— here’s #2 (and we are all anxiously awaiting #3). Tracy says: “I frickin LOVED those two books!!!! Can’t wait for Thief!!”
- Give Me Something by Elizabeth Lee —> Amy found us this deal.
- Flat-Out Matt by Jessica Park <— latest release after her hit “Flat-Out Love” and Claudia loved it: “Flat-Out-Matt = 5 stars!!!!! There’s a few new scenes..*sigh* and yes it’s Matt’s POV… I cried at the end..the last chapter is so romantic..sigh”
- Wethering the Storm by Samantha Towle <— On pre-order (will be out in August) but there’s a temporary pre-order price drop!
- The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken <— Michele just found us this deal!
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire <— one of my favorite books just dropped down even LOWER in anticipation of the upcoming Walking Disaster: A Novel release on Tuesday.