Since I’m on a Karina Halle kick again (she’s got a new release coming out in a few days) I want to feature Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) <— fantastic, fun and furious! And the prequel which is the one that will be released any day now (On Every Street)… Rocked. My. World. Whoo! Cam who? That’s right, I’m team Javier. Oh don’t scowl at me, I know what you Cam-lovers are thinking. OF COURSE he rocks, and is… you know. Amaaaaazing and all that. Yes, yes of course!!! But Javier gave me a few serious adrenaline rushes. Fear induced, and swoon-induced. Wow. Talk about intense. I LOVE being emotionally confused about the “book-bad-guy”. So fun!!!!
NOTE: Bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Okay… so on to the latest and greatest bargain finds!
Latest BARGAIN finds:
- Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet: Book 1) by CJ Roberts (one of my favorite “dark” books ever in the whole wide world… and you know I love my dark books!!!) it’s sequel is a MUST read. (check out my review). The author is currently writing an epilogue from his POV and OMG I can’t wait!!!
- Consequences by Aleatha Romig <— while i’m on a dark reads bargain kick, OMG to this one too! (here’s my review)
- The Tied Man by Tabitha McGowan <— another dark read deal!!! I keep hearing about this one and it is next on my list. Tiffany says: “The Tied Man..Is A Must Read!! Dark and Sad and So much MORE…Def on my Favorite reads!! WOW…”
- The Truths about Dating and Mating <– Aimee found us this one! She said: there was a lot of talk about this one early last year…cover changed but same book”
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski <— back on sales!!! This is one of my favorite books EVER! (here is my review)
- DRAWN: His Secret Toy (Good Girls With Secrets) by Marian Tee (Aimee found us this one, too!)
- Torn (Torn Series) by K.A. Robinson– Kelli found us this new sale price “Price drop”
- Documentary by A.J. Sand —> Melissa says: “Found a great read about Rock Star Bad boy meets a college coed film student hired to film him on tour. Documentary by AJ Sand was a 4 star read for me!” Oh YES!!! This one’ll probably be nice and angsty. I must read!!
- Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines <– still on sale and still fabulous! (check out my review)
- Never Too Far (Fallen Too Far) by Abbi Glines <– and it’s just recently releases sequel is bargain priced and still going strong. (check out my review)
- Protecting What’s His (Line of Duty) by Tessa Bailey –> Janet says: “Read this last night. Quick but good stand alone. Made me laugh out loud a couple of times, sweet AND steamy. Totally hot possessive broody alpha. Yikes!! I recommend this one after a heavy read when you need a calgon, take me away break.”
- Wreck Me (Wrecked) by J.L. Mac <— Nancy pointed out that it’s down and Ilaria says: “I’m reading it. It’s really good. It has a On Dublin Street feeling…”
- The Life List (The List Trilogy) by Chrissy Andersen <— Katie says: “Read it and loved it!!!”
- Reservation (Preservation, #2) by Rachael Wade <— recent release after “Preservation (Preservation, #1)
- Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron <— o Jackie says: “Really good book.”
- Mirror Image by Sandra Brown –> Rose recommends this re-release saying: “… this particular book is one that I’ve always remembered- it had a great “mystery story” to it but a good romance too. it’s been in the Top 10 on Amazon- I think you would really like it:)”
- Just A Wish Away (Wish Series) by Barbara Freethy <— looks sweet! “… life, family and tragedy separated the two best friends. Now fifteen years later, Alexa returns to Sand Harbor after her aunt is injured in a mysterious break-in at her antique store. Braden is also back, but he’s not the innocent boy Alexa remembers. His military service has left him with physical and emotional scars.”
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins <— the entire trilogy (bundled)