<— This brand spankin’ new release is LOADED in full length books. Twelve of ‘em! Many “hits” from some of our favorite authors, all bundled together at an amazing price. Definitely the deal of the day!
Plus, we have a ton more below, including new releases and a bunch of “lighter & funnier” romance recommendations and HIGHLY anticipated pre-orders for Tuesday! And some of my own personal 5-star favorites are listed below, like “Surviving Raine” (my fav alpha-jerk) and Me Before You (I will NEVER forget this one! LOVED!!). Oh! And The Dark Light of Day (raw and gritty!). My reviews are linked up below next to ‘em if you want to check them out.
And, here are a few that I wanted to highlight right now, that have me excited to try ‘em. Like… Coming Home (most highly and frequently recommended book this week!). Finding You (angsty looking “bad boy” love triangle), The Rosie Project (another often recommended funny looking one that I’m in the mood for), Heights of Desire (<— sounds seriously tumultuous – married woman and a gang member), A Woman Gone Mad (<— also sounds married and tumultuous although I can’t confirm if that’s the case until I read it), and A Girl By Any Other Name (because OMG! Imagine…?? Alos sounds like it’s got angst potential!)
Yep. My one-clicker is getting exercised today. Bikers, bad boys, military heroes, alpha-jerks and tear-jerkers! How could I resist? Tee hee!! Oh and I finished two books over the course of the last 2 days (Used) and Mine to Lose and will be putting up the reviews shortly.
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Surviving Raine by Shay Savage <— one of my ABSOLUTE favorites, and Sally just found out that…. “Good Morning all you ladies out in Maryse Land If you haven’t read Shay Savage’s Surviving Raine yet there will be a drop in price at some point today. It’s not a sale, but an actual price drop.The only way I can sum it up would be to think of it as On the Island but much more gritty, raw & sexy. Sebastian Stark is one of a kind as are all of Shay’s men. It is a must read and a book many of us here loved including Maryse!“<— She is SO right about that!! And Lori agrees: “I loved this one!! one of my favorites. He’s such an ass! LOL” I love when the alphas are asses at first. Although I don’t think he ever really sheds that “ass” part. Okay I know the cover is sort of weirdish and not very romance-like, but jump in my friends! (my review of Surviving Raine)
- Kiss Kiss: Fall In Love with 12 full-length novels in one limited edition set by Melissa Brown, Jillian Dodd, Tammy Coons, Priscilla Glenn, Tiffany King, Michelle Mankin, Michelle Pace, Andrea Randall, Charles Sheehan-Miles, Tara Sivec, J. Sterling, Michelle Warren, Ashley Wilcox <— an anthology of 12 full length books by many of our favorites authors??
- Guardian For Hire: A For Hire Novel (Entangled Indulgence) by Christine Bell <— recently released, and looks steamy! “Sarabeth Lucking’s life is turned upside down when the couples’ retreat she works for winds up embroiled in the biggest scandal of the year. With her reputation in tatters, she can’t imagine things getting worse, until her former co-workers are rubbed out, and a bad-ass, ex-Army Ranger shows up hell-bent on protecting her. She shows him the door, perfectly content with letting him go find someone else to brood over. Right up until her car explodes into a ball of flames…“
- Coming Home by Priscilla Glenn <— Melissa recommends it! “Just finished Coming Home by Priscilla Glenn…loved it, 5 stars for me!!” and Renate agrees, saying: “Awesome read. A new book with a Whaaaa? in the middle but definitely worth it.” Paula too: “… absolutely loved it. Great cast of characters, original plotline, and it’s hilarious as much as it is heartbreaking. I think that you would really love it!”
- Kiss the Sky by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie <— NEW RELEASE (she has a crazy life and is offered a reality show!)
- Blue Rose (A Flowering Novel) by Sarah Daltry <—- NEW RELEASE
- Fighting Temptation (Men Of Honor) by K.C. Lynn <— NEW RELEASE (bad boy book!) “Jaxson Reid is your typical tattooed bad boy. His past and soul is as dark as the tattoos he bares. He flies through life and girls with no attachments and no emotions… until he met her. One fateful night brought Julia and Jaxson together. They formed a friendship and a bond so strong it was unbreakable. Jaxson fought the temptation of anything more with Julia because he knew he would never be good enough for her. When he found his control slipping he left the one girl, who meant everything to him, to join the Navy.“
- Rockin’ the Heart (Hot Wired) by Gracen Miller <— NEW RELEASE (Rock star book! – thank you Leanne)
- Into the Darkness (Darkness #1) by K.F. Breene <— NEW RELEASE & Lisa recommends it: “this book was actually really good, its also a paranormal. It is open for the second book and there isnt a huge cliffhanger either. Only 99cents” —> “Until I saw him. He’d been gliding down the street, unshakable confidence in every step. It wasn’t just that he was breathtakingly handsome with perfect features. Something about him drew me. Sucked my focus to him and then tugged at my body. As his eyes met mine, I was entrapped.“
- Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC) by Dawn Martens <— NEW RELEASE (BIKER BOOK!) and Maria recommends it saying: “Maryse’s Book Blog you should read this, I love it so far it reminds me a lot of Madeline Sheehans biker books loves it”
- The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier <— I really enjoyed this one (dark, raw and gritty!) and Jennifer just discovered it! “Just finished “the dark light of day” by TM Frazier. Whoa. That’s all I have to say. I’m afraid I may be in a book funk this weekend. It was amazing.” and Sally agrees: “One of the BEST books I read in 2013! Can’t wait for T.m. Frazier‘s next book KING! I’m literally salivating!” (here’s my review of The Dark Light of Day)
- Scent of a Mate (Sassy Mates Series – Book 1) by Milly Taiden <— Aimee found us this one!
- Finding You (The Bad Boy Series) by S.K. Hartley <— Melanie just posted: “Just read Finding You…. WOW!!!!” which of course, intrigued me! So I looked it up. There are quite a few “Finding You’s” and they all look up our alley. LOL! So I’m posting them all. I’m sure one of ‘em is the one she’s referring to. So, this one’s about her brother’s bad-boy best friend (YAY!!) that is her “secret protector” and takes care of her nightmares… and another guy called “Angel” —> “… who is a broken man who just screams sin. He doesn’t want to protect me or care for me, He just wants me. Do I want the man who can cut through all of my pain or the man who could cause me more?” Yah… that sounds pretty good.
- Finding You by Kristen Kehoe <— Here’s another one: “Now, at eighteen, a senior in high school, Sloan is alone and playing the role of guardian for her fifteen-year-old younger sister, who appears to be hell bent on ruining her own life…. When an incident at school brings her into contact with the new kid, who also
happens to be the principal’s son, Sloan finds herself beginning one more relationship that she isn’t sure she knows how to handle. ”
- Finding You: 1 (Nowhere To Run Trilogy) by Aubrey Marie Brown <—Here’s another one “What does a girl do when she is being stalked by an international drug lord who wants her silenced once and for all? She goes on the lam… Eve has done exactly that. Now exhausted and road weary, she decides to try and settle down in one town and stay a while. So she answers an ad for a roommate that lands her straight in the path of Paul Maloney. Paul lives and breathes the law and now has a suspicious female nestled inside his beloved sister’s home.“
- Trifecta by Kim Carmichael <— oh this very recent release looks good!! Chelle recommends it saying: “It’s a contemporary romance that just happens to have three people in it. Very well written and very classy.” —> “From the time they were in elementary school, Russell Sinclair has been a willing participant in Jason’s adventures, but this one goes to a new level. He’s intrigued by the idea of sharing one woman, but is challenged by how to fit this three-sided relationship into his traditional life. … She detours from her steady, secure path when she is offered the opportunity to live the dream with the two men who have occupied her heart since college.“
- Me Before You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes <— okay not our “normal bargain price” but on sale BIG time considering the usual price of this book. Plus… I LOVED it and so do SOOOO many of our fellow readers. This one is intense and you’ll NEVER forget it. (my review of Me Before You)
- Joseph Fallen (The Estate Series) by M.S. Willis <— Lori found out this one: “Joseph Fallen… on sale for 99¢. I know some of my bookers loved them! very dark…. I know Johanna loved them! I think she said it was one of the darkest books she’s read! yikes pretty sure she 5 starred though…” and Kathy says: “I just finished Joseph Fallen. I really liked it, but it’s crazy.” and Kristi agrees: “OMG…JF is CRAY-CRAY!!!!”
- The Break-Up Psychic (Dangerously Dimpled) by Emily Hemmer <— Andrea loves comedy romance books and recommends this! “Have you read The Break-Up Psychic by Emily Hemmer? I laughed my ass off reading that one.”
- The Rosie Project: A Novel by Graeme Simsion <— and Claudia recommends this funny one: “Oh..there’s another one that is funny, sweet and one of my favorites : The Rosie Project by by Graeme Simsion.”
- Checkmate (A Neighbor from Hell) by R.L. Mathewson <— Michelle just read this funny one! “How did I miss this? Reading Checkmate, a Neighbor From Hell, in that same series… I guess I missed it when I read all the others. EXACTLY what I needed. Smart, funny as heck, sexy, easy read.” (Neighbors From Hell Series Reading Order)
- Friend is a Four Letter Word by Steph Campbell <— this is a recent release and Aimee just found out. “… once Shayna and Carter cross the line between friendship and more, there’s no turning back… The only question left is—whose past will catch up to them first?”
- In Bed with Mr. Wrong (An Out of Uniform Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Katee Robert <— another recent release (Thanks Aimee!)
- The Way Home (Lights of Peril #2) by A.C. Bextor <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Kimberly just finished this one and recommends it! “You mentioned this is your new releases!! Biker series! Loved the first one Holding On! Lights of Peril. It’s one of those Books that leaves your gut twisting. So glad the second one is out and it is not disappointing!!”
- Holding On (Lights of Peril #1) by A.C. Bextor <— and here’s #1 that just came highly recommended by Joselyn: “I am sure you may already have been told but I just finished book 1, Holding On by A.C. Bextor and wowie, FANTASTIC! I will be delving straight into Book 2, The Way Home tonight once I get all my emotional turmoil inside calmed down,”
- Heights of Desire (The Heightsbound Series) by Mara White <— Oh I remember reading about this one. It’s on my radar and now even more so ’cause Ashley just commented saying: “This was actually really good!” From the blurb, it’s about a forty two year married woman that gets caught up with a young gang member. Eeeep! Sounds like it’ll be tumultuous. (thanks Aimee!!)
- Knight (An Impossible Novel) by Julia Sykes <— Di-Ann recommends it! “Just finished Knight by Julia Sykes. Very good and very dark”
- A Woman Gone Mad by Kimber S. Dawn <— Julie recommends it saying: “A. MAZING!!!” and Maria agrees: “Great book!!!” —> “… nothing leaves its mark like the bite of a broken heart. Blow after blow, Lillian tries to stay optimistic, but when faced with a choice that could destroy her future, she gives in to the temptation. When your first true love comes crashing into your happily ever after, you’re supposed to walk away. Not fall back in love.“
- A Girl By Any Other Name by MK Schiller <— Not really bargain priced but Janet found us this one (inquiring about it) and Ilaria loves it! “Yes! I love, love, love this author and her writing! This is one of my favourite books in 2013. It has everything: beautiful characters, an epic love story, a little bit of mistery and action and flawless writing! Give it a try, you won’t be sorry!” <— OOOOOh yessss this does look good! Best childhood friends… and then: “At sixteen, she dies. Or so he’s told. But Cal never believes it. Sylvie has become part of his soul. He knows her like the steady beating of his own heart. He’d know if she was dead. Cal looks for her, prays for her and finally he just waits for her. Nine years later, she walks into the community college English class Cal is teaching. Only this girl claims her name is Sophie Becker and she doesn’t know him. Cal knows better.“
- Lost and Found (Find Me Series #2) by Trish Marie Dawson <— Kat found us this one and Julie recommends it! “I love this series, does anyone know when the 3rd book comes out?” Oh right!!! I read the first book!
- I Hope You Find Me by Trish Marie Dawson <— Here’s the first one. (my review of I Hope You Find Me)
- Sweet Southern Betrayal: A Boys Are Back in Town Novel (Entangled Indulgence) by Robin Covington <— recent release and looks like fun! “All he has to do is stay on the straight and narrow and a high-profile political career is his for the taking. Until he wakes up naked with a Vegas showgirl… Risa Clay has worked hard to put her showgirl past behind her and start fresh. But she owes ten grand to the wrong people, and to pay off her debt, she agrees to betray a stranger. . .but she ends up with a husband and guilty conscience.”
- In the Den (Mastered) by Sierra Cartright <— recent release. Dom makes deal with Domme that she be his submissive for two weeks… “She has to admit that he’s right—her understanding of submission is deeper, more profound, than it would have been otherwise. But the private experiences they share in the Den leave her emotionally shattered, making her question everything she thought she knew. In her unique way, Catrina too, challenges Damien, forcing him to grow as a Dom, and he wonders how the hell he’ll ever be able to let her go.“
- Chance for Love, McCarthys of Gansett Island, Book 10.5 by Marie Force <— recently released novella!
- My Real by Mallory Grant <— Bobbi recommends this: “Just finished My Real by Mallory Grant and LOVED it! It is such a sweet read with a great couple” <— Old college friends, both divorced that run into each other again…
A few highly anticipated PRE-ORDERS for this TUESDAY:
- Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost <— the last Cat and Bones!!!!
- Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanna Wylde <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!!
- Forged in Ash (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel) by Trish McCallan
- Wulfe Untamed: A Feral Warriors Novel by Pamela Palmer
- Crimson Veil (An Otherworld Novel) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Dark Moon (Spirit Wild) by Kate Douglas
- Abandon (Shattered Hearts, 3.5) by Cassia Leo