Tons of new releases on this one, plus of course, some fabulous looking bargain finds. A few fighters and bikers that have me titillated (and I’ve noted them below). Standouts for my TBR list are: Ignite and it’s “just released” book #2 BURN (Ignite caught my eye a couple of weeks ago and it’s getting great reviews!), Under Locke (I’m getting enthusiastic recommendations for this one, but everyone says to forge through the confusing beginning… and that it becomes awesome <— YAY!!), and Love Show ’cause it showed up on my Facebook feed a couple of times with some big excitement behind it.
BUT!!! The one I’m absolutely reading next/NOW (and has been on my TBR list for ages) is Leo by Mia Sheridan. I fell head-over-heels for her latest release Archer’s Voice (5-star LOVED IT! My review) and some (not all, as some loved Archer the best, and some say they are equal) but some… have commented to tell me they loved Leo (the first book in the series) even more. What what whaaaaaaaat!!?? How could this be? And YAY FOR ME!!!! I’m in! (P.S. Sign of Love Series Reading Order - they are all standalones so you can read them in any order).
Jill: Maryse, you will love Leo. My favorite of them all. Sticks with you. … Loved this one soooo much but Leo just has a little permanent section of my heart. You’ll understand when you read it. Sigh.
Renate: BTW Leo was truly special, not better per say…but like I said…the male characters Mia Sheridan writes about inspire us to feel for them and root for them as well.
Meghan: I am in the middle of Archer’s Voice and I love it just as much as I loved Leo.
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Archer’s Voice (Sign of Love, Sagittarius) by Mia Sheridan <— just released and my ABSOLUTE #1 recommendation. OMG I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!! (my review). In fact, it seems everyone loves it! <— the “IT ” book right now! And I loved it so much, that I’m immediately going on to book #1 (yes, they can be read out of order no problem at all), and for some crazy reason, I haven’t read that one yet.
- Leo (Sign of Love, Leo) by Mia Sheridan <— I hear this one is at least as good as, if not BETTER than “Archer’s Voice” (the book above). Yep. My next read!
- Beauty from Love (Beauty Series #3) by Georgia Cates <— JUST RELEASED!! (The Beauty Series Reading Order)
- Sweet Rome (Sweet Home #2) by Tillie Cole <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Fully Automatic (Bullet) by Jade C. Jamison <— JUST RELEASED!! (and rock star alert!) – Lisa just messaged me to say: “This book is Brad’s perspective of the story from the first three books. I like Brad’s character but found him arrogant (sigh we love that) but this book gave me a whole new perspective of him. Oh some of the lines are swoon worthy! While some of the dialog feels a little repetitive at times, I looked past that as Jade does a great job of expressing his longing and pain. Definately worth reading if you are a fan of the series!” (here is the Bullet Series Reading Order)
- A Tragic Wreck (Beautiful Mess #2) by T.K. Leigh <— JUST RELEASED!! (thanks Kat!) (and has a ton of great reviews already BUT!! It’s book #2 and they must be read in order, it says).
- A Beautiful Mess (#1) by T.K. Leigh <— and here’s book #1
- Unbelonging, a New Adult Romance Novel by Sabrina Stark <— FIGHTER ALERT!! Lara recommends this one! “I was in a rut and this book pulled me out. I really think you’ll like it…. Just a warning, it ends with a cliffhanger but the 2nd (and last) book will be out Spring 2014.” —-> “Lawton Rastor made his money through prizefighting – and not the kind with padded gloves and some bowtie-wearing referee. He made it through the gritty, back alley kind where sweaty money changed hands over beer and bimbos. She’s a poor girl from Hamtramck. He’s a billionaire bad boy from Detroit. They should’ve never crossed paths.”
- Girl on Tour (Kylie Ryans) by Caisey Quinn
- BURN (Ignite) by R.J. Lewis <— Thanks to Beverly for this heads-up!! For those that read “Ignite” by R.J. Lewis a week or so ago, book #2 JUST went live! “Burn”. I know a ton of you loved it, and it’s high on my TBR list – Beverly says: “This is the follow up book to the fabulous book Ignite.”
- Ignite by R.J. Lewis <— and here’s book #1 <— Destini says: “It’s a must read Maryse!!!!”
- Scarred Beautiful by Beth Michele <— JUST RELEASED “… for Fran, there’s nowhere to hide from the darkness that swallows her whole. Matt Dixon is the gorgeous brother of her best friend’s fiancée. He’s suffered losses of his own and isn’t willing to let anyone in until his unexpected encounter with Fran Heller, the girl who challenges him and causes him to take a second look, not only at her, but at his own life. “
- Worth It by Nicki DeStasi <— JUST RELEASED! “When fate and misunderstandings threaten their already delicate relationship, can they survive? When Anna’s demons threaten to be unearthed and Jed’s inner alpha only seem to make them worse, can they overcome?“
- In Jack’s Arms (Fighting Connollys #2) by Roxie Rivera <— JUST RELEASED and well…. the cover shows a fighter so how could I resist adding this one? (drug cartel, mob and an ex-marine that owns a gym).
- Under Locke by Mariana Zapata <— today’s “keep reading” recommendation brought to you by Andrea & Kandace:
Andrea: If you are planning on reading Under Locke by Mariana Zapatana, PLEASE READ BELOW!
The book started out slow and really confusing for me. I mean, I didn’t know who was who, who was dead, who was alive, or where anyone lived. I think I was thoroughly confused for the first few chapters, but then it got funny (REALLY funny) and I forgot all the parts I couldn’t remember and figured I would put it all together eventually–and I did.
I’m seeing a lot of reviews from people saying they didn’t keep reading because they were too confused. I get it, I was too. BUT, please keep reading. Once you get past the confusing part the book is HILARIOUS and so worth all 915 pages.
This book is considered an MC book, but it’s way more than that. Sure there is an MC and motorcycles, but the majority of the story takes place at Sins and Needles–a tattoo parlor owned by one very sexy broody alpha!
Kandace: The first few chapters were really hard to follow. I almost lost interest and gave up because I was so confused. I’m glad you made me keep going, Andrea, because I freakin’ loved it. It was so good. I loved the sexual tension, how shy she was and how protective he was. The mystery, chemisty, intrigue was perfectly balanced. If anyone decides to read it make sure you push past the few chapters. I promise you’ll love it.
- When It Rains by Lisa De Jong <— (thanks Jennifer!!) Feel like crying? This’ll do it! (my review) and Maria says: “yes .loved it ..very emotional!!!”
- Bittersweet by Noelle Adams <— looks good!! “Widowed at only twenty-six, she’s just trying to get through one lonely day at a time as she grieves her late husband, and finds the energy to take care of her infant son.As Zoe bravely tries to hold herself together, her husband’s cousin and business partner, Adam, offers his support and friendship. Shattered by her loss, Zoe is distant and resentful at first, but Adam gently persists, and Zoe’s reserve soon begins to crumble…“
- Betrothed by Jill Myles <— Debbie highly recommends!! “**Happy dance**I found the book that I was looking for awhile ago. It is Betrothed by Jill Myles. The reviews are marginal, but one of my trusted friends said that it was good. Basically, the native people have been conquered and oppressed. Seri goes to the castle and is offered money to work as a servant. At the choosing/bond ceremony, she is chosen by light to marry the prince.“
- Holding Out for a Hero by Amy Andrews <— BIKER BOOK – Nancy found out that this one is on sale saying: “YES! HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO by Amy Andrews has been in my Wish List since September & now is 91 cents (was $3.79).”
- One Ride (The Hellions Ride) by Chelsea Cameron <— and she found out that this one’s on sale, too! “ONE RIDE is another MC book that I’ve wanted“
- Behind His Lens by R.S. Grey <— Jennifer recommends this: “Just to give a heads up on a sale for BEHIND HIS LENS by RS Grey ! I loved this book, and Jude, OMG you need to meet Jude he will melt your heart and own it.”
- A Taylor-Made Life by Kary Rader <— Sherri says: “ If you loved The Fault in Our Stars, A Taylor made Life was just as good.” Eeeeeep! I’m still afraid! But it looks awesome. They both do…
- Dare to Love by Carly Phillips <— Just recently released!! “When it comes to family, Ian Dare gives his all but in relationships he offers the bare minimum. Until one glimpse of sensual Riley Taylor arouses his dominant and protective instincts. He will do anything to possess her … and does. But any future with Riley must include him dealing his half-brother who is a constant reminder of the pain he’d rather forget.“
- Promising You (The Jade Series #4) by Allie Everhart <— Just recently released and it has incredible reviews!! Looking at the first books in the series (reviews) I’m thinking I need to check into this one, pronto!
- TROUBLE, A New Adult Romance Novel (The Rebel Series) by Elle Casey <— Just recently released!!
- Love Show by Audrey Bell <— well… one of my fav authors (Colleen Hoover) mentioned this one (she hasn’t read it yet, but it was recommended to her by one of her fav authors so she has it on her TBR list), and now I’m curious!! “Hadley Arrington is the career-driven Editor-in-Chief of her university’s prestigious newspaper. Jack Diamond is a laid back student whose good looks have made things even easier than they need to be. She’s the girl who came out of nowhere and kissed him in the rain. He’s the boy who made her do something crazy.” <— and from that synopsis, I have no idea, but still so very curious!
- Taste of Torment (The Deep in Your Veins Series) by Suzanne Wright <– JUST RELEASED!! (thanks Melanie!!). I know so many of our fellow readers loved quite a few of this author’s other books (The Phoenix Pack Series) and a contemporary race-car driver romance book, so this vampire-related one should be good!
- Hunting Truth (Orion the Hunter Part Four) by J.D. Chase <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley – expected release date February 4th 2014
- Song of the Fireflies by Jessica Redmerski - expected release date February 4th 2014
- Be with Me: A Novel (Wait for You) by Jennifer L Armentrout (J. Lynn) - expected release date February 4th 2014
- Letting Go (The Surrender Trilogy) by Maya Banks - expected release date February 4th 2014
- Saving Quinton by Jessica Sorensen - expected release date February 4th 2014
- Melting the Ice (A Play-by-Play Novel) by Jaci Burton - expected release date February 4th 2014
- Every Part of You: Tempts Me (#1) by Megan Hart - expected release date February 4th 2014 (short serial installment)
- Devil’s Game (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanna Wylde <— okay this one isn’t next week’s release but June 3rd’s release. Still… I had to post it.
- The Will (The Magdalene Series) by Kristen Ashley <— another later release pre-order is up, but it’s a new Kristen Ashley series!! (expected release date April 8th 2014)