<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! For those that have been waiting for it, Jay McLean’s More Than Forever (More Book 4) has just been released!!!
And, some more breaking news Saturday releases:
- A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day by Bella Forrest is now live on Amazon, too! (The series is now complete and here is the reading order)
- Devil’s Kiss (Widowmakers Motorcycle Club): Vegas Titans Series by Celia Loren <— BIKER BOOK! “…on the run from a stalker ex, Olive finds herself once again living in Vegas with her brother Stick and sleeping two doors down from West. When Stick goes on a run with the Widowmakers MC he leaves West to look after Olive…and it doesn’t take long for him to find her bedroom.” <— *waggles eyebrows*
- Finding Dandelion (Dearest Book 2) by Lex Martin <— soccer player!
Wow, some very new-to-me’s on this list, and a few that have my heart aching from the blurb alone. And a few that had me gasping ’cause OMG that sounds SO good!
Like: Sessions Interrupted <— hehe!! He’s seeing a therapist about all of his VERY bad-boy issues, but now he wants to be a bad-boy with her. That dirty-mouth-blurb tickled me. Er… I mean. *gasp* Amy don’t you start!!! *giggle* The Miles Between Us (this is #6, but I’m hearing this series is AMAZING, and Claudia and I have very similar book-taste), It’s Always Been You (Navy Seal’s wife “comes back from the dead” after 3 years and has amnesia <— eeeep!), Fighting Redemption (I LOVE angsty military men books), Explicit Instruction (DARK READ!!) and Only The Good Die Young sounds really heart-wrenching, too (breast-cancer survivor)… plus many more, below!
Ooooh! Also check out another post I put up this morning —> Shortcut to the latest pre-orders… I feel like I found a hidden treasure chest! These are for late 2014 to mid 2015 and quite a few I had NO idea were coming!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Sessions Interrupted by Kristi Pelton <— JUST RELEASED (thanks Carrie!) and the blurb has me smirking. Very bad boy, dirty mouth, seeing a therapist and… “Ms. Keep it Professional thought she had control of these sessions. She didn’t know who she was dealing with. I would turn the tables faster than she could spell—F*CK ME.” <— Well!! I never! *snort*
- More Than Forever (More Book 4) by Jay McLean
- Give Me Grace by Kate McCarthy <— JUST RELEASED!!! Rock star book!
- A Summer Love (Seasons of Love Book 2) by Melanie James <— JUST RELEASED!! POLICE OFFICER ALERT! “Estranged from his family, Jake has been keeping a secret from everyone that he’s come to love and respect, over the years. A secret that could destroy his job on the police force, not to mention the trust he’s worked to build with everyone around him. Jake has made some pretty big mistakes with Jenny, and he knows it. Can he convince her of his love before it’s too late?“
- The Miles Between Us: Jackson Falls Book 6 by Laurie Breton <— JUST RELEASED!! Claudia found us this one saying: “I love this author, her new book is live on amazon” Here is the Jackson Falls Series Reading Order. And Tracie agrees! “…part of the Jackson Falls series which is fantastic. Excellent writing and heartwarming/breaking story.“
- It’s Always Been You by Victoria Paige <— JUST RELEASED!!! FORMER NAVY SEAL ALERT!! OMG YESSSSS this sounds so good!! His wife died mysteriously and he can’t accept it… and then…
“Travis is haunted by the mysterious death of his wife three years before. He carries with him the guilt of not being there to protect the one person who meant everything to him. He has buried his wife, but his heart refuses to accept that the body six feet under is hers. His obsessive search for her leads him deep into the trenches of covert ops—where everything is not what it seems.
Caitlin Kincaid has been on the run for a while. The sum of her memories began three years ago when she awakened with a broken arm and leg and a severe concussion. Hunted down by a secret group within the U.S. government, her companion persuades her to stay off the grid because of the standing kill order on their heads. One night, while fleeing assassins, she is left on the side of the road with a cryptic message: “It’s time for you to stop running. I’m not the one you love.”
When Travis receives news that the woman who has turned up at the American Embassy in Berlin could be his wife, he wastes no time getting to her. He is unprepared for the devastation that shreds him when Caitlin looks at him with no recognition in her eyes. Amnesia is a challenging enough obstacle for winning the love of his life back, but with lies defining the past three years of her life, Caitlin becomes wary of anyone’s help.”
- Following Trouble (New Adult Rock Star Romance) by Emme Rollins <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Breaking To Breathe (The Charistown Series Book 3) by Lisa N. Paul <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Explicit Instruction by Scarlett Finn <— RECENT RELEASE!!! DARK READ ALERT!!! Stephanie just found us this one and is contemplating starting it, and yep… sounds like a full-on creepy er… “love story”? “Stranded and searching for a phone, Flick inadvertently walks into danger, and finds herself living in a nightmare. But an unexpected reprieve comes in the form of a stranger, a looming silhouette more terrifying than the evil that captured her. From him she learns that danger has an alias, Rushe. He is abrupt, crude, domineering…and her only hope for survival.“
- Smoldering by Tiffany Aleman <— RECENT RELEASE!! “He was the man everyone, including me, wanted, but his future was one I wasn’t sure I wanted to thrust myself back into. And when he chose a career over the family business, his family supported him instead of pushing him away. My past collided with my future. I didn’t see it coming. If I had, I would’ve ran far, far away.” Not sure what the blurb means, but could be very interesting…
- Proving Paul’s Promise (Reed Brothers Book 5) by Tammy Falkner <— RECENT RELEASE!! And I hear each book in this series can be read as a standalone.
- Trusted (Touched Series #3) by Vickie Green <— RECENT RELEASE!! And can be read as a standalone even though it’s book #3. Woman from a wealthy family, living a good, happy, balanced life meets a loner from a rough life… “Her life is a happy one, full of love from her family and friends, yet she feels like something is missing. Something important. The love of a man. Then ‘He’ walks into her bar.“
- Decker’s Wood by Kirsty Dallas <— *snort* That title. Plus the blurb matches, ’cause he’s a porn star!! Oh right!! He’s been having some performance issues until his best friend’s geeky female cousin comes along and then… “…the prized package isn’t so failing anymore, the catch is, it will only perform for Andi…My friend WITHOUT benefits.” Lori liked this one! “Decker’s Wood was really good, very funny.”
- Uncontrollable by Shantel Tessier <— It is the conclusion to a series, so you can’t read this one as a standalone.
- Scandalous Heroes Box Set: 9 BEST SELLING AUTHORS OF SENSUAL ROMANCE by Latrivia Nelson, Tiana Laveen, Bridget Midway, Yvette Hines, Sienna Mynx, Serenity King,Pepper Pace, Aliyah Burke, Erosa Knowles <— entire anthology of stories bundled!
- Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher. It’s a dark mystery, and a “sorta” love story and all of that at once). It gave me an anxiety attack, and made me gasp with the “reveal”. I face palmed! I gave it 5 stars (here’s my review).
- Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy <— MILITARY MAN ALERT!! Kat found us this deal today and Kirsten says: “Loved this book!!! It’s a steal for 99 pennies!” — “Ryan Kendall is broken. He understands pain. He knows the hand of violence and the ache of loss. He knows what it means to fail those who need you. Being broken doesn’t stop him wanting the one thing he can’t have; Finlay Tanner. Her smile is sweet and her future bright. She’s the girl he grew up with, the girl he loves, the girl he protects from the world, and from himself.“
- Sway (Confession Records Book 2) by Kate Roth <— Stephanie found us this one saying: “Kate Roth, many know her as the Author of Low Notes, has just put her second book in the Confession Records series on sale.★ Sway, Confession Records Series, Book #2 ★ Note: Sway is a STAND ALONE adult contemporary romance in the Confession Records collection.
Book 1, Natural Harmony, introduces characters that reappear in Sway but these books can be read in any order.“
- Starfire (Peaches Monroe Book 3) by Mimi Strong <— I hear these are hilarious, and Stephanie just found us this one!
- Being Julia (A Forever Trilogy Novella, #4) by Sandi Lynn <— Stephanie found us this one (and book #5 is coming out in August!!) I’m adding it to the pre-orders below. Here is the Forever Trilogy Reading Order (although now it’s more of a series, with book #5 coming, ins’t it?) LOL!
- Beautiful Lies by Gina Whitney <— Stephanie found us this!
- Needing Moore Series Boxed Set by Julie A. Richman <— and Stephanie found us the first 3 in this series, bundled on sale! Kristen says: “This is such an amazing series! I’ve read each of the books several times. And the bonus chapters in the boxed set….OMG, so good!!”
- Concealed Desire by Eden Summers <— OFFICE ROMANCE alert! “Since her first day at work, Beth Graison has been in love with Dean Sutherland—the “Son” in Sutherland & Son. Although he’s an unrepentant player, there’s an unmistakable connection between them, and she knows he feels it too. But she’s not about to risk her career for any man, especially one with an office right down the hall whom she works with every day.” Sounds like it could get tumultuous!
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith, J. K. Rowling <— not bargain priced, but Claudia highly recommends it! “I know that this is a totally different type of the book but ,, The Cuckoo’s Calling,( J.K..Rowling/Robert Galbraith) is so good.. I have a big crush on Cormoran Strike !!!! I am reading The Silkworm next!!!!!“
- Very Wicked Things (Briarcrest Academy Book 2) by Ilsa Madden-Mills <— Stephanie found us this deal! She says: “This new adult romance is dark and edgy…★ Very Wicked Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills ★ Briarcrest Academy Book #2: Get Cuba “Hollywood” Hudson’s story!” I read book #1! Here’s my review of Very Bad Things.
- If I Return by Sawyer Bennett <— MILITARY MAN ALERT!! and on sale today! “Hope’s plans to keep her nose in a book the entire vacation are thwarted when she meets Jack Freeman, the gorgeous and enigmatic Army helicopter pilot staying at the same resort. What was supposed to be a quiet Christmas holiday turns into a life changing event for Hope and Jack. The only problem? Jack is headed off to war, and there is no guarantee he will come back.” <— OH nooooooo!!! My heart!!!
- Paradise Hops by Liz Crowe <— Hey I read this one!! Here’s my Paradise Hops review.
- In Love With a Haunted House (Contemporary Romance) by Kate Goldman <— Recent release, short story.
- Heart Breaths by KK Hendin <— She’s getting a new start on life (moves to a random new town), makes new friends, working at a cafe and… “And then there’s Gabriel Mendez, Noie’s single dad. He’s intrigued Maddie since the first time she met him, and while he has his own secrets, he wants more from her than just friendship. But the past never stays past, and all too soon, Maddie realizes she can’t hide from hers.”
- Only The Good Die Young by KK Hendin <— and this one from the same author! Sounds very touching and sad. She’s very young, and going through breast cancer treatment… “When Milcah’s temporarily discharged from the hospital, she’s determined to get a tattoo for every medical procedure she’s had. Her quest leads her to Skin Stories, a new tattoo parlor a block from her apartment. And to its infuriatingly sexy artist, Callum Scott. Callum is everything Milcah wants, and everything she shouldn’t have now. A new relationship when the official prognosis is one to five years is a terrible idea. But Callum doesn’t know about the breast cancer, and Milcah’s not running to tell him. But when the doctor says things are actually looking positive, her entire life turns upside down. How is she supposed to start living again when she’s finally learned to accept her death?“
- The Casual Rule by AC Netzel <— Stephanie found us this recent release today! “Fueled by their mutual attraction, close working relationship and fear of relationships, Julia and Ben embark on a purely physical affair, following the Casual Rule. As they bring each other further into their lives, their casual status blurs.” Justine highly recommends it: “I want to post about a book I finished yesterday – and LOVED! The Casual Rule by AC Netzel. It was sexy and hot and perfectly snarky – all at the same time – HIGHLY recommend!”
- Undeniable by Serena Grey <— Stephanie found us this RECENT RELEASE! “Olivia Wilder fell in love with Jackson Lockewood the first time she laid her eyes on him. She gave him her heart and her love, and ended up alone, heartbroken and with scars that were almost too much for her to bear.” Then he comes back.
- Crushed Seraphim (The Seraphim Series) by Debra Anastasia <— Oh sounds like a love triangle with two very bad boys, paranormal-style! “Determined to save Jason and get back to Heaven-even if it means going to Hell-Emma’s plan is simple yet impossible: trick the Devil to save God. What she doesn’t count on is the devotion and, well, humanity she finds in Jason; the spirit, hidden compassion, and raw sex appeal within the Devil; and the vulnerability of her own heart. With the help of two unlikely allies, she’ll wage the battle for Heaven. But will Emma be sidetracked by a new sort of heaven along the way? What’s truly more dangerous? Falling from Heaven, or falling in love?”
- Shame on Him (Fool Me Once) by Tara Sivec <— expected release date July 15th 2014
- Tamed (The Tangled Series) by Emma Chase <— expected release date July 15th 2014
- The Book of Life: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness – expected release date July 15th 2014
- Lead: A Stage Dive Novel by Kylie Scott <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Rogue (The REAL series) by Katy Evans <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Ugly Love: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— expected release date August 5th 2014
- Collin (A Forever Trilogy Novel, #5) by Sandi Lynn <— expected release date August 12th 2014