<— First… holy moly you guys!!! Next week’s (Tuesday) releases are gonna ROCK. OUR. WORLDS!!! I posted the pre-orders below (like this one, Lead and this one, Beautifully Forgotten and this one, Rogue (The REAL series Book 4) and I’m freakin’ out and so excited. Yeah, my poor TBR list just got tighter, ’cause I squeezed a few more in. Including a bunch from the “finds” below.
So, today’s list has our usual reader recommendations, but today I spent a few hours doing specific “genre” searches (like I used to do back in 2011 and how I found Beautiful Disaster…) and I think I came up with quite a few that sound right up our alley! So many are very “new-to-me” and maybe new to you? I’ve already one-clicked a bunch so that means squirreling potential. I just finished two books from my latest TBR list (and have a couple of reviews to write), but I’m thinking of jumping off for just a read or two and playing in a few of these latest finds.
Like maybe…. If I Break (tried and true by two of our fellow readers that have the same taste as us! And it’s a tumultuous marriage read), or The Savage and the Saint (only 70-something pages, but the premise of that blurb has me imagining all sorts of intensity and depth, and if done right, a couple of hours in a short story can really be as satisfying as a full-length one), Sweet Addiction (the blurb doesn’t *jolt me* much, but the reviews sure do!), or Come Back To Me (another military hero read, and he’s being deployed… oh the heartbreak!), OR!!! The Vixen and the Vet <— THIS ONE is calling to me RIGHT now. Scarred military hero that none has seen in 8 years… and then she knocks his door with brownies. MINE!!!!
Oh!!! And *squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!* don’t forget THIS ONE (Lead: A Stage Dive Novel) is coming out on Tuesday —>
I absolutely LOVE this rock star series so far (I 5-starred BOTH Lick & Play) and THIS is the one I really anna read, ’cause he’s a &%*$#!!!!!! YES!!!
Yep, I one-clicked a bunch below, and while so far, those I’ve read off of my TBR list have been great, I’m tempted to squirrel. How about you guys?
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- How I became Lotus Raine…the porn star by Erika Ashby <— JUST RELEASED!! “Becoming a porn star was never part of the plan. Neither was changing my name. Everyone else knows me as Lucy Rogers, but you can call me Lotus Raine.“
- Packaged by S.E. Hall and Angela Graham <— JUST RELEASED!! and even from the blurb, you’re going into this one blind. “Certain men. Certain professions. Some things are just universally SEXY. But maybe not quite this sexy-“
- Torrent (Condemned Book 1) by Gemma James <— JUST RELEASED!! Kelly recommends it! “Loved the twists with the plot and the ending, whoa!!!! Did not see it coming and I love being surprised. It was definitely a 4+ stars for me. (5 with the ending)“
- Hot Alpha SEALs: Military Romance Megaset by Sharon Hamilton, Anne Elizabeth, Cat Johnson, Cindy Dees, Cristin Harber, Delilah Devlin, Elle James, Gennita Low, J.M. Madden, Sabrina York, Teresa Reasor, P.T. Michelle <— JUST RELEASED MILITARY MEN all bundled up!! <— This sounds like fun! An anthology of alpha-males (1440 pages of Navy SEALS!!).
- Trust Game by Scarlet Wolfe <— Hrmmm… this one looks good, and it’s on sale today. She gets a job at a motorsports company and… “Finding it spattered in grease and overrun by male employees, she wonders what she has gotten herself into. Everett Casteel is the man in charge. His three brothers help run the operation, making it more of a family affair and a place for ribbing and pranks. When Reese is hired without Everett’s knowledge, he’s furious. Having lost his wife in an auto accident, two years prior, he doesn’t want any woman filling the job his wife once held.” <— Oh oh.
- REX (Finding Love) by Beth Michele <— RECENT RELEASE!! “The moment Vanessa Hilliard walked into the tattoo shop uttering those two words was the day my life began its downward spiral. Or maybe it’s the day my life began.“
- Struggling For Justice: Bantorus Motorcycle Club by Debra Kayne <— RECENT RELEASE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT! “Finally free from the threats and loneliness that came from her marriage, she’s determined to find a place to teach her self-defense classes and move on with her life. The last thing she expects is a sexy biker to validate her dreams and work his way into her heart.“
- HIS by Jenika Snow <— RECENT RELEASE!! DARK REAL ALERT!! She comes from an affluent family with expectations for her (but secretly wishes for something else…) and “As soon as Abe saw her he knew that he would go to any lengths to make her his. He is trained to be lethal, stealthy, and have no remorse in his actions.“
- Perfectly Normal (The Beast Book 2) by Jaden Wilkes <— RECENT RELEASE (and DARK READ!)
- Finding Home by Bonnie Dee and Lauren Baker <— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! This is one of my all-time favorite books (quite forbiddeny!!!! ). It is 100% a one-clicker. Awesomeread!!!! Holy MOLY I am jealous of everyone that gets to read it for the first time… (my review)
Lori: Ooh, I like “forbiddeny” lol
Acacia: Ooh looks good, thanks!
Nancy: This was so good, & only 99 cents!!!!!
Maryse’s Book Blog: Oh you guys!!!! You guys are gonna love this one. How have you not read this yet? It’s been in my “favorites” lists for a couple of years now. GAH!!! Well, I’m excited for y’all. P.S. Beware of the extreme-steam at a certain point… *whoooooooo* I was all… fanning myself with my pajama top. LOL! <— not kidding.
Kirsten: You had me at Forbiddeny. :)
Sadie: Been waiting for this to go on sale forever!
Kristy: Thank you thank you thank you!! I remember wanting to read this but it wasn’t in the budget at the time. My work day just got way more interesting!
Kimberly: I love this book so much read it quite a while ago!!
MichelleS: who can resist? they are piling up…..
Maryse: Michelle!!!!! You’ll love this one!!!! Read it now. No more *squirreling* with this one… it’s SO good.
Carissa: I loved this one!! I had it on my nook and just 1-clicked so it’s on my kindle too!
Stephanie: I had no idea that this was a MUST read! Now, I’m moving this up on my TBR list! Thank you, Maryse!
MichelleS: Go ahead and shout “I TOLD YOU SO”… because THIS.BOOK.IS.AWESOME. I am only at the 48% percent mark. I swore I wasn’t going to go to bed until they did!!! Sheesh. Talk about sexual tension. Love everything. Just him standing inches away from her, not moving or saying anything, just a few hot breaths…. this book is putting me into early menopause – I am having hot flashes!!!
Acacia: So, so good! Just finished, really enjoyed it.
Maryse: You got those butterflies didn’t you? Soooo wrong and SO right. LOL!
- Don’t Say A Word by Barbara Freethy <— Sounds intriguing! “Julie De Marco is planning a perfect San Francisco wedding when she comes face-to-face with a famous photograph, the startling inage of a little girl behind the iron gate of a foreign orphanage — a girl who looks exactly like her. But Julia isn’t an orphan. She isn’t adopted. And she’s never been out of the country. She knows who she is — or does she?” and then… “Suddenly nothing is as it seems. The people Julia loved and trusted become suspicious strangers. The relationships she believed in — with her mother, her sister, and her fiance — are shaken by new revelations. The only person she can trust is Alex, but he has secrets of his own.“
- Blonde Date: An Ivy Years Novella (The Ivy Years 2.5) by Sarina Bowen <— RECENT RELEASE. I won’t read the blurb, ’cause I still need to catch up with this series. Book #1 was really good!
- Breaking Brandon (Fate Book 2) by Elizabeth Reyes <— Stephanie found us this deal today, saying: “Breaking Brandon (Fate Series, Book 2) by Elizabeth Reyes. Fate is a Moreno Brothers spinoff series. Has fantastic reviews/ratings! On SALE for a limited time.”
- Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks Book One) by Michelle A. Valentine <— WRESTLER SUPERSTAR BAD BOY ALERT!! Kat just found out that this recent release today!
- Something More Boxed set by Tara West <— and Kat found us this 4-book bundle on sale today, too! “He’s not like any guy I’ve ever met. Not like my ex-fiancé. Not like my father. He’s got me thinking that maybe we can have something more. More than just lust, degradation, and abuse. And now I’m scared, because that means I’ll have to trust him with more than just my body, but with my heart, too.“
- Bastian’s Storm: Surviving Raine Book 2 by Shay Savage <— On my main TBR list!!! Another super-sale! Lori just told us that Shay Savage’s latest release, “Bastian’s Storm: Surviving Raine Book 2″ is on sale today! YAY!! I already one-clicked it on release day (and I’m gonna read it soon!!), but lucky that some of you to be able to get it on sale today! Here is my 5-star review of book #1.
- What If by Bayli Lane <— MILITARY MAN ALERT! What an angsty sounding romance read. “They constantly fought to hold their feelings inside, not wanting to jeopardize their friendship. Then, Arrow left for the Marines, and everything changed. Briar was shattered. Arrow was hurt.“
- Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels <— it has a ton of great reviews. The blurb doesn’t jolt me much (sounds like a typical romance, because she doesn’t want more than one night, and he does…) however I LIGHTLY skimmed the reviews, and it sounds AWESOME. I might just be missing out!
- The Complete Now Series by Brenda Rothert <— a three book (full length) series bundle! Sounds like unrequited love, and sibling rivalry… fun! “…a massive crush on the boy across the street, Cole Marlowe. Too bad her incredibly hot neighbor only had eyes for Layla” But now they’re adults, and “He finally sees her in a way she only dreamed of, and their hot chemistry is fueled by a growing friendship. But Emma’s deception of her sister – who wants Cole for herself – and the secret Cole’s been keeping for more than a decade threaten to tear apart what’s only just begun.” And then!! There are two more books after that one! This could be a whole weekend ride!
- Little Black Book by Tabatha Vargo <— Stephanie found out this recent release is on sale today! “I want to buy you. No Relationship, Just Sex. Don’t Ever Deny Me. Don’t Fall in Love. If you do either, I’ll remove you from my book and payment stops…” <— Well. I never!! Sounds like fun! I mean…. reading fun. LOL!
- Beautiful Broken Promises by Kimberly Lauren <— Stephanie found out this one’s on sale today! It’s a standalone, but I’m not sure where it’s going from the blurb… “After four years, Lane finally gets the call he’s been waiting for. Given back a piece of the life he’s been fighting so hard to reclaim, will he be able to handle everything that comes along with it? And if so, can all of his broken promises be redeemed?“
- If I Break by Portia Moore <— Recent release, and Louise highly recommends it!! She says: “I just finished If I Break by Portia Moore and I loved it! One of the biggest twist I have ever read!” and Janet agrees: “ loved it ” Ohhhh now I must check out the blurb!! “What she thinks will be her happily ever after, is only the beginning. Cal has a secret. One that makes loving him come with a price, and being his wife cost more than she bargained for.” Ruh roh!!! I must know more. One-clicked!!
- The Savage and the Saint by L.C. Morgan <— Okay I found this one doing searches and while it’s short (less than 100 pages), and it sounds like a few hours of good-reading (it sounds like it has that feel). “When a native tribe attacks and her husband is killed, Elizabeth is taken by a savage warrior who terrifies her. Not because of his exotic appearance, clothing or customs, but the new and powerful feelings he attempts to ignite in her.“
- Always by Amanda Weaver <— ROCK STAR BOOK! Sounds like a tumultuous ride full of feelings… ” Two up and coming musicians (she’s in one band, and he’s in another) that fall for each other… “…nothing will stop her from meeting him. They forge an intense connection, rapidly moving from friends to musical soul mates. Justine wants much more, but she’s not willing to climb over groupies and industry bottom-feeders to make it happen. Dillon becomes a fixture in her life, but she has to figure out how to keep him out of her heart.” <— and then stuff happens! Yep, I’m in the mood for something like this…
- The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery <— SCARRED MILITARY MAN/HERMIT ALERT!! Oh YES PLEASE! Plus LOTS of great reviews for this one. I’m one-clicking it. I just can’t help myself with these kinds of heroes. *sigh* “After an IED explosion in Afghanistan took Asher’s hand and disfigured half of his face, he’s lived a quiet life on the outskirts of Danvers where the locals respect his privacy…that is, until Savannah Carmichael comes calling in a borrowed sundress with a plate of homemade brownies. When Asher agrees to be interviewed by Savannah, he starts feeling things for the beautiful reporter that he hasn’t felt in years.” And then… stuff happens!!! Oh looks like it’ll affect my heart and my nerves!
- Come Back To Me by Mila Gray <— MILITARY MAN ALERT!! Not bargain priced, but I just found it in my searching, and I just love this kind of storyline. Marine falls for his best friend’s sister, and they have a secret summer romance. “When summer’s over and it’s time for Kit to redeploy, neither Kit nor Jessa are ready to say goodbye. Jessa’s finally following her dreams and Kit’s discovered there’s someone he’d sacrifice everything for. Jessa’s prepared to wait for Kit no matter what. But when something more than distance and time rips them apart they’re forced to decide whether what they have is really worth fighting for.” <—- Ooooooof! I think this’ll hurt!
- Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged series) by L.A. Fiorre <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Lead: A Stage Dive Novel by Kylie Scott <—- *squeeeeeee!!!* <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Betting on Grace (Dead Heat Ranch Book 2) by Nicole Edwards <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Taming My Prince Charming by J.S. Cooper (looks like a full length book!) <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- His Reverie by Monica Murphy <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Rogue (The REAL series Book 4) by Kat Evans <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Break the Sky by Nina Lane <— expected release date July 29th 2014
- Keep Me (Twist Me #2) by Anna Zaires <— expected release date September 30th 2014
- Beta (ALPHA) by Jasinda Wilder <— expected release date October 21st 2014
- Trashed by Jasinda Wilder <— expected release date November 25th 2014