Latest Bargain e-Books – June 14th 2013

by Maryse on June 14, 2013 · 8 comments

in eBook Deals

The awesome looking bargains were being found and recommended by our fellow readers steadily this week, and Janet commented, saying:

“what’s one more, right?”

LOL!! Perfectly said, Janet. After all of the books I have, I still can’t help myself on some of these… well, you took the words right out of my mouth. ;)

Here are the ones that have especially caught my eye: Emerge (Evolve Series) (sure enough, very good reviews), Obsession (YES!!!!! *happy wiggle*), Watch Over MeDefiance (I can’t wait to get to this dystopian biker book), and Fighting Destiny (a fae paranormal, and while I’m not usually into “fae” our fellow readers have been really taken by this new release, so I’m curious. Ohhhhh who am I kidding? Going by my addiction to the Fever series, I love fae!)

Bargain Finds & Reader Recommendations!

NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.

Becky B. June 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I just got Just Remember to Breathe (Thompson Sisters 1) on Amazon for free!

Stacy June 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM

The Edge Of Darkness (Darkness Trinity) by Melissa Andrea and Cassie McCown, price right now is 2.99

A must read! Very, Very Good! Just finished it and can not wait for the next one to come out. Go put it on your read list today.

Jenn J June 14, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Entice – Ella Frank is .99 …….Its been on my list for awile now.

Tonya June 15, 2013 at 9:25 AM

The Illumine Series: Books One, Two & Three is also on sale….. $1.99

Beverly June 15, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Maryse Thanks so much for taking the time to do this list every week!!!! I really count on it!!

Maryse June 15, 2013 at 2:00 PM

My pleasure, Beverly!!!

Sally June 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Maryse, I just read Remember When By T. Torrest (bargain priced)+
, which I think was recommended by someone on your facebook page, and I can’t stress enough how much you should read it. It was so so so good, and so exactly your kind of book. Please read and review it. It made me FEEL like beautiful disaster, and part 2 is out in a few days

julie o June 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Maryse, just finished Defiance. I thought it was sort of good, could have been better. It was confusing, too much going on that could have been explained better. Yes, the setting was different, which was interesting, and I love my motorcycle guys, just think it has a ways to go before she gets to Madeline Sheehan and Joanna Wylde status. I did enjoy, was
just disappointed. Did like Caspar and Tru.