I’m preparing for Book Bash right now!! I’m in it. In the full and thick of it. Okay.. not really “Book Bash” yet ’cause officially it’s tomorrow, but it’s prep day and we’re all going full blast. Author table setup, puttin’ up the banners, preparing the line areas, Books-A-Million is setting up as we speak. Books! Books everywhere books!! And did I mention authors? Yep! There goes one now!
Eeeeeep!! I’m so excited. But! Just ’cause I’m “on location” doesn’t mean I can shirk my blogging responsibilities. So as this event progresses, I will be taking pictures, notes and filling y’all in with all of the details.
It’s time for Reader Recommendations & Bargain ebooks finds. Just look at all of this week’s latest reading goodies!:
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
- Breaking by Claire Kent <— OMG!! Novella just released that follows “Escorted” (that I loved!! See my review)
- Scorned by Pamela Ann
- Carry Your Heart by Audrey Bell <– Toski recommends this saying: “Loved it”
- Moving Forward (Timing Is Everything) by Erica Ashby <– Toski recommends this saying: “SO so GOOD”
- Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder <– Toski says: “FIVE star read- as good as the first”
- Fixed on You by Laurelin Paige <— recommended by Andrea & Lori “Thanks for the recommendation Andrea! I’m passing it along, this was a really good read! (reminds me a bit of Gideon and Eva)… I started this last night, couldn’t put it down and stayed up way too late!”
- Kitchen Affairs (The Riverside Trilogy) by Brooke Cumberland <– Stephanie found us this bargain priced book!
- Playing for Keeps (The Game, #2) by Emma Hart <– and this one!
- Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers) by J.A. Redmerski <— Nancy just found out that this one (hopefully it still is as of the day of this post). Either way, it’s bargain priced!
- The Nature of Cruelty by L.H. Cosway <— Rebecca is enjoying it! “I’m reading The Nature of Cruelty of LH Cosway. 20% in and… You HAVE to read this! It’s giving me the constant butterflies in the stomach feeling! So good!”
- Bully (Fall Away) by Penelope Douglas <— recommended by Meghan “I read Bully by Penelope Douglas last weekend (so good)” and Shannon agrees: “Just finished it last night and really enjoyed it! 4* from me!”
- Real Ugly (Hard Rock Roots) by C.M Stunich <— and Meghan recommends this one, too! “(dark but also so good)! There is a cliffhanger and its a doozie so you may want to want to hold off, but it was so good and gritty and dirty and raw and unbelievable! You need to read it!!!”
- Come Back to Me by Coleen Patrick <—Aimee found us this bargain priced book saying: “4.7 star reviews”
- Reason To Breathe (The Breathing Series, #1) by Rebecca Donovan <— Lori just noticed that both in this series are sale priced (as we await the release of book #3!!) “Series Sale! The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan are all on sale! I haven’t read this but have heard it’s 5 stars and very emotional.” (I HAVE read these and they are GREAT!! My review)
- Barely Breathing (The Breathing Series, #2) by Rebecca Donovan
- Sin at Sea (Sinful Novellas) by Emma Nichols <— new release
- Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder (thanks Jules!)
- Saltwater Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes <—
- Losing It by Cora Carmack <— on sale! (and so is book #2!)
- Faking It (Losing It) by Cora Carmack (thanks Jennifer!)
- Subject to Change (Picturing Perfect) by Alessandra Thomas <– Lori brought this one to our attention! Business 101 student and she’s paired with… “That is, until she’s paired for a final project with Hawk, the bartending, motorbike-riding, gorgeously bedheaded loser who falls asleep in class and communicates in one-word sentences.” YAY!!!
- Progress (The Progress Series) by Amy Queau <— Stephanie says: “Progress (The Progress Series) by Amy Queau …! This was on my Wish List! Has fantastic reviews and looks so good!” – Sure enough, tons of great looking reviews! (yep… I had to get this one).
- Insatiable by Cari Quinn <— on sale!! (Thanks Nancy!)