This looks like a fantastic list this week. Lots of new-to-me on here. In fact, I’m all antsy and I’ve been hopping and leg wiggling with excitement in my chair, with each new recommendation… just “one-clicking” away. Some of the ones I’ve purchased: Frayed (Torn Series #2) and Blasphemous (Torn Series #3) (I already had book #1, and I just keep hearing how good this series is), Surviving Raine (a hero I’m going to love to hate, ’cause he’s a jerk!), Extinguish (a novella that I hear is SO good), The Captive Series Books 1-3 (’cause who doesn’t love a good vampire/human slave series?) and Control (I have no clue what it’s about, but Shanda’s recommendation was so adamant, that I just had to one-click it anyway).
I ummm.. have to admit that I already had a bunch of the others, below. My TBR list needs some serious tending to, and yet, I just keep growing it. Tee hee!! It’s like my first hobby is reading, and my second hobby is one-clicking. 3rd hobby? Ebook hoarding. Er… collecting. I mean ebook collecting. *snicker*
So here there are:
Today’s latest reader recommendations and ebook bargain finds!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
- Frayed (Torn Series #2) by Pamela Ann —> Thanks Sarah for pointing out that book #2 & #2 are on sale right now. I just bought them both!
- Blasphemous (Torn Series #3) by Pamela Ann
- Surviving Raine by Shay Savage <— so I hear the guy in this one is a real a$$. Well!! My interest has been piqued. Now why in the heck do I love to read about those guys? I avoid them like the plague in real life, but in book-life, I get a secret (now not-so-secret) thrill out of how mad they make me. I’m always pining for that change… This one is on the top edge of the “bargain pricing” but I’ve been wanting to read this and Jeannie reminded me of it today saying: “Surviving Raine by Shay Savage is on sale right now, going to grab this right now..”
- A Taste of You (The Epicurean Series) by Sorcha Grace <— recommended by Danielle, and I see a few “quotes” on the Amazon page from some of our favorite authors regarding their recommendation of it, as well.
- Distorted by Laura Dunaway –> Stephanie says: “This one was on my wish list!” <– Oh! It’s a love triangle!!
- Pushing the Limits (Harlequin Teen) by Katie McGarry <– Lori found us this one: “Pushing the Limits is on sale.”
- Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino (LOVED!!) is on sale (see my review)
- Sins and Needles (The Artists Trilogy) by Karina Halle
- On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy) by Karina Halle
- Red Fox (Experiment in Terror #2) by Karina Halle
- Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror #3) by Karina Halle
- Lying Season (Experiment in Terror #4) by Karina Halle! <—- and we’ve converted another one!! Kat says: “Just finished Lying Season #4 in EIT. Why did I wait so long to read this book? It was friggin amazing. I fall more in love with Karina’s writing with every book.” Tee hee!!!
- Extinguish by J.M. Darhower <— Joanna says: “So this is J.M Darhower’s newest, which I read in one sitting last night (novella, so no hangover). This is not a traditional romance but damn it’s good.” Kat loved it too: “Just finished ‘Extinguish’ by J.M. Darhower. O how I loved Luce. Just wish the story was a little longer but it is left where a 2nd book can be written.”
- Playing Patience by Tabatha Vargo <— Jaime says: “I just finished Playing Patience and it was so emotional, heart breaking, sweet, sexy. I wanted more when it was over and was happy to see there would be a follow up.”
- Meant To Be (Heaven Hill Series) by Laramie Briscoe <— Motorcycle club alert!!! *squee* —> Nikki recommends it! “Has anyone read Meant to be by Laramie Briscoe…loved this one.”
- Before Now by Cheryl McIntyre <— Book #2 just released (it’s the one after Sometimes Never)
- Beauty From Pain (Beauty Series #1) by Georgia Cates <— Jeannie found us this one
- The Mighty Storm is on sale now! Rock stars are nice and angsty! Thanks Jeannie for the heads-up! (check out my review)
- The Captive Series Books 1-3 by Erica Stevens <— vampire/human blood slave series that I’ve been hearing tons of great things about and now the first three are on sale!! Plus the final installment (book #4) has just been released. Maybe I need to marathon read this series… Stephanie found us this bundled sale: “The first three books of the bestselling Captured Series on sale until June 9th!!*** Captured (Book 1), Renegade (Book 2), and Refugee (Book 3)”
- Salvation (The Captive Series Book 4) by Erica Stevens <— the final installment just released.
- Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat) by Eden Summers <— Tricia found us this rock star deal! “… Great reviews. Rock star!”
- Remember When (Remember Trilogy #1) by T. Torrest —> Lori found us this deal “Remember When on sale…! On my wish list!” and Stephanie says: “One of my favorites!”
- Delayed Penalty (Crossing the Line) by Shey Stahl <— new release and bargain priced!
- Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans) by Caisey Quinn <— Kathy found us this one: “This has been on my wish list and it is on sale… A few of you have read it and said it is good.” - cliffhanger alert! Janet says: “Loved this one, but if I knew there was another one coming I probably would have waited a while to read it”
- A Prior Engagement by S.L. Scott <— Janet recommends this one: “Read a Prior Engagement by S.L. Scott–wow, I really liked it. Really well put together without a rushed ending” and Tanya agrees: “I loved it as well so much so I bought her other books and have finished Good Luck Charlie.”
- Let Love In (The Love Series) by Melissa Collins <— Aimee found us this one (lots of great reviews)
- Dangerous to Know & Love by Jane Harvey-Berrick – on the upper edge of my bargain priced limit, but Tiffany loved it: “I just finished Dangerous to Know and Love by Jane Harvey-Derrick, and I can only encourage you to read it right away. This is a beautiful story, of love, friendship, trust and learning.The characters are really well written and feel “real”. Daniel is an amazing hot tatted bas boy with a secret, and Lisanne is just an ordinary college girl. I can’t tell more about it and you really don’t want to get spoiled, so just trust me on this one and run for it !!!” Ashley, too: “I really enjoyed this one too, and it was wonderful going into it not reading the synopsis!”
- Ever Enough by Stacy Borel —> Tasha recommends it! “I’ve been on a reading roll this weekend. I just finished Ever Enough by Stacy Borel , and I loved it. I loved all the characters in this book it was a solid 4 star read ”
- Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet: Book 1) by CJ Roberts <— it’s one of my all time favorite creepy romance reads ever. Had me hooked from the very start.
- Remake (Documentary) by A.J. Sand <— JUST RELEASED!! Book #2 after Documentary (thank you, Lori!!) – check out my review of Documentary)
- Fire Inside: A Chaos Novel by Kristen Ashley —> Mitzi loved this one: “Just finished KA’s Fire Inside- who knew that I would fall for Hop?! Love him! Another great read from KA. She never disappoints!”
- Love Love by Bethe Michele <— Jennifer found us this one saying: “New Release…on my wish list … very good reviews” and Andrea recommends it: “LOVED this one!”
- Fierce by Ginger Voight <— new release and it’s a spinoff from her rockstar romance series! Julie says: “Love this author! Read a few of hers that were great, especially the Groupie/Rockstar Trilogy!”
- Want by Stephanie Lawton <— Stephanie says: “On Sale …! *This book is on Maryse’s Ultimate List of Teacher/Student Romance Books!!!”
- Control by M.S. Willis <— Shanda made me antsy when she announced her enthusiasm over this one: “Oh my gosh I just finished “Control” by M.S. Willis it is a MUST read… Maryse you’ve got to read this book. I think you will love it. I was so into it I totally lost track of time. There is swooning, angst, giggles and then there is you holding your breath through almost a whole chapter.” and then when someone mentioned the cliffhanger, Shanda said: “Yea but it’s totally worth it!”
- Random Acts of Crazy by Julia Kent <— Nancy recommends this one and Shannon agreed saying: “So funny, I am reading it right now and enjoying it!”
- Inevitable (Harmony Series) by Angela Graham <— Stephanie found us this one: “Inevitable (Harmony Series) By Angela Graham On Sale…!”
- The Edge Of Darkness (Darkness Trinity) by Melissa Andrea <— Sarah recommends this one: “I absolutely LOVED it”
- Gemini by Penelope Ward <— Kim recommends this one: “Gemini by Penelope Ward is the buzz! It’s getting great reviews” Sonia does, too: “great read!!!!”
- Hate Me (Undeniable love Series) by Leen Elle <— Kat found us this deal! It does sound good!
- Because of You (Playing with Fire, #2) by T.E. Sivec <— Nancy found that this one.
- Drowning in You by Rebecca Berto <— Stephanie found us this deal!
- Trying Not To Love You (Love Series) by Megan Smith <— and she found us this one, too!
- Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles) by Amelia Hutchins <— Maria recommends: “Maryse make sure to add Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins it was an awesome book. It was a very raw paranormal romance LOVED it so much!!!!” and Lori does, too: “i’m halfway through and loving it!”
- Blinding Trust (A Mitchell Family Series Bk7) by Jennifer Foor <— just released!!! (thanks Val!)