BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! The first two books of a hugely popular “MMA FIGHTER” series just went on sale!! For many, “Remy” is right up there with “Travis” in terms of *oomph* and intensity, and
alpha-ness, and well, I could go on and on. I *heart* Remy like crazy, and book #1 had me melting. Travis is
still my #1, but I can definitely see how Remy is so many’s #1 book-boyfriend.
- Real (The REAL series #1) by Katy Evans <— check out my review. I gave this book 4.5 stars and I thought about it for days. Weeks. Even months ’cause I can still remember everything!!
- Mine (The REAL series) by Katy Evans <—- Continue the “Remy-intensity” with the sequel, !! (my review)
Happy “Bargains Finds & Reader Recommendations” day!! There are plenty to be excited about on this list, and in fact, five that I am highlighting, yet again, ’cause they’re just drumming up SO much reader-enthusiasm, that I couldn’t resist: Beautiful Ink, Monster in His Eyes, Alpha and of course It Ain’t Me, Babe (this is the one I’m reading now). These books are still at the top of my TBR list with nary a shift. In fact, out of all of these it would seem it doesn’t matter which one I’ll pick next, it’ll be a winner!
Just to give you an example (in regards to It Ain’t Me, Babe):
Suzanne: Happy Friday!! I just finished Tille Cole’s It Ain’t Me Babe and it was AMAZING. You have to read this, I am sure you’ll like it. It’s got the dark and violent edge like Madeline Sheehan’s Undeniable series but this is unlikely any other MC romance I’ve read. I think you’ll really enjoy it!
Shannon: Have to say that I just started this book this morning while getting ready for work and WOW – loving it so far but regretting that I started it BEFORE work rather than after work!
Lucy: Reading It Ain’t Me Babe….I am loving it so far. It must be good if. I am already gushing about it. It is giving me those feelings that I had with Remy, Deuce or Hawk…
How could I resist THAT!?? That is exactly what I’m looking for (and it’s the one I’m reading now)!
But no worries. If you’ve managed to read ‘em all already (’cause I know some of you are speed-readers), I’ve got more that are making me antsy that I totally just one-clicked. Like: Too Consumed (MMA fighter but it’s book #2. I really enjoyed #1 so I’ll be so on this!!), Maybe Matt’s Miracle (sounds like a tear-jerker!), Shattered Promises (OMG BLURB *jolt* BIG TIME!! – actually THIS one is making my TBR list feel shifty ), Push (OMG!! Reader recommendation *jolt*, and once I checked out the blurb, yep. MINE!!). Plus more that I made sure to note ‘em below… Like almost the entire “Sinners on Tour” rock star series listed below which is on sale! And a sexy sounding MILITARY HERO book for 0.20 cents. Whoa. I’ve never seen that price before.
Plus!! Some HIGHLY ANTICIPATED pre-orders (and I mean HIGHLY), below, releasing this upcoming week.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
First I’m going to start us off with a bunch of recently recommended BIKER books. These are tried and true by our reading crew, and when Alyssa asked: “I am in desperate need of a HEA alpha biker type book!!!!!! Help? Already devoured all of KA’s books.” they jumped in and highly recommended these:
- Beautiful Ink by Nicole Reed <— many from our reading crew are L-O-V-I-N-G THIS one big time, and are super-highly recommended it to us. Erin says: “One of the best MC books Ive read. Very intense!” and Tracie agrees: “This is my first book of hers but damn, I read it straight thru, except when I needed a breather cause it was so intense. This was such an emotional book for me but the characters stayed true to themselves the entire time. This was a very well done book and I can’t stop thinking about it.” and Andrea too! “I finished two days ago and I’m still feeling it! I can’t get Holden out of my mind! His love was legit!” *SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!* This one is SO next on my list… but only after the one I’m reading right now which is…
- It Ain’t Me, Babe by Tillie Cole <— HEY YAY!!! This is the one I’m currently reading!! Really enjoying it! and Alyssa decided on this one next saying: “Wow. It ain’t me babe Love it so far!!!! Fell asleep with my ipad last night reading it. And now I have to go to work!!!! Uck. I want to read!!!! Thank you!!!!“
- Under Locke by Mariana Zapata <— Lori says: “Have you read Under Locke? It’s not gritty but has that KA feel” <— I LOVE the sound of that! and Andrea agrees: “Good one Lori, Under Locke was awesome!“
- Reaper’s Property by Joanna Wylde <— Okay these next two are not bargain priced but sure-as-heck a great bad-ass biker reads! Recommended by Brenda and Alyssa agrees! “I loved reaper’s property and legacy. I have to say that Horse is just. Sigh. I reread them which is what got me back into an MC mode.” (my review)
- Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanna Wylde <— and here is #2 (my review)
- Law Man (Dream Man) by Kristen Ashley <— POLICE ALERT!! Speaking of the fabulous Kristen Ashley, one of her own books is on sale right now!!Highly loved by many! Like Claudia: “My favorite KA book!!!!!“
- Blood Mate by Kitty Thomas <— I JUST ADDED THIS ONE to today’s list this evening. Stephanie found it and lemme tell you… this author is the QUEEN of DARK READS!!!!!! I just one-clicked it. The author’s blurb says:
WARNING: This is a story about love, betrayal, redemption, and sanity. This is a dark emotional/psychological journey. This is not a “vampire romance”. If you’re looking for a vampire romance following traditional romance genre conventions, you will be disappointed. If you’re looking for hardcore erotica you will be disappointed. If you’re looking for something dark, literary, and psychological that explores human relationships without catering to traditional “happy endings”, then you may very much enjoy this story. If you’re looking for a mindf**k, then welcome to my world.*eeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!* !!!
- Reaver (Demonica) by Larissa Ione <— JUST ADDED THIS ONE TOO!! A fairly new release from a paranormal romance series that I LOVED and by an awesome author. Aimee found it for us on sale. Here is the Demonica Series Reading Order
- Distance and Time (Time After Time) by Mel Henry <— JUST ADDED and Aimee found it saying: ” 1st time it’s been sale since August 2013.” – Blurb looks great! She was once in love with a boy band member, but his career took him away… years later they meet again but… “Just as she comes to the decision that will change their lives one way or the other, Detective Trey Foster enters her life unexpectedly, and Carly is faced with another choice. Will she choose the man she’s spent her whole life loving, or will she push it aside for a chance at happiness out of the spotlight?“
- Personal Possessions (The Personal Series #2) by Tracy Lee <— JUST ADDED this one, to today’s list now, due to these adamant recommendations:
Amy: It was so good and such an emotional book, I love reading Trevor’s point of view and finding out eveything that he went thru after Elle broke his heart. Such a great read and really connected with the characters! Both books are on sale this weekend!
Maria: this was such a great series!!! I dont think these book got enough hype!!! everyone should read them!! … Maryse’ have you read these yet??? If not definitely put on your tbr list!!
- Personal Experiences (The Personal Series #1) by Tracy Lee <— and here is book #1!!
- Consumed (Consumed Series) by Skyla Madi <— MMA fighter alert!! And it’s steamy. AND I loved it. And Nadja loved it, too! “Finished Consumed and Too Consumed by Skyla Madi this week. And hopefully somewhere soon Forever Consumed will be out. But the First two books where wauw! Seth is a big runner up for Travis and Remy! Really loved the books, and i can higly reccomend them for the people who loves (MMA) fighters and Alpha boys!” Yep.. I agree. And… Here is my review.
- Too Consumed (Consumed Series) by Skyla Madi <— Here’s book #2 (I still have to read this one, and I honestly have no idea what I’m waiting for….)
- Monster in His Eyes by J.M. Darhower <— One of the four that gave me a blurb jolt on Monday and it’s still going strong! Kandace says: “Finished Monster In His Eyes by JM Darhower today and it was fantastic. Gah! I wish they were all this great. I’m still processing it. It was definitely twisty, erotic and darker than most. It wasn’t a cliffhanger but there is definitely more of the story to be told. I’d highly recommend it. JM sure knows how to write a story that keeps the reader on the edge of their seat.” and Pam says: “Me too!!! 5 stars!!!!”
- Alpha by Jasinda Wilder <— Bringing this one back on the list ’cause the love for it keeps coming our way! Maria says: “Gezzz, Maryse. Alpha by Jasinda Wilder is freaking hot! It should come with a warning label though…something like: dont read in public environment… You may suffer excessive blushing, panting, dilated pupils and…errr..other symptoms.” and Shannon agrees: “Totally! *blushing*”
- Backstage Pass – Book#1 (Sinners on Tour) by Olivia Cunning <— STEAMY ROCK STAR BOOKS ALERT! (’cause it’s for the first 5 of ‘em in this series). (thanks Stephanie). Here’s my review of this one and yep, I loved it! I read this wayyyyyyy back in the day when I first discovered how awesome indie books were and I think… this one was my very first. It DEFINITELY was my first rock star book and I was SOLD!!! I haven’t looked back since.
- Rock Hard – Book #2 (Sinners on Tour) by Olivia Cunning <— and this one!
- Hot Ticket book #3 (The Sinners on Tour) by Olivia Cunning <— and this one!
- Wicked Beat (The Sinners on Tour book #4) by Olivia Cunning <— and this one!
- Double Time: Sinners On Tour (The Sinners on Tour book #5) by Olivia Cunning <— and this one!
- The Sinners on Tour Boxed Set by Olivia Cunning <— OR you can buy the first 4 books bundled at a low price.
- Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files 1 / Military Romance) by Kennedy Layne <— Aimee found us this deal, and it has lots of great reviews! “When former Marine, Connor Ortega, was ordered into the offices of Crest Security Agency on a Saturday morning, he didn’t expect the latest case to hit so close to home. A submissive has been murdered in a particularly vicious manner and to bring her killer to justice, he must go undercover. Not hard to do considering he’s already part of the BDSM lifestyle.“
- Ride (Bayonet Scars) by JC Emery <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Aimee found us this one (she’s a mafia princess and he’s a biker). Sounds like fun trouble! Aimee LOVED it! “Wholly cow! I picked up Ride by JC Emery yesterday AND Trash the second book in the series before actually reading the 1st. Man, I could not put the book down until the wee hours of the night and looking for excuses to break away and read another chapter…you know, as opposed to…I don’t know…working…or something. It had me at hello!“
- Make Me (Make or Break #1) by Amanda Heath <— Stephanie found us these on sale and they can be read as standalones (’cause book #3 was just released) and Ratula says: “i inhaled books 1 and 2 in 24 hrs. LOVED THEM!! I read them not too long ago but will prob reread book 1 cuz I love Channing hard!“
- Break Me (Make or Break #2) by Amanda Heath <— and Tracie says: “I really liked the guy. Like a lot.”
- Save Me (Make or Break #3) by Amanda Heath <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Uncaged Love #3: MMA New Adult Contemporary Romance by JJ Knight <— JUST RELEASED!! MMA FIGHTER!
- Semper Mine (Sons of War) by Lizzy Ford <— JUST RELEASED! Plus… MILITARY ROMANCE ALERT (thanks Leanne)
- Maybe Matt’s Miracle (Reed Brothers) by Tammy Falkner <— JUST RELEASED!!! It’s part of a series but they can each be read as standalones, and this one sounds like it could be a tearjerker… “Matt is content working in his family’s tattoo parlor with his brothers surrounding him. The only thing he’s lacking is the ability to have a family of his own. Then his battle with cancer leads him to meet a woman who just might need him as much as he needs her.” <— OMG yes… I think I need this.
- Alive by Holli Spalding <— JUST RELEASED! She had a troubled childhood and has a guarded heart and meets him… “He becomes her one ray of sunlight in a sea of darkness. But when dark secrets, and an even darker past threaten to surface, will the connection they have be able to stand strong? Or will she lose the one person who makes her feel alive?”
- Shattered Promises by J.R. Grant <— JUST RELEASED!! Oh WOW this one sounds SO good. Yes… on my TBR list pronto! “In a perfect world, Lani Foster had it all; wonderful, supportive parents, two adorable little boys, an amazing husband whom she loved fiercely, and an unbreakable bond with her best friend, Parker, no one can tear apart. But Lani never realized being happy would cost her years of pain, until tragedy strikes the Foster family, leaving her left hanging by a thread, questioning everything around her.” Thanks to Kim for pointing it out!! MINE MINE MINE!!!
- Push by Claire Wallis <— JUST RELEASED!!! And Melissa highly recommends it: “Maryse, I just finished a book that you would love!! It’s called PUSH by Claire Wallis. Holy moly was it good! Right up our alley with a bad boy, but with a HUGE dark twist that will shock you! Its not your typical romance but it is a love story. i think it is very dark, but you might not think so. I want to tell you every little part about it, but that would give away the plot. I don’t know if the author has written any other books because I couldn’t find any other ones, so this might be her first. It’s on sale on amazon for like $2.50. You need to read this one ASAP! I would love to know what you think!” On it!!
- This Crazy Little Thing (A New Adult Billionaire Romance) by Tamryn Ward <— Aimee found us this deal. Sounds cute! She wishes to be like her beautiful co-worker…? And then she wakes up in her body. At least that’s what I gather from the fun-sounding blurb.
- Dray: Custom Culture #3 by Tess Oliver <— FIGHTER ALERT! (thanks Aimee). She left him for her dream job but… “Dray’s conscience, hot temper and extreme fighting skills hurl him into a world of danger . . . a danger that could cost him his life.“
- The Hazards of Hunting While Heartbroken by Mari Passananti <— (dumped by her fiancé, working a dead-end job…) “Enter Oscar Thornton. He’s handsome, charming, attentive and rich – the perfect boyfriend. But does he harbor a dark secret?”
- Fall To Pieces: Broken #2 (The Broken Series) by Chloe Walsh <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED and looks good! But I tried to very lightly skim the synopsis since this is book #2…
- Break My Fall: Broken #1 (The Broken Series) by Chloe Walsh <— and here’s book #1. From skimming reviews it would seem good story, but serious editing issues. Roommates that have quite the affair… “The pressure of living together combined with the sizzling chemistry fuels their unstoppable liaison. Both know they shouldn’t be together, yet can’t bear to be apart. They fall into a twisted affair of love, passion and deceit. Kyle’s on/off girlfriend Rachel has a hold on Kyle.“
- Surrender (Arabesque) by Brenda Jackson <—- WOW!! Only 0.20 cents right now!?? What what whaaaaaat? There are actually books on Amazon for 0.20 cents? Yep, and I one-clicked it. AND AND!! It sounds good. “After a childhood spent moving from army base to army base, independent-minded Nettie Brooms is determined to secure a stable life–and never become involved with a military man. Then she meets incredibly handsome and charming Ashton Sinclair, a dedicated colonel in the U.S. Marines who’s intent on capturing her heart–no matter what it takes. Now Nettie’s wondering how a man she swore she would avoid could so easily test her resolve by igniting an irresistible passion she can’t walk away from.“
- No Chance in Hell (Lost and Found, Inc.) by Jerrie Alexander <— MILITARY MAN ALERT, and it sounds angsty: “After a drunk driver killed Marcus Ricci’s wife while he was deployed in Afghanistan, he closed up emotionally. Working at Lost and Found, Inc., he lands a puzzling case with too many missing pieces. A killer is closing in on the woman Marcus is supposed to protect. Guarding the beautiful Chris is his job—and he’s one of the best—but keeping her close without letting her inside, makes it hard to protect his heart.“
- Death of a Rock Star: A Boy in the Band Novella by NJ Frost <— hrmm… only 88 pages but it sounds really good. Prequel novella to an upcoming series, so that means I can read it! Huge famous rock star dies of a drug overdose and then… “Thrown together in the aftermath of Jamie’s death, Blake and Sylvie’s worlds are set to collide. Are they a disaster waiting to happen or an epic love story about to begin.“
- The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley <— Hey new cover on this one! I remember it wayyy back in the start of my “indie-days” and it was quite popular. Nancy just found it for us on sale: “Read this one a while ago, but THE BOY WHO SNEAKS IN MY BEDROOM WINDOW by Kirsty Mosely has a new cover & on sale…” Wow, I can’t believe I still haven’t read this one yet!
- Irreparably Broken (Irreparable) by KJ Bell <— Louise loved this one! “I finished Irreparably Broken by KJ Bell and it was very good! This author exactly knows How to write emotional stories! The third book will be about a différent character so don’t hesitate to jump into it!”
- Hard As You Can: A Hard Ink Novel by Laura Kaye <— Another new one added to today’s list ’cause it’s on sale for $2.49!!! I LOVE this author. (Thanks Stephanie!) Kirsten says: “I loved this as did Tracie I think. I’m really a sucker for a military man.” and Tracie agrees: “I totally did Kirsten!! This is a great series”
- Rush Too Far: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) by Abbi Glines <—- RUSH CRUSH ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Here is the Too Far/Rosemary Beach Series Reading Order)
- Breakable (Contours of the Heart) by Tammara Webber – expected release date May 6th 2014!! (I read “Easy“ and loved it!)
- Giving In (The Surrender Trilogy) by Maya Banks - expected release date May 6th 2014
- Hell for Leather: Black Knights Inc. by Julie Ann Walker - expected release date May 6th 2014 (BIKER HEROES!! Here is the Black Knights Inc. Series Reading Order)
- Rush by Nyrae Dawn <— M/M romance!! - expected release date May 6th 2014
- Shame On Me (Fool Me Once) by Tara Sivec - expected release date May 6th 2014
- Bend by K Bromberg, JA Huss, Ella James, KI Lynn, CD Reiss, Shay Savage, Andrea Smith, Alessandra Torre <— OMG SO MANY of our fav authors and this anthology and will be releasing Monday AND!!! ***OVER 700 PAGES OF ALL-NEW, NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED MATERIAL*** - expected release date MONDAY!!! May 5th 2014!!
- Nowhere but Here: A Novel by Renee Carlino <— ALSO releasing Monday! Brand new contemporary novel by the author of one of my fav books (Sweet Thing)!!! - expected release date MONDAY May 5th 2014!!