Today is another big release day (lots of surprise new releases) and another list where the majority is VERY new to me. But plenty of adamant recommendations and books that have excited SO many in today’s list and I can’t wait to taste-test a few. Some new releases that we already know about, I’ve brought back on this list ’cause we’re getting some great reader feedback!
The ones that have me curious & excited to try ‘em: Passionate Addiction (ROCK STAR!!), My Life for Yours (blurb hints at my kind of forbidden love!), Fierce/Unstoppable (great sounding synopsis – she’s a plus sized singer that won a spot on a singing contest show), Try (m/m romance and it seems to be rocking everyone’s world!), Collide (more m/m that I found by accident but it sounds SO good and intense), and Beautiful Broken Rules (our crew is LOVING this series and it sounds 100% up my alley) and… Okay, wait. At this rate, I just realized it seems like I’m pretty much putting this whole list on my TBR. LOL!!! And … in a way, I kind of did. Let’s just say… I one-clicked a ton today.
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- A Beautiful Wedding: A Novella by Jamie McGuire <— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!!! The PRE-ORDER is up for another book in the Beautiful Disaster saga (my favorite series and books ever!!!) and we’re gonna get even more Travis!!!! *sigh* Christmas came early my friends!! This is going to be released on December 10th 2013 (and it’s bargain priced) and by the title and book cover, I know what we’re in for!!! YAY ME!!! YAY US!!!! Here’s the Beautiful Disaster Series Reading Order and my review of book #1 (Beautiful Disaster). If you haven’t read this yet (*gasp*) and love the same kinds of books I do… you’ll see. One of the BEST. BOOKS. EVER!!!
- Fixated On You (Torn Series #5) by Pamela Ann <— JUST RELEASED!! And Sally’s gettin’ all “claimy” again. LOL! She says: “Okayyy ladies EVERYONE back off! Bass Cole is MINE!! And everyone knows this! I LOVE this series ! Seriously ladies if you haven’t given this series a try you really need too! Pamela Ann Writing is so comfortable to me. And Bass is just all kinds of delicious” and Lori says: “Bass is all kinds of delicious, and you need to stop being such a greedy **** Sally!” —->Tee hee! I love when that happens. Here is the reading order.
- Passionate Addiction (Erotic Romance) (Reckless Beat #2) by Eden Summers <— JUST RELEASED — ROCK STAR ALERT!! Kathy found it saying: “Hi, there is a second book out in the Reckless Beat Series by Eden Summers. The first book was called Blind Attraction and the second book is called Passionate Addiction. Oh yes, had to one click as soon as I saw it!! Happy Reading.” Oh and I LOVE the sound of this —> “Nothing says happy birthday like a rock god flying thousands of miles to surprise a woman he’s never met.” You got that right!!!! *eeeeeep* and YAY!!!!
- Blind Attraction (Erotic Romance) (Reckless Beat #1) by Eden Summers <— and here’s book #1 . Sounds good, too! “Peering down at a sea of fans, rock star, Mitchell Davies can’t deny the innocent beauty of a woman in the front row. He’ll stop at nothing to get to know her. When a public altercation leaves her weak and defenseless, he takes the opportunity to be her savior.”
- Tough Luck (Hard Rock Roots #3) by C.M. Stunich <— JUST RELEASED!! (here’s the Hard Rock Roots Series Reading Order)
- The Rocker That Holds Her (The Rocker…) by Terri Ann Browning <— JUST RELEASED!!!! Sarah found us this one, saying: “Rock Star!!!! New book is The Rocker Series is Live YAH!!! Awesome Series”
- Make Me (Make or Break) by Amanda Heath <— JUST RELEASED! (blurb indicates she’s from the wrong side of town, moves in with her wealthy grandparents and life changes significantly. But of course, there’s that arrogant mean bad boy ‘causing her issues…)
- My Life for Yours by Margaret McHeyzer <— JUST RELEASED & SHE’S the mob boss!!! Sounds pretty good… “He wants to stamp out organized crime and can’t be bought off. She’s the ruthless and tough Mob Boss where in her world all lines are blurred. Their lives are completely different, two walks of life on the opposite ends of the law. Being together doesn’t make sense. But being apart isn’t an option.“
- Rewired (The Progress Series #3) by Amy Queau <— JUST RELEASED!! (here’s the reading order) and Jennifer says: “This was such a hidden gem of a series, wish more people knew about it…“
- Belle Pearl (The Pearl Series) by Arianne Richmonde <— JUST RELEASED!!! (Belle Pearl, #5 and the conclusion to The Pearl Series). Here’s the The Pearl Trilogy Reading Order.
- Shades of Pearl (The Pearl Series) by Arianne Richmonde <— here is book #1
- Only For You by Genna Rulon <— oh I LIKED this one!!!! Yes so very good and it’s on sale right now!!! (Thanks Nancy!!!) – check out MY REVIEW - OH and!! Once you’ve finished this book, there’s a FREE “Hunter” POV on her blog right here. BUT DO NOT read it until you’ve read the main book.
- Eversea by Natasha Boyd <— oLoved by SO many in our group (normal girl & a Hollywood star) + book #2 will be out 11/30! Julianne says: “14 days till Jack Eversea returns in Forever, Jack“
- Fierce/Unstoppable Bundle by Ginger Voight <— TWO book bundled into one (it’s about a TV show singing contest, and a plus-sized singer trying to make it to the top!) book #3 (Epic) will be out any day now!! Shannon says: “ I have loved EVERYTHING that I have read by Ginger Voight!” and I agree. I’ve read Groupie & Rock Star and those books put my stomach in angsty romance knots!!! I couldn’t believe the hurt… but what do you expect when you fall for a rock star? Oh wow, I just read the synopsis of this and it looks so good! “The first two books of the “Fierce” trilogy, a spinoff of author Ginger Voight’s popular “Groupie” series. Jordi Hemphill is a plus-size singer with a larger than life voice. Her life is turned upside down when she wins her way onto a reality show called, “Fierce,” and the life of her dreams finally takes shape by winning the most popular boy from her hometown and her aloof mother’s attention. Things, however, are not what they seem. As she navigates this new, and tricky, terrain, a friend takes shape in the soldier who lost his leg in the war. He accepts Jordi in a way most cannot – and she doesn’t know how to accept the love he has to give.“
- Try (Temptation Series) by Ella Frank <— M/M book that is HIGHLY recommended like crazy by SO many on our Facebook page: Maria says: “Maryse you should try Try by Ella Frank!!! It was my first m/m book and it was so HOT!!! I love it!!!” and Jillian agrees: “I’m still in a book hangover from it… Finished it yesterday morning and NOTHING sounds good to read now. Still thinking about them.” and Kelly said: “You have to read it! Although it is hot and sexy as hell, it’s the relationship between them that killed me!” Yep!! I’m going to be on it!!
- Collide (Blackcreek Series) by Riley Hart <— and while we’re on a m/m kick, here’s a new m/m release I just found (bargain priced with a GORGEOUS cover and a gorgeous sounding synopsis)… I want to read this.
- Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken, Series #1) by Kimberly Lauren <— I just bought this one, too. After numerous recommendations like this one, I couldn’t help myself! Kandace says: “I’m not sure why I waited so long but I’m finally reading ‘Beautiful Broken Rules’ by Kimberly Lauren. I would give it 5+ stars. I’m in total book heaven right now. Everyone needs to read this one. I promise you’ll love it!! Oh, and the best part is, the second book in the series was released last week. I can’t wait to read Jace’s story next.” and Jillian agrees: “Read this book when it first came out! LOVED every minute of it!!!!! Couldn’t wait for Jace’s book. Think I will start his this weekend. Hopefully it will get me out of my book funk after finishing Try.”
- Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken, Series #2) by Kimberly Lauren <— And Ashley loved book #2! “I finished Beautifully Broken Mess by Kimberly Lauren at like 2am last night. Loved it!! I loved Beautifully Broken Rules (#1) and each are a standalone. Yes it’s NA, and yes it has some angst. It’s exactly the book I needed to read. I laughed and cried, smiled like a fool! I love how the authors takes the primary charcters from #1 and flows them smoothly into secondary characters in #2, she does it flawlessly. I still can’t decide which brother I love more Jax or Jace, but I’ll tell you I cannot wait for Lane’s book!!“
- Give Me Reason (The Reason Series) by Zoey Derrick <— Aimee found us this deal. “Vivienne Callahan has known only hardship. As if growing up with an alcoholic, drug addicted mother wasn’t traumatic enough, she’s escaped from her physically and verbally abusive boyfriend only to struggle every day to make ends meet as a waitress in a Minneapolis diner. Along comes Mikah Blake, a handsome stranger who quickly takes an unexpected and persistent interest in her. On the surface, “Mr. Suit” seems to be Vivienne’s opposite…“ Just a little over 100 pages but it looks like book #2 is out now too.
- Give Me Hope (The Reason Series) by Zoey Derrick <— here’s book #2
- Afterlife (Afterlife Saga #1) by Stephanie Hudson <— SO often adamantly recommended, this paranormal that is back on sale, two more books are already out after it, and book #4 will be out December 13th! Here is the reading order. Belisha says: “Best series ever…. And it’s 99cents” and Cara agrees: “I second this! Lol! Afterlife = blow your pants off amazing!” I’ve been in the mood for intense paranormal these days and I really need to get on this one!!! “So when the offer of a job at the infamous Gothic nightclub Afterlife comes along she thinks that lady luck has finally found her. That is until its seductively dark and forbidding owner Dominic Draven sets eyes on her.” Yep… sounds like my kinda thing!!
- Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden) by Shay Savage <— (thanks Lori) and one of my favorites this year. Short story, yes, but kind of an intro and still so good! In fact, everything by this author has been one of my favorites this year!! My Book Review
- Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden) by Shay Savage <— and #2 (this one is full length). my Book Review
- Keep Me Still by Caisey Quinn <— Jennifer found us this deal saying: “Just happened upon Keep Me Still by Caisey Quinn. It’s includes the prequel and sequel novellas! The synopsis sounds good she the reviews are great!” Oh yessss the reviews are crazy good! Right right right!! I remember when this one came out… “Layla Flaherty had the perfect life, or close to it. Until a stranger gunned her parents down right in front of her, leaving her with seizure inducing PTSD. After years of trying to pass as normal and failing miserably, she resigns herself to being invisible.“
- This Crazy Little Thing (A New Adult Billionaire Romance) by Tamryn Ward <— another deal with a fun sounding synopsis. Right up our alley but definitely a different twist!!! Sounds just right for me! Jane Brown’s a normal girl… “Until…One wish leads to waking in Monica’s French lingerie…and her size-two body. It’s a dream come true–until she learns Monica’s life isn’t the fairytale Jane had always imagined. Well, with one exception: her ripped-from-the-pages-of-a-romance-novel billionaire ex-boyfriend, Jason Foxx. But could a guy like Jason fall in love with a regular girl like Jane…who looks like a girl like Monica?“
- A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One by George R.R. Martin <— okay not our normal genre, but I got into the show right before Book Bash (I’ve only finished 1.5 seasons so far) and I’m excited to see book #1 is only $2.90 cents today!!! OVER 800 pages!!!
- Infinite Possibilities (Contemporary New Adult) (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #2) by Lisa Renee Jones <— Jules loved it! “The sequel didn’t disappoint. Suspenseful, mysterious and unpredictable. Filled with twists and turns, it kept me guessing the entire time. Can’t wait for Forsaken!” Cliffhanger? “Yes but it wasn’t a bad one like the first one. It was an amazing epilogue! So good.“
- Escaping Reality (New Adult contemporary Romance) (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen) by Lisa Renee Jones!
- A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers <— this is book #2 (I still need to read it!!) but Kandace did, and she really liked it! She says: “The story is very complete. I just didn’t want them to end. The first story has a ton of love triangle angst. This book is the opposite. The angst comes from the secrets of their past. There is some humor but overall it is a story of two people trying to make amends with the weight off their past. They both have regrets and pain. I loved watching them slowly heal.”
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers <— and this is book #1 (on sale right now) and IT ROCKED my world!!
- Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren <— very popular series, and Bobbi loved the latest release! “I just finished Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren and loved it!!!”