Today has a few of my FAVORITES on sale, and a bunch of your favorites on sale, AND! For some reason, it appears today is the day of “book #3″ new releases. A few from popular rock star series, and from biker series, are live right now. Plus, a bunch of “new-to-me’s” that look goooooood!!
I’d mark the ones that really have my attention, but there are too many in here, but right off the bat I’d say “Wicked Thing” and “Jake Undone” (<—the girls are going nuts for this one!) have my attention!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon <— and the love for this book just keeps coming! Kim just said: “Hi Maryse, just wanted to say that I just finished Making Faces and boy you were right. This has to be one of my fav’s from this year. I was teary eyed for Fern, Ambrose and Bailey all at different times. I loved the itsy bitsy spider, which started it all. Thanks for sharing another great read!!!!” (here’s my review)
- Left Drowning by Jessica Park <— OMG!!! Stephanie just found out that one of my favs (one of my TOP 5 Summer reads this year)!!! *happy dance* Kirsten loves it too! ” Oh this is one of my must reads this year Stephanie. Jessica Park is an author I just one click for. Loved her Flat Out Love and this was really amazing.” (check out my review)
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrcohers <— I loved it!!! Super-steamy & romantically exciting. Here’s my review.
- Flawed by Kate Avelynn <— Weirdish, darkish taboo lovers… Look what Nancy just found us: “Just found Flawed by Kate Avelynn. Have you read?” OMG!!! YES I have Nancy. Very good I’d totally jump on it. It’s certainly got it’s… “crazy”. Here is my review.
- Jake Undone by Penelope Ward <— Kandace recommends it! ”…finished ‘Jake Undone’ today by Penelope Ward. I really enjoy this authors writing. Her other book ‘Gemini’ had a major secret that left me on edge the entire book. Well…I’m happy to say ‘Jake Undone’ also had some twists and surprises that definitely kept me on my toes.” and Courtney says: “Has anyone else read Jake Undone? OMG…I couldn’t put it down all day. There are too many words to describe how this book made me feel. I laughed, I cried, I was frustrated and angry and then happy. What a roller coaster. Loved it! … I liked Gemini, but this one just blew me away. I don’t think you have to read Gemini first though. Those who did will get to see the Gemini characters pop up in Jake, though as small side characters.” and Jennifer says: “Just got done with it….had a hard time putting it down.”
- Scornfully Yours (Torn Series #1) by Pamela Ann <— books by this author have been on the lists quite a few times, and Sarah just recommended this one: “On a whim I started reading Scornfully Yours (Torn Series) and am whipped. Omg…Bass melts me.” and Sally agrees: “Yessss this is the series I was pushing awhile back, Bass is ALL KINDS of delicious … Bass is definitely one of my TOP book boyfriends Lori, so he is MINE. Hands OFF! LOL”
- Just Human by Kerry Heavens <— Jen loves #1 & #2: “I don’t know if you’ve read these yet, but Just Human and Still Human from indie author Kerry Heavens were freaking fabulous! I can’t get Danny out of my head!!”
- Still Human (Just Human) by Kerry Heavens (and here’s book #2 that was just released)
- Wicked Thing by Angeline Kace <— recommended by Tasha: “I started this book, and I was immediately drawn in, and I loved it.. I mean absolutely loved it. So if you haven’t read this yet I highly recommend you do , but just remember Dallas is mine ( tee-hee) ! Happy Reading Ladies” and Jillian said: “I’m 65% into the sample and I am sooo buying it! Thank you!” <— *whooo* yes!! I just read the synopsis and it looks angsty! Plus of course, he sounds like a real bad boy!! “When Carmyn’s fiancé cheats on her, it sends her into a whirlwind of one-night stands with the most infamous player on campus. She can’t seem to stay away from this tough guy and his dangerous motorcycle. Everything about him is the complete opposite of who she’d planned to fall in love with: tattoos, dark stubble along his jawline, and hair that brushes his shoulders.” !!!!
- Like Gravity by Julie Johnson <— Stephanie just found us this deal!! “Like Gravity is TEMPORARILY ON SALE! It is a full-length standalone romantic suspense novel.” and Kat said: “My mom loved this book!” <— and I met her mom at Book Bash. She’s cool and she likes the same books we do. Hi Kat’s mom!!!
- Irresistible Refrain (Tempest) by Michelle Mankin <— ROCK STAR BOOK alert!!! Stephanie found us this deal!! Brand new release! She says: “Irresistible Refrain (Tempest) By Michelle Mankin is on sale.* This is a gritty rock and roll tale with great reviews. Contains sexual situations, strong language, and drug use. … a reader said that it was very well written and no cliffhanger! Part two is in the works.”
- Just One Week (Just One Song book #2) by Stacey Lynn <— ROCK STAR BOOK ALERT! Sarah found us this new release!
- Just One Song (book #1) by Stacey Lynn <— and here’s book #1!!! “It has been one year, three months, one week and six days since the accident, and Nicole is ready to stop counting the days she’s survived, and begin living again. On a dare from her best friend, Nicole encounters Zack Walters – the popular alternative rock star and man who signifies so much of her past – and suddenly everything in Nicole’s safe and quiet life changes.”
- White Balance by Ainslie Paton <— Debbie suggests this one: “If you are tired of insta-attraction books, you may want to read White Balance by Ainslie Paton. I would give it a 3.5-4 stars.” – “When Bailey meets Aiden, she’s struck by the oddest feeling he’s in pain. He soon proves how bogus first impressions can be. He causes pain, belittling with his intelligence and humiliating with his wit.“
- Searching for Tomorrow (Tomorrows) by Katie Mac <— Lea found us this one! “New release! Beautiful story:)” – “Wrynn boxes up her grief and attempts to raise her three girls the best she can on her own. As time slowly passes, Wrynn relives her life with Tripp while struggling most days to get out of bed. She is reminded of him at every turn.“
- Feverish (Bullet #3) by Jade C. Jamison <— Sarah found us this NEW ROCK STAR book that was just released!
- Knights’ Sinner (The MC Sinners #3) by Bella Jewel <— NEW BIKER BOOK just released!! (and here is the series reading order)
- Feel Like Makin’ Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy #3) by Barbara Stewart <— another new release!!! And I hear book #1 (Rock and Roll Never Forgets (The Rock and Roll Trilogy)) in this series is AWESOME and intense and I think made people cry like crazy.
- Room For You (Cranberry Inn) by Beth Ehemann <— Sarah found us this one, too! “Room for You is LIVE …. Hockey player …. been looking forward to this one” and Jillian says: “if you don’t mind cliffhangers then this one is definitely one to read right now!!!”
- Ruining Me (#1) by Nicole Reed <— Lori found us these deals! “Ruining Me and Ruining You are both on sale for 99¢…in case you want to read before Wasted Heart” and Jen said: “Loved these two books ladies!!!”
- Ruining You (#2) by Nicole Reed <— Andrea says: “I’m not sure if it was just me and life experiences, but these books gutted me. I cried and cried! I really liked both, and would definitely recommend them!”
- Wasted Heart (#3) by Nicole Reed <— JUST released and Nikki says: “I would read the first two first. Loved them both! The character in the third book was in both of them a lot so I would read them first. ” and Trina says: “You don’t have to read the first 2…but to get the full effect of 3, I would recommend Sooo good!!”
- Permanent (Indelibly Marked) by Kim Carmichael <– Angela highly recommends! “Omg!! You have to read permanent(indelibly marked) sexy famous tattoo artist that has trouble with his taxes meets blonde Midwest bombshell! Hilarious, quirky, and a must have!!! His crew is pretty awesome too!”
- Beside Your Heart (The Heart Series) by Mary Whitney <— Kathy found us this deal!! “This one has been on my wish list for a while. It is on sale. Has good reviews. Sequel is coming out on Nov. 5 per reviews”
- Infatuated by Elle Jordan <— Nancy found us this one!! “Infatuated by Elle Jordan for a limited time. A scary, wonderful, standalone, & I just plain like the cover.” ooh sounds pretty good! “Kale’s the only one I want, but the more I feel for him, the more I fear for my safety. Because the other guy is getting closer and doesn’t want to share. He’s made it clear if he can’t have me, no one can.“
- Billionaire Romance Boxed Set (9 Book Bundle) by authors Aubrey Rose, Julia Kent, Adriana Hunter, and Artemis Hunt <— Marian just found us this bundle!!!
- Billionaire Erotic Romance Boxed Set: 7 Steamy Full-Length Novels <— billionaires (bundled)!
- Her by Carey Heywood <— just released!! (book #1 was Him)
- Dirty Trick (A Perfectly Matched Novel) (Entangled Brazen) <– By Christine Bell ”The only guy who makes her sixth sense tingle is her playboy best friend, Trick, and no way is she risking their friendship, no matter how hot she knows the sex will be. SWAT officer Trick Mathews is a patient guy, but Grace’s inability to see what’s right in front of her is grinding on his last nerve.“
- My Now & Forever (My Way Series) by HJ Bellus <— Christy highly recommends! “Absolutely best book I’ve read this year. You have to read. It’s absolutely hilarious, sexy, emotional and just wonderfully written. Oh yeah needs repeating free. 5stars and wish I could give more.”
- Lengths by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt <— (thanks Erin!!)
- Maybe This Time by Chantal Fernando <— MMA fighter/mega alpha male. Here’s my review.